Nova vs MS vs ROA vs RMT - Who will dominate NA Classic?

Gabe

1 minute ago, Yidao said:

No need for that. Here is all you need to know about the export version of Lineage 2 Classic, in English:
https://eu.4gameforum.com/categories/1537/

And here is what you will inevitably get:
http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/

If reading through longer threads and dealing with actual facts is an intellectual challenge for you, simply wait until L2C@NCWest goes live and see for yourself.

Bro. I've played on Skelth since Day 1. Take your smugness back to the minor leagues (aka Chronos and Naia).

Also knowing NCsoft, they are going to send the same package that Innova gets, then NCWest will add their own cash shop and payment model. You can huff and puff until you're red in the face, but in reality we all know vanilla L2 is worse than Classic, Bloody and Arena.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Yidao said:

If reading through longer threads and dealing with actual facts is an intellectual challenge for you, simply wait until L2C@NCWest goes live and see for yourself.

So much this. You guys are arguing over information that isn't even confirmed yet.

We just need to sit and wait for what type of model they decide to release. All we have is what other regions released and can only base our assumptions on those sources that are already published.

Yall need Jesus.

what they are hoping for basicly is a restart evry one goes back to lvl 1 on the new servers everything seems fair and then l2 store comes and boom they make more money its a great idea any one still playing this game after all the things they do to their customers are shooting themselfs  in the foot you can get top gear but they will just add a new server that all lower lvls will go to and all their top geared players will sit watching their shiney gear and wonder what it was all for.

On 9/11/2018 at 4:26 PM, Hime said:

We will have more information in the coming weeks. We're still finalizing a few things. Woo!

Please make it a C1 to interlude progression server. Increase xp rates a bit so people don't cry too much, and make it subscription based with xp/adena boosts for premium accounts, or have some kind of tier system. Try to stay on top of bots and actually ban them, and try to actually advertise/roll this out on stream again. This time try to make it where game doesn't get 95% negative reviews, or w/e it was the last time you guys tried. 

As stated on page 2 of this thread, we will not get a progression server but the same export version as everybody else (therefore the Innova forum I linked above is - in spite of the different business model - a good source of information):
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/2653-nova-vs-ms-vs-roa-vs-rmt-who-will-dominate-na-classic/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-19885

If they have learned their lesson from the Zaken disaster, they will indeed launch Lineage 2 Classic only after they have gotten a grip on the bot problem. So far they did not even succeed in deploying Xigncode3 without crashing the servers, not to mention that this piece of malware does not work against bots, only against players. And since NCWest persistently refuses to hire staff that could ban the bots detected by Lee Eun-jo's Anti-Bot System (which works with the server logs and does not interact with the game itself), it will still be many many months until we see a Classic server over here :D

On 07/09/2018 at 1:42 PM, Draecke said:

you're barking up the wrong tree as none of the currently active Nova will go there..

if anything people are waiting for the dedicated PVP Bloody servers that are coming, Korea has them running and Innova confirmed they will release them as well the moment the files etc. translations are done

4r4m posted a little bit about the Bloody servers on his website and obviously a lot more details are known at Korean L2 website

https://4r4m.com/bloody-server-l2/

Bloody coins :/ so instead of full bot trains to get adena, now it's gonna be full bot trains to"kill my chars" 9_9

Future of L2: play Classic or play a private like server O.o

Edit: Nevermind... https://www.lineage2.com/en/news/announcements/classic-vip-rewards-program.php?_ga=2.210297558.274756498.1537456658-1448035403.1537456658

I've been playing on RU classic since its start... I can just say Classic is following GoD route with loads of instance zones and more to come: Baium, Zaken, Antharas, clan arena, and 4 bosses (wind, water, fire, earth). Frintessa in next update and smth else. You need to bring your whole clan force for most of them. Boring, tiring and frustrating coz that's not classic l2 anymore! 

1.0 is cool tho. With all the boosts available levelling won't be hard. 

On 21-9-2018 at 3:38 AM, Nertea said:

You need to bring your whole clan force for most of them. Boring, tiring and frustrating coz that's not classic l2 anymore!

I have no idea what you mean by this. Back in those days we had to bring multiple Clans or even a complete Alliance to kill anything. It does not matter what tier Boss you were fighting. Field RAIDS, Frintezza, Freya, Baium or even Antharas. In those days we had like 8+ Clans in the Alliance killing them. I remember the first Valakas took us 13-hours on Gustin with over 250 Players from a dozen different Clans. When your Client crashed you were back in Town, At the end of the RAID half of the Players was standing back in Goddard town because of the crashes. Although I remember most Bosses changed to a Frintezza type instance in Classic, where only one group could enter first.

Back in those days they were not instances. Now they are weekly instance zones so prepare to form CC of 200-300 (max number) toons at least 4 days a week. I hope they fix this frequency before rolling in NA, coz it's driving ppl mad. The whole week now is like a schedule of certain instance zones so meeting any wartags is very very rare - they are farming instances too. 

Plus you have regular and field bosses. So probably more than 4 days a week if you want to be on top of things. Don't forget about 2 oly days and sieges. Not sure about pvp event, but probably they are still available in 1.5. Used to be Tuesday evening event. 

Archived