new maintenance time

fademist

So, for EU players it will be during the main activities time.

You will f.ck up at least several things which came to my mind:

• Kaddin (which should spawn during the time when maintenance will be and despawn during that time)
  • Olympiad (which is entirely within this maintenance time)
  • Daily activities when people come after work to have some fun
  • No way to restart parties, as even for UK/Ireland/Portugal it will be 11pm, add 2-3h of maintenance - anywhere from 1am to 2am, when everyone will be sleeping, whole 8h of farm lost, for countries further east it is even worse
  • probably several more things

12 minutes ago, Nevermind said:

So, for EU players it will be during the main activities time.

You will f.ck up at least several things which came to my mind:

• Kaddin (which should spawn during the time when maintenance will be and despawn during that time)
  • Olympiad (which is entirely within this maintenance time)
  • Daily activities when people come after work to have some fun
  • No way to restart parties, as even for UK/Ireland/Portugal it will be 11pm, add 2-3h of maintenance - anywhere from 1am to 2am, when everyone will be sleeping, whole 8h of farm lost, for countries further east it is even worse
  • probably several more things

olympiad isnt on that day LOL

maintenance is over at 3am for me which means, I have to put an alarm, only to wake up and see a twitter post that the maintenance is extended for another hour... so 1 am is the maintenance, which is a 2 hour duration, same as DT,  so DT is now 2 hours less per week. I do not do cursed weapons but it is reduced from 5 times a week to 2 and now with this one, you can barely do it once? Not sure how this game feature works. you also lose another 3-4 hours from destiny timer until you wake up.

Most players are literally in their 30ies with families and kids that do have the time around that time. Also most players are EU like it or not. The majority of the players are US/BR/GR players... 

i usually dont do that but @Hermes what are you guys thinking? I know this will fall into deaf ears but what the hell.. lol

Normal company -> constantly makes mistakes during maintenance resulting in delays -> hires competent IT staff

NCWest -> outsources maintenance to Korea

Yes having maintenance during prime time for your East Coast playerbase, in the midlle of swords and dethrone for the bulk of you playerbase is in no way "a good idea". But you don't really care, do you?

for EU player have "main" activities in midnight or on 1 am is very logical. Yes 2 hrs of DT less and also interference with cursed but I trully think that Cursed will be moved to monday.  And weekly DT can olso be change sooner. But for regular working EU comunity, maintenance at midnight change nothing because we go sleep. We only not be able to setup some night EXP afk party.  As Draecke said many times DT should be as TOI 30 hrs time zone per week. @Hermes

• Like 1