Aeore healer in PVE

Helmina1

hi, i have been playing healer support since way back when (prelude). i rerolled to evis 8 months back but im starting to miss playing support. now that red libra is here,  is a 115 Aeore with a decent amount of gear still in demand or its not even worth switching to it. i remember that i could still solo fairly decently on healer with inquisitor with the gear i had but my main goal would be to try to do party xp.

if theres no demand for a geared support i might aswell stay on eviscerator and keep doing what i am now...but if thats not the case i would love to switch back for sure. :D

theres a little list of the gear i have...its fighter gear but i would swap it for mage.

+10 bloody R110 armor set

+21 limited weapon

top artifact book

top bracelet

top brooch

6 greater jewels

+4 artifacts through out the book

radiant circlet

lindvior earring, blessed valakas, rulers ring of authority, +6 angel ring attribute 50

2 lvl. 6 legendary dye and 1 lvl. 5 legendary dye

any feedback is appreciated ;) 

16 hours ago, WITM said:

hi, i have been playing healer support since way back when (prelude). i rerolled to evis 8 months back but im starting to miss playing support. now that red libra is here,  is a 115 Aeore with a decent amount of gear still in demand or its not even worth switching to it. i remember that i could still solo fairly decently on healer with inquisitor with the gear i had but my main goal would be to try to do party xp.

if theres no demand for a geared support i might aswell stay on eviscerator and keep doing what i am now...but if thats not the case i would love to switch back for sure. :D

theres a little list of the gear i have...its fighter gear but i would swap it for mage.

+10 bloody R110 armor set

+21 limited weapon

top artifact book

top bracelet

top brooch

6 greater jewels

+4 artifacts through out the book

radiant circlet

lindvior earring, blessed valakas, rulers ring of authority, +6 angel ring attribute 50

2 lvl. 6 legendary dye and 1 lvl. 5 legendary dye

any feedback is appreciated ;) 

you will be needed in DT a lot... but you will need at least 2 G rune stones and not for the new skills but to get the +15% party patk buff.  110 & 115 skills

IF I were you, I would stay evis for one more libra, try getting 117 maybe, get the GRS for the skills and next Libra go for it.

OR

Level up a new toon for a few reasons, there are not so many parties needing a healer outside DT and you will not be able to farm adena at all like you do with eviscerator.
right now you are farming what? 1.5b IoS/ day and 4 in ToI & 1.5 in Atelia per week? roughly 50-60b a month right?

@bentoreroi already have my team to support my evis, 113 eva's templar,110 hiero (111 OL),110 spectral dancer, and 110 aeore card. all in +10 blessed exalted stuff (+20 for the tank)

@Connex you are right about your calculations if i was to never miss any instances but the reality is different unfortunatly...i dont have enough time to do all the money instances like i should. i agree with you about sitting on it for another Libra, even tho my heart is aching to go back active support.  

that being said i must agree with you that i dont see much healer needed for normal dailies and such nowadays, wich is why i came here asking if it was worthed it or not. 

or go ape shit on gearing another character but is a crazy idea...lol

ty both for your feedbacks...appreciated 😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WITM said:

@bentoreroi already have my team to support my evis, 113 eva's templar,110 hiero (111 OL),110 spectral dancer, and 110 aeore card. all in +10 blessed exalted stuff (+20 for the tank)

@Connex you are right about your calculations if i was to never miss any instances but the reality is different unfortunatly...i dont have enough time to do all the money instances like i should. i agree with you about sitting on it for another Libra, even tho my heart is aching to go back active support.  

that being said i must agree with you that i dont see much healer needed for normal dailies and such nowadays, wich is why i came here asking if it was worthed it or not. 

or go ape shit on gearing another character but is a crazy idea...lol

ty both for your feedbacks...appreciated 😉

:D