Guardian Server - Hunting Supplies

Hermes

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We have added the following supplies to the Guardian server for 1 Adena in the L2Coin shop under the Event section. These are limited per account and will be available until next week's maintenance (refer to the in-game sale period displayed in the UI), so please make sure to grab them using the correct character before they expire!

• 100 Grace Cookies
  • 1,000 Soulshot Tickets
  • 10,000 Spirit Ores
  • 50 Life Control Tower's Scroll of Blessing

Happy hunting!

Hermes

• Like 1

The Gameplay becomes more and more worst with this update.

There were several feedbacks about many systems and skills that were introduced but I'll focus my feedback on only one thing: Game cost.

- Sayha's Grace is burning too fast,  usually, I was able to expend max 150 cookies a day, but now I'm burning 100 cookies in 5 hours.

- Adena drop becomes unpractical outside world instances it is a thing to force pvp on the new Guardian server ok, may work, but doesn't make sense for Elcadia and  Blackbird servers, because it's all pvp and pk  24. I usually farm 40kk/ day with my main character (lvl89 aoe capable of top special items and collections)  and now it reduces to less than 20kk /day.

- Otherwise, the  Daily Adena cost increased a lot:

* AA Daily 5kk (new)

* Soulshots Ticket 0.9kk

* Spirit Ore  0.6kk  (Many classes doesn't stand a day with only 2k spirit ore, mine for example spend 8k daily so 2k from l-store + 6k from npc)

* P. Atk boost 5kk 

* Def. Boost 5kk

* Dye potential basic 2.5kk

* Dye potential advanced 10kk

* Daily instances 1kk (approximately)

There are more things that you can buy but that's the basic to "survive" a day in Elcadia or Blackbird, it's around 40kk cost day with a very unbalanced gain even being one of the top 150 players on the server, it has been impacted my gameplay a lot.

I used to have 10 lowbies characters to farm Adena to maintain my main, but now I have to use twice because of the new "85" areas It's nearly impossible to handle with a character 89 full special armour, 18 soul weapons, 12,8,7 dyes and full 3-star skills.

OSzSXvf.png

@Hermes @Hime @Wissp @primali

IS IT SERIOUS ADMINISTRATORS POSTING ASKING FOR HELP AND YOU ARE ONLY SERVING TO REMOVE THE PUBLICATION?

WHY DOES IT NOT HELP?

Why can't I get help from any of you?

Why can't I get at least one answer?

why so much cruelty with the players?

why so much indifference with the players?

why don't you care about the community?

I'm just asking for support.