Naia - server time change

eXEQ7er

Hello,

I am fully aware that our forum is clearly used for other purposes, and perhaps this will be another try to shout into the void. Probably to amuse haters. But I'll try anyways...

Changing maintenance time was the last drop. NC said they need it? We understood and we accepted, we didn't have a choice 😁 But I want NC and Gms to understand us too and try to listen.

I wanna speak about server time Naia: GMT+1. 

Below changes happened within short amount of time: 
a) Cursed Sword Event. Before Deathrone Fire Update  the event was 4 times a week. After update - twice a week. Where Tuesday gets affected by new maintenance time.
Because Cursed Sword Event on Tuesday starts after 30 minutes of server maintenance.
How is it fair that Naia loses one day of the main event, while Chronos can participate both? 
b) Open field Raid Boss (7x Raid Bosses 125 lvl). Let's start from the fact that spawn time is way too late for an average Naia player, most of server population are from EU and 12/1am is too late for them. This Raid bosses also must be in prime time, so more people can participate at normal times. 
This Raid Bosses spawn immediately at the start of server maintenance on Tuesday. 
If server maintenance lasts 3 hours, the time will already be 2 am GMT+1. Most players are not ready to participate at night.

I suggest to finally change Naia server time from GMT+1 to at least GMT +2 or even GMT +3. 

We are looking forward to changes, if server basic actions would start earlier more people will be willing to participate them. I understand that Olympiad and Deathrone time cannot be changed, due to Dim Server settings. Sieges, cursed events, daily RB spawning - can be more active if server time was suitable for EU time zones. 

Please think about it, if there is a chance to change the GMT - do it! Most players will only thank you. 

P.s. My personal online always allows me to participate, I'm talking about those people who are the majority and they also want to participate events.

@Hermes @Primali

• Like 1

The times are fine!!!

It's too bad they are inconvenient for you and your clan, since you and Hybrid have and tried to control swords and field raids for years to prevent others access to them. GM's don't believe me, simply look at the server log history of which clans / characters for the last 2 years have obtained these items each cycle. 

NC Soft should not bend for Hybrid to make it more convenient for them. These times are allowing more clans to compete for these events now, which is HEALTHY for Naia. I suspect that is the basis of your request exe. For the majority of the server these times are fine. 

The only real issue is maintenance time interfering with Naia Field Raids and Cursed Swords. 
Make Maintenance 2h later all problems are solved.

1 hour ago, Rotten said:

The times are fine!!!

It's too bad they are inconvenient for you and your clan, since you and Hybrid have and tried to control swords and field raids for years to prevent others access to them. GM's don't believe me, simply look at the server log history of which clans / characters for the last 2 years have obtained these items each cycle. 

NC Soft should not bend for Hybrid to make it more convenient for them. These times are allowing more clans to compete for these events now, which is HEALTHY for Naia. I suspect that is the basis of your request exe. For the majority of the server these times are fine. 

The only real issue is maintenance time interfering with Naia Field Raids and Cursed Swords. 
Make Maintenance 2h later all problems are solved.

and here u r crying about the same subject:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/26519-maintenance-time-conflicts-with-in-game-events-naia/

yup 

10 minutes ago, fademist said:

Yup i cried about the maint time, not the raid time, learn to read. Same thing i did in this thread, change the maint time.

Maint needs to be 2h earlier or later. Problem solved
RAID times are fine for the majority of the server.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rotten said:

yup 

Yup i cried about the maint time, not the raid time, learn to read. Maint needs to be 2h earlier or later. Problem solved
RAID times are fine for the majority of the server.

maintenance time us u havent get it yet is on korean times...

us for the raids even ur side have EU pleyers that i can safely   guess is more than US players ..but if u could u would thought of that .....

1 minute ago, fademist said:

maintenance time us u havent get it yet is on korean times...

us for the raids even ur side have EU pleyers that i can safely   guess is more than US players ..but if u could u would thought of that .....

Go to innova if you have an issue with the time,

this is a NA server? Times again are fine, our EU guys have no issues?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rotten said:

🤦‍♂️
you are just helping me prove my point that hybrid is the only one complaining. I will wait for a good reason to add more to this thread, your comments don't rise to that level since you too are hybrid.

