Forums

Best subclass/dualclass for healer?

ilan345

First of all, I wanted to ask if the subclass/dual-class choice even matters? I know back in the day every type of subclass had special skills (like having a % to lose target when hit or extra crit chance etc). if it does then what are the best classes to pick as a healer, I only want to improve my ability to heal/help my party/clan and don't care about oly.

thanks in advance xD

Hey there, the special abilities and skills are not really here anymore, but as you level up your dual class you will get dual class certifications which can improve your healing / helping your party to survive like decreasing your cd’s by 4% on your skills. 

Basically when you go for a dual class, you look at for what’s best for you (in terms of equipment). So basically, for a healer I see most people (like myself) take a feoh class or even wynn summoner dual classes, since they are pretty compatitable for your main class, for example you can use all of your same equipment that you get for your healer, on your feoh wizard. 

That’s why, when you look for a dual class, you usually look for the cheapest way out of the situaion if you’ew new :) ofc if you are filthy rich you can choose whatever you’d like ! 

I would not recommend a wynn, iit's a broken class - it's easy to lvl up at the beginning, but after lvl 102 needs a heavy boost in fighter equipment to be able to do anything, so it will not work well with items that you will need for your healer. Also, after lvl 102 it's close to impossible to find a faction party as a wynn, even with a +12 bloody weapon. If you want to play your dual class after lvl 102, foeh will be your best choice.

On 06/09/2018 at 10:07 AM, ilan345 said:

First of all, I wanted to ask if the subclass/dual-class choice even matters? I know back in the day every type of subclass had special skills (like having a % to lose target when hit or extra crit chance etc). if it does then what are the best classes to pick as a healer, I only want to improve my ability to heal/help my party/clan and don't care about oly.

thanks in advance xD

It matters in order for you to level it up for certificates (ideally to have at least main 105 / dual 105).

The easiest option, if you really like healer, and to share equipment, would be to make another healer as dual :D

Iss is also not a bad option, although robe set is not a perfect choice, it's still equipable for isses.

At last, if you wanna make a DD, the best option for sharing the robe set would be the Feoh. But it would require you to get a pew pew weapon ^_^

Overall it's really up to you.

Archived