Bug DeThrone - Summoned Fire Dissapears after DC / Crash

Draecke

@Hermes tell Korea to fix the game, it is bloody annoying to crash right after we summon 3x Fires and thus loose them

that stuff cost alot of resources & DeThrone points as well time spend to summon & nurture

make it so that if a player crash / dissconnect / return to server those fires stay up for the time summoned and not dissapear!!!!

who did the quality control on that piece of game design really ??? you want to make players angry then call it mission success!!

Tell your support guys I will be submitting  a service ticket for refund of the lost items that were wasted here and I do not accept anything but  ayes Sir, right away Sir and apologies for the caused inconvenience & hassle Sir answer.

oh and @Hermes in case you feel I'm being a tad harsh that's maybe because I don't like to have to deal with faulty game design/mechanics at midnight which you know as one of the mid week days DeThrone starts at midnight on GMT+1, tbh I don't like to deal with bugs any time but this late on the day it's just not ok..

change the logic behind DeThrone so folks can play it during their actual prime time regardless of from where in the world they connect from,  or move the servers to where the majority of your paying players come from aka Europe as that will work too.

• Thanks 1

@Hermes the GM answer just confirms the very bad game design and requires an urgent fix from Korea or accept the fact players will submit restoration request every time it happens, the cop out answer I got below does NOT fly here.

After reviewing your request, we have verified that the items in question are not eligible for restoration since it is intended that the summoned Divine Fire will disappear after you leave the Dethrone Area. Unfortunately, we will be unable to provide assistance in this case.

To be very clear I crashed because of bad game design upon leaving the fire area where you have to place those fires, I didn't leave on purpose.

This is why I logged it as a BUG as those fires SHOULD NOT disappear in such cases just like when you do a daily instance and you crash or disconnect you can still re enter if you log back in within 10 minutes, there's no difference between these cases!!!!

I want those items back as they were lost without any fault of mine and I want Korea to address this issue as a matter of urgency as it totally removes the purpose of bothering with their so called new DeThrone Fire content!!!

It's bad enough the DeThrone content is set to run on a server with GMT+1/+3 settings from 22:00 till 03:00 in real GMT+1 locations and totally disregards the fact NCWest has more foreign (Europe & South Americas) paying players then actual NA players. DeThrone should be made asap a 30hr a week Dimensional Timezone like Dim ToI so it will no longer interfere with Oly / Cursed Swords / Maintenance windows and players can enjoy it during their prime time regardless of location in the real world - this is a sorely needed Quality of Life improvement for the game.

Thank you for your understanding and best regards,
Draecke