Live Server Maintenance: March 22, 2023

Primali

@Hermes

Also can you push the QA Team to look into Baylor Pass not working to use?

I bought some Passes to do extra runs per day to xp a low lvl char with growth cookies + now the Growth Cheer Potions and yet there is no fix....

Communicate with us bleep it..... That's what's your job describtion is and what you should do....

Oh and side note for the fun of it:

How about Gran Kain Scroll exchange of old GK Scrolls to new scrolls?

I keep making tickets, posts and pm's until forever if you prefer to have your support team kept busy

15 minutes ago, Siri said:

I keep making tickets, posts and pm's until forever if you prefer to have your support team kept busy

...been there, done that, they don't care - after about 8 months of no response I gave up. Community management and communication does not exist here.

I'm not saying this to discourage you, but to let you know you will need more perseverance than I had :D

On 3/22/2023 at 3:54 PM, J03 said:

i used to do with my alts, and dont tell me its the gear, because i didnt change gear after update, but IT IS HARDER!!!!!

always using lamme excuses, pretending that we dont see or notice things....

like someone said, you seem to want everyone to quit. Making things harder, $$ events giving zero to nothing basicaly, well, where else can you make things worse for the players? im sure you are already looking for more ways to screw things up (as usual)

I got all that, and still find it a lot harder to do... so... yeah, you can tell me whatever you want, but i keep saying, its a lot harder than before...

(I got tank 2 iss's 2 dd's and 1 healer) so i got all that you said... and like i said, before the update i did it a lot easyer, and even got randoms to join me because i could, now i dont do that anymore, because i dont want to see people in my party watching me needing so many rez in ashen (before update i never died, and im 115 doing 105 dailies!!!)

its a shame

On 3/22/2023 at 6:36 PM, Connex said:

you quoted me saying that they are harder, to tell me that they are harder....

What I mentioned in that reply that you quoted is that it would be a good solution to try an active party where you have not only active all the buffs but debuffs as well. If you have a fully stacked live party with gear, the right classes and buffs, you will be able to do the dailies... that is literally all I said.

I do not want everyone to quit, as a matter of fact i do not want anyone to quit. Finally what is that in the last sentence?? me screw what things? Are you sure you ok?

let me tell you this.. in the simplest and nicest possible way. When you face a problem in real life, do you solve it by complaining? Im pretty sure you do not, you think about it, try a couple of different things and if you cant, you ask help.. 

I am not saying that L2 == real life, but its the mentality. As I said multiple times, when was the last time you giot something fixed or changed to what you think is better in this game? Dont think too much... never! So all im saying is look at a different approach, can you "solve" the issue by usung a different angle?

we did get royally screwed when they last changed the elements and people could not do IoS, what changed? nothing, people got more gear and thats it. 

well, let me tell you this

before update i did it JUST like i try to do now, and.... ITS HARDER THAN BEFORE!!

let me say this again, in case you didnt understand

same way i did before update

i do it now

and now is a lot harder

doing the same way

as i did before

so, dont tell me it isnt harder, because it is, if you dont understand this, read it over and over again until you understand it

On 3/22/2023 at 6:36 PM, Connex said:

we did get royally screwed when they last changed the elements and people could not do IoS, what changed? nothing, people got more gear and thats it. 

soooooo, the idea is for people to get more gear, to do things that before they didnt need to, what an awesome reply

want people to get more and more coins, that's basicaly what you are saying, gj

almost 20 years..and still dont know how long they gonna need for a maintenance with 0 updates..seems like we gonna need 5 to 6 hours for 0 upgrades and 10 hours for new events.. GREAT !

2 hours ago, J03 said:

soooooo, the idea is for people to get more gear, to do things that before they didnt need to, what an awesome reply

want people to get more and more coins, that's basicaly what you are saying, gj

the whole game is based on constant progress... same with every other game.

