March Code and L2 pass?

In January GM's said they would give Codes every month through the year.   yet its 22 march, we don't have our code ? gm's are ignoring people about this question.

L2 pass? That was a good thing for people and also got removed??

Are GM's willing to make their players happy or they want us all to quit? 

• Like 5

Think Ando it is quite obvious in fears of being banned I will not say more lol

We are not in a good place right now regardless it is sad this is actually the first update that I enjoyed some of the changes and overhaul of some of the graphics despite the obvious issues.

I do not really care about the freebies, so do many others, by using common logic, I could argue that since there is an event supplying pots, we can save the ones from Karina instance. BUT for those that cannot farm the free event (requires multiple PC's due to 3 client/pc), or make 40bil a week, i see this as an issue. Give the people some free stuff that will net you profit later on.

I believe that people would spend more money if NC would invest a little bit in its playerbase by throwing a bone here and there, I do not want to compare L2 with other games but the few freebies that will be provided will NOT shift the balance of the server. To this day, there are people that are starting out fresh, you can tell by the questions they ask.

It will be easier for people to level up alts, push their mains a little higher, sure there are thresholds that you need certain gear but if people actually get to that point, I am sure they will invest on their toon.

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

In January GM's said they would give Codes every month through the year.   yet its 22 march, we don't have our code ? gm's are ignoring people about this question.

L2 pass? That was a good thing for people and also got removed??

Are GM's willing to make their players happy or they want us all to quit? 

NeverGonnaGiveYouUpNeverGonnaLetYouDown23 - in camel case

"EACH MONTH we will be gifting all players" Why promissing something you guys wont do? If @Wissp didnt promisse us a monthly GIFT we would not wait nor count on it. Just give it occasionaly and dont say it will happen every month just to give us hope and leave us waiting. Its 28th March already and no answer from NC about it.

thumb_show.php?i=fw7ceqqfx&view

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BadAlt said:

"EACH MONTH we will be gifting all players" Why promissing something you guys wont do? If @Wissp didnt promisse us a monthly GIFT we would not wait nor count on it. Just give it occasionaly and dont say it will happen every month just to give us hope and leave us waiting. Its 28th March already and no answer from NC about it.

thumb_show.php?i=fw7ceqqfx&view

Wissp got laid off and hermes dont care , so we will get nothing

In my eyes, they want all players to stfu and spent 10k usd/eur per month and at the end, our Masters to give us a rabbit ears and 5 Freya's Scroll of Storm and all the slaves to be happy and grateful because "gift is not something to be demanded for".  

Please someone to LIKE my comment, cuz I said something smart ❤️

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Nahiara said:

I wonder if wisp did lvl a toon by hand before to run away as he promised and what lvl it is.... 🙄

With events which we had if he was lvling free to play char he probably managed to reach 108-111 before he got fired

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AshesOfAden said:

With events which we had if he was lvling free to play char he probably managed to reach 108-111 before he got fired

he got fired because he "knew too much" after creating a toon and seen how bad they are running it