If I red libra do I lose forgotten skills and enchant skills? And how about my dualclass...

gust33

Hi guys, if I red libra do I lose forgotten skills and enchant skills? My main is 114 duelist and I would like to change to dreadnought.

I have all attack skills enchantment at +20 and some forgotten skills at lv 24 already.

Another question, my dualclass is ISS, it is possible to change only my dualclass to dreadnought?

Hello,

If u change Main Class Forgotten skills will remain, but skills will be lost.

About your 2nd question, yes you can change your Dual class to DN by using red Libra and you will not loose anything on your Main as it is untouched.

• Thanks 1

On 3/24/2023 at 10:57 PM, gust33 said:

Hi guys, if I red libra do I lose forgotten skills and enchant skills? My main is 114 duelist and I would like to change to dreadnought.

I have all attack skills enchantment at +20 and some forgotten skills at lv 24 already.

Another question, my dualclass is ISS, it is possible to change only my dualclass to dreadnought?

if its not too late... do NOT red libra this will reset ALL your skills, now if you are going to change to another class of the same group, you can use the green merchant to get chaoe essence, you get to keep your enchants on the shared Tyrr skills, you do not need another greater rune stone and you do not have to re-learn all your skils.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Connex said:

if its not too late... do NOT red libra this will reset ALL your skills, now if you are going to change to another class of the same group, you can use the green merchant to get chaoe essence, you get to keep your enchants on the shared Tyrr skills, you do not need another greater rune stone and you do not have to re-learn all your skils.

You are late indeed, but I managed to read the wall of text at the NPCs and did a green merchant chaos essence, thanks God :).

Now I kept all my duelist normal skills and forgotton skills also.

Thank you @Connex anyway, you are always helping other here in forum.