15 hours ago, Connex said:

the whole game is based on constant progress... same with every other game.

i agree with progress, but progress comes with new things, not old things changing into 2x harder when people that start dont stand a chance on doing them due to your "progress"

24 minutes ago, J03 said:

i agree with progress, but progress comes with new things, not old things changing into 2x harder when people that start dont stand a chance on doing them due to your "progress"

Certain items were "meant" to be acquired at  specific time, I do not have the time to explain it right now. but I will give a small example.

The progres that we can get now with 100$ worth of items, you needed 1k a few years back. Examples:

+6 angel ring was 45bil i think when adena was 7$ a bil roughly a $300 item, now we put that on alts cuz its 12bil  roughly 10-12$, insanity was 180$-200$, now a 10b item on events, same with 7signs... 

People literally think it is still c5 that you need armor, +7 weapon and 4/5 epics and you are done.. yet they still do not know how to balance gear in order to be able to make progress..

i did the math a few days ago but before I say this, I know ppl will quote me for the wrong reasons, so you can play the game and reach 115 with about $600-$700 and the funny part is that you do not need to do it all at once, it can be within 6 months to a year, depending how fast you want to level, your class and the market prices.

there are 3 "expensive" items +5 radiant circlet 95b /+10 cloak170-200b / +5 top book 90ish
there are so many cheap items like i mentioned, with 32 bil you can get +6 angel ring/insanity/7s people have their eye on top items, i.e. Dragon Weapon, God Jewels, Heaven Talisman. 

9 minutes ago, Connex said:

Certain items were "meant" to be acquired at  specific time, I do not have the time to explain it right now. but I will give a small example.

The progres that we can get now with 100$ worth of items, you needed 1k a few years back. Examples:

+6 angel ring was 45bil i think when adena was 7$ a bil roughly a $300 item, now we put that on alts cuz its 12bil  roughly 10-12$, insanity was 180$-200$, now a 10b item on events, same with 7signs... 

People literally think it is still c5 that you need armor, +7 weapon and 4/5 epics and you are done.. yet they still do not know how to balance gear in order to be able to make progress..

i did the math a few days ago but before I say this, I know ppl will quote me for the wrong reasons, so you can play the game and reach 115 with about $600-$700 and the funny part is that you do not need to do it all at once, it can be within 6 months to a year, depending how fast you want to level, your class and the market prices.

there are 3 "expensive" items +5 radiant circlet 95b /+10 cloak170-200b / +5 top book 90ish
there are so many cheap items like i mentioned, with 32 bil you can get +6 angel ring/insanity/7s people have their eye on top items, i.e. Dragon Weapon, God Jewels, Heaven Talisman. 

with this i see you support people buying adena, interesting point of view, with that answer i have nothing more to say other than, wich is the official L2 website to buy adena :D

21 minutes ago, J03 said:

with this i see you support people buying adena, interesting point of view, with that answer i have nothing more to say other than, wich is the official L2 website to buy adena :D

you buy boxes from the store and sell them with adena.. people do it right now.

what are you implying? right now the skill boxes sell for what? 400m, you need 40$ for 100 boxes, 100 boxes are 40b therefore right now adena is 1$/bil.. 

you just divide the ncoin value with the adena value. I always want to know how much im paying per bill, I do nto know what do you mean "support people buying adena", everybody buys adena or rather can buy adena directly from the lNC Store. If that is too hard for you to understand,  i can do the math for you if you like... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 10:14 AM, Connex said:

you buy boxes from the store and sell them with adena.. people do it right now.

what are you implying? right now the skill boxes sell for what? 400m, you need 40$ for 100 boxes, 100 boxes are 40b therefore right now adena is 1$/bil.. 

you just divide the ncoin value with the adena value. I always want to know how much im paying per bill, I do nto know what do you mean "support people buying adena", everybody buys adena or rather can buy adena directly from the lNC Store. If that is too hard for you to understand,  i can do the math for you if you like... 

Still, i focus more on same toons with same gear now basicaly cant do anything that they did before with the exact same gear (even worse because i even improve them since then)