Red liba Grocery Prices

kara144

Hi there,

As far as I remember Red libra Grocer prices are cheaper than in any town, especially Giran. Today, I randomly check the red libra grocer's price higher than in any town. I already bought a bunch of Ge etc... Can someone enlighten me whats the meaning that there is a grocer? 

thank you

3 hours ago, kara144 said:

Hi there,

As far as I remember Red libra Grocer prices are cheaper than in any town, especially Giran. Today, I randomly check the red libra grocer's price higher than in any town. I already bought a bunch of Ge etc... Can someone enlighten me whats the meaning that there is a grocer? 

thank you

When the Castles are all Dark, Red Libra's Pink is cheaper for GE/EOD/GemR etc. (Red Libra Prices have been the same as long as I can remember) if Giran/Aden/Rune are Light then you should only buy exclusive items from Red Libra's Pink(only 7-day Talismans this time).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Teribeth said:

When the Castles are all Dark, Red Libra's Pink is cheaper for GE/EOD/GemR etc. (Red Libra Prices have been the same as long as I can remember) if Giran/Aden/Rune are Light then you should only buy exclusive items from Red Libra's Pink(only 7-day Talismans this time).

This is wrong by the way. This is the case only on ncw for the past 5-6 libras or so. In the past and in other regions, libra merchant prices are always cheaper, even compared to light Giran.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

This is wrong by the way. This is the case only on ncw for the past 5-6 libras or so. In the past and in other regions, libra merchant prices are always cheaper, even compared to light Giran.

It has been this way since the Tax rates for Light/Dark changed for sure... before that when Light was 0% Tax Red Libra may have been cheaper for everything they have on sale, so what's your point. A couple Libras ago they started offering High Priest Holy Water for 1/2 price compared to town NPCs(I should have stocked up more :( )now they are still cheaper... but just a tiny bit.

16 hours ago, Teribeth said:

It has been this way since the Tax rates for Light/Dark changed for sure... before that when Light was 0% Tax Red Libra may have been cheaper for everything they have on sale, so what's your point. A couple Libras ago they started offering High Priest Holy Water for 1/2 price compared to town NPCs(I should have stocked up more :( )now they are still cheaper... but just a tiny bit.

My point is that this is only on ncw for some reason. I'll show you screenshots from eu in a few days. You'll understand what I mean then.

On 3/26/2023 at 9:43 PM, Teribeth said:

no.. its been adjusted from libra to libra.. just go check older events and see the FIXED prices in earlier libras

On 3/27/2023 at 5:55 AM, mixa said:

My point is that this is only on ncw for some reason. I'll show you screenshots from eu in a few days. You'll understand what I mean then.

So how does you posting anything from any other region help the OP or anyone else playing here?  Your point is go play somewhere else... what ever.

On 3/29/2023 at 2:35 AM, Teribeth said:

So how does you posting anything from any other region help the OP or anyone else playing here?  Your point is go play somewhere else... what ever.

Read what I wrote, something changed on NCW a while ago, for the worse.Red Libra is supposed to sell cheaper than any LIGHT grocery.

Here are the prices on current Libra on Core.

eod-libra.jpg

GE-Libra-EU.jpg

Gem-R-LIbra-EU.jpg

On 4/6/2023 at 5:39 PM, Teribeth said:

And how does this help anyone playing on these servers????

There are those who can be helped and those who are far too gone. You decide which ones you're from xD