Jump to content
Forums

Useless artifact


dvpKAKdcp
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

For eng press 1 :ph34r:

Fyi artefact have nothing to do with tauti ring and dualclass skils, what you try to tell us?

To deal dmg with this trash m skill power artifact you need boost m skill power but 99% play boosting critical dmg, att artifact is better than m skills power and my idea is change it to m.skill critical dmg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

For eng press 1 :ph34r:

Fyi artefact have nothing to do with tauti ring and dualclass skils, what you try to tell us?

Tauti and trigger give you skill power I do test m.skill crit+5% and m.attack 13% from dual vs skill power+27% so the 1st way give x2 more dmg than 2nd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, dvpKAKdcp said:

To deal dmg with this trash m skill power artifact you need boost m skill power but 99% play boosting critical dmg, att artifact is better than m skills power and my idea is change it to m.skill critical dmg

M skill power artfact  have a fix % amount added to your skill value, from what i know there is no cap or breakthru point for mskill power..thats why i told you artefact have nothing to do with tauti and dualskils. If you boost or not mskill power, artefact add a fix % to your skill....look at this like a extra bonus. Afterall, M. Skill Power +11% its something you cant ignore.
I agree 35-40 bil for this its way too expensive...something like 2-3 bil is more close to reality.

Edited by Pleistoros
Link to comment
Share on other sites

true and if you read up on the artefact system you will notice a few things like you can equip 4 balance items aka those from npc plus 2 more and in next update there will be also the other artefact items so one can get a full set for the actual set bonus effects

this system at the moment only caters to the rich end game players that have everything else with the exception of the +30 ele def/patt ones which are actually good for everyone

the way the system will expand in the next update when fortune packs get replaced by artefact fragments will make this more balanced & helps improve game economy but we will not see that for another ~9 Months

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

the way the system will expand in the next update when fortune packs get replaced by artefact fragments will make this more balanced & helps improve game economy but we will not see that for another ~9 Months

Somehow I doubt we will get those fragments just like that, :) time will tell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...