Class advice

Bolota

Hi guys.

I am yul,looking to change now during red libra and need some advice.

So its 2x Level 114 Yul,normal-low gear = +7 cloak,angel/fallen+6, 3x agations +7,+20limited weapon,+4/5 artifacts,r110 +8 light set,insanity,saya 8,7 signs,radian +5,shirt + 5... normal stuff.

Whats the best class to play with this gear ? not looking to invest more on them unless its minor stuff.

I do play a DK with same gear and it tanks and kills way faster,and here is where all the adena is going in to.

So the idea is to trio, DK + 2 DDs. My fierst option would be 2x Dread for agro and stun,DK wipes. And i can still farm in timed instance zones  one by one. They all have prestige.

Would 2 GK AA build be better ? for an eficient ToI farm ?

Thanks for all the advice, Have Fun  !

5 hours ago, Bolota said:

Hi guys.

I am yul,looking to change now during red libra and need some advice.

So its 2x Level 114 Yul,normal-low gear = +7 cloak,angel/fallen+6, 3x agations +7,+20limited weapon,+4/5 artifacts,r110 +8 light set,insanity,saya 8,7 signs,radian +5,shirt + 5... normal stuff.

Whats the best class to play with this gear ? not looking to invest more on them unless its minor stuff.

I do play a DK with same gear and it tanks and kills way faster,and here is where all the adena is going in to.

So the idea is to trio, DK + 2 DDs. My fierst option would be 2x Dread for agro and stun,DK wipes. And i can still farm in timed instance zones  one by one. They all have prestige.

Would 2 GK AA build be better ? for an eficient ToI farm ?

Thanks for all the advice, Have Fun  !

so you will pay for 3 prestige? what about buffs?

Im sorry to say but I have better gear than you and still not cut in in ToI and atelia, I cannot AOE... If you want my advice, keep the weapons on the archers if you have good auguments, sell all the other gear and put it all on the DK... the DK alone with the proper gear will be able to farm you more that 2x the adena you would get with all the toons combined.

later on, you can re-gear the archers but having 3 toons with what it is now considered low gear, you will not be able to farm anything efficiently. or if you want to do that, get good tradable gear and use it on 1 toon every time, however archers will struggle with that +8 set

Buffs I use VoP out of party.

For ToI and atelia I setup 2 party's in a room.

Party 1 : healer,bd,dommi,tank

Party 2 : DK + 2 Yul

Tank agros,Domi buffs all toons+de buff,healer keeps everyone alive.

I can do a farm of 3.5b in atelia and 3.3+ drops in ToI.

My problem is yul can't do 110 timed zones solo and can't handle 112 enchanted zones.

Buy just changing them to tyr I'll be able to do all that without any investment

Thanks for your opinion

2 hours ago, Bolota said:

Buffs I use VoP out of party.

For ToI and atelia I setup 2 party's in a room.

Party 1 : healer,bd,dommi,tank

Party 2 : DK + 2 Yul

Tank agros,Domi buffs all toons+de buff,healer keeps everyone alive.

I can do a farm of 3.5b in atelia and 3.3+ drops in ToI.

My problem is yul can't do 110 timed zones solo and can't handle 112 enchanted zones.

Buy just changing them to tyr I'll be able to do all that without any investment

Thanks for your opinion

nice setup, im trying to do something similar.

you said yul is 114, can you tell us the levels of the other toons?

2 Yul 114 + 1 DK 113. These 3 run on prestige

Rest are 112 exalted gear. Tank has a little bit more gear,+10 exalted,+7 tauras,Anakin,little stuff to help for more pdef. He's HK so if you swap him for other with better con might need less gear. Also my healer is a SE. Swap him to for better healing and might not need gear on tank.

In Atelia I put tank,iss and dk in middle of room,attack stand/skill stand so dk doesn't move,tank agro, 2 Yul Litlle back making triangle so muti arrow will bring mobs from corners. Healer a little bit more back target tank and 1 of the yul with progressive/obter healing skills.

ToI - tank in middle just agro on,isso runs /next target /skill debuff/delay 2 so it can debuff as much as possible. Yul 1 on top of other so they can attack same target most of the time. And Dk, just let the dog run around . He's killing everything. He can kill 1 mob faster then 2 yul kill 1, similar gear and less level....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mixa said:

Sell off the archers and invest the adena in the DK. That will be your best decision by a long shot.

i told him that, apparently he is not interested in that.. I kinda see his goal, he wants to XP the rest for the day with a 7man group, but use the DD's for IoS/ToI/Atelia...

Guys,i was carefull on the topic - Class Advice.

I also mentioned levels and gear of the toons. I dont want to delete,re-roll,re-restart....  If i could swap my Yul for a DK in this red libra i would not be asking for advice = 3 DK and bam Problem Solved.

The advice,if anyone can, is what toon to go for with the current gear. The best DD with lowest budget/current budget.

Eveytime i asked for any kind of advice like this,most just shoot out end game gear and setups. If i had the adena of even wanted to put in that amount of $$$ i wouldnt need advice,i would just buy and gear it up !

Maybe i should ask this other way arround.

Can anyone farm better then me with same/less gear then me ? Not including Dks  party ofc.

If yes, please share setup,toons,macros,gear,budget.... Share or msg me if prefere.

Thank you

2 hours ago, Bolota said:

Guys,i was carefull on the topic - Class Advice.

I also mentioned levels and gear of the toons. I dont want to delete,re-roll,re-restart....  If i could swap my Yul for a DK in this red libra i would not be asking for advice = 3 DK and bam Problem Solved.

The advice,if anyone can, is what toon to go for with the current gear. The best DD with lowest budget/current budget.

Eveytime i asked for any kind of advice like this,most just shoot out end game gear and setups. If i had the adena of even wanted to put in that amount of $$$ i wouldnt need advice,i would just buy and gear it up !

Maybe i should ask this other way arround.

Can anyone farm better then me with same/less gear then me ? Not including Dks  party ofc.

If yes, please share setup,toons,macros,gear,budget.... Share or msg me if prefere.

Thank you

here is the deal.. even if you swap classes on red libra, you will not be able to get Greater Rune Stones for 110 skills, DK on red libra was added on KR so next one we could have that here as well.. 

no1 can tell you with certainty what to do exactly due to the lack of information, "normal stuff" to you might not be the same for others, try to post pictures with all the gear, so we can have a better undertanding. Do you have +5 top book? +5 top kaliels? auguments? arifacts? +4/ +7? p skill power 11%? 

your best bet is to change one fo the archers to titan and see the difference between what you make now with what you will be making after. Compare and see if you swap the titan back to archer or make the 2nd archer a titan. Now you will not be able to get greater rune stones for some time so If you have learned them on archer, that is a huge loss.

Finally, do you have all your skills ++ for focus? I wanted to test out something and got my skills 12/13  and the difference is huge. This is a rather small investment. 

Are you skill build or regular hit building these alts? 1 capped toon better than 3x meh. But to be fair fortune seeker is a cheap decent dd to be able to see returns fast. Also a GK or maestro are better at low end as far as pve goes over other tyrrs