1st thing im no hybrid learn ur facts better

2nd all that have a working brain knows already that nothing will change maintenance or rb times

and 3rd we all know whos crying always so stop being an hypocrite ty

First I must tell that I not want defend ExeQ7er or somebody else. I am from majority of EU players (middle Europe), I am normally working man that wake up early and go to job. I must complain about GMT+1 and summer/winter time change and some activities that start in my time zone in lunch time when we are in job or late in night close to midnight and after midnight. DT and olympiad are special because must be agreement with both servers, but especially DT can be changed to timezone. And not tell me that this change will ruin PvP there because not. We can discuss in general spawn time of bosses, cursed, and time of maintenance. 

1. Any action should be affected by maintenance in any time. All action that collide with maintenance must be changed. This is about any questions.

2. For whom are made other actions that start 1 hrs before midnight or later and are focus only on server only? Only for no-lifer or some students with plenty of free time but not for regular working people. For us winter time is only little better but summer time period is terrible. Making EXP party in 1 am or 2 am or 3 am is not for regular players, really not. In different online games the actions are periodical every some hours trough whole 24 hrs but this is not our case. We have fixed times for 1 action per day or per week. Situation now is only good for USA, but not for EU in any case. But NCwest must take to consideration that EU players are majority. All complain about 1 side take all important actions. But when somebody ask for changes that will be positive for more players, other voices come from ashes and speaking how is suitable for him only because they are enemy in game or loose in competition.  Logic dictate that if more people can participate regardless side, clan, ally, country etc. then better. Present setting are against majority.

@Hermes @Primaliwe urgently need discuss it with you as GMs and after with Korea. 

• Thanks 1

Amazing how these guys cry for everything, the server is NA the time has to be NA. You who have to adapt to our schedule in the US, when are you going to learn this? If you think it's bad, you're going to play on Core's dead server.

I am strongly opposed to changing the Naia time

1. GMT +1 is European time, convenient for players from Europe

2. Have you forgotten that Naia is not only Naia, but also Freya with whom she was united ?, and who remembers the time on Freya? GMT - 1

Look for other ways to solve the problem, time changes are not the only way

You can not insult me because i have more intelligence as you. I did not insult anyone and not cry. I only described situation in EU but your brain obviously can not see difference. So: If I own company with headquarters in New Your but my workers are in London, do you thing that they start working at New Your time? never ever. Physical service for US server and server play time are 2 different things and play-time depends only on player base. Company have statistic how many players are from US and from EU +- 10% for VPN error. If will be enough voices asking for reasonable change, company will listen. . And now even more willingly as before because Korea take action over NCwest.  We should wait for official statement. And if somebody want tell as something constrictive be free to write. If want cry or insult people, use pillow. 

• Like 1

Probably you are mad because your side is not killing field RB, and you need to change it.

I think that ncwest must investigate all that low level Eviscerators in Cursed Sword Time just to destroy the chest, theres some probability that are ppl using bot, do you agree? ;)

• Thanks 1

On 4/8/2023 at 7:01 AM, StormRulez said:

Amazing how these guys cry for everything, the server is NA the time has to be NA. You who have to adapt to our schedule in the US, when are you going to learn this? If you think it's bad, you're going to play on Core's dead server.

the thing is that DT on a daily basis is 12 hours apart so it also affects NA players too.. additionally DT is at the same time as oly, which means that it also affects the top 1% of players that want to do DT and Oly. Those 1% happen to be the top spenders, it is simple logic tbh.

All of us that are from europe are well aware of the server that we play but for example in KR there is what 1 maybe 2 timezones, for all the servers, over here you start from gmt +3 which is Moscow all the way to hawaii which is gmt - 10, so you have a player base of 13 different timezones although the majority of the players are between roughly 10 timezones.

so Korea pushes content that is extened to us without taking into account all the variables, eg. location of the playerbase/tiemzone etc because they also pushed dimensional content like olympiad the eu server which is naia has the same oly time as chronos... I am sure you can do the math for the rest of the content.

SO how can you have all that content but have it overlap with one another? I think that for the first time in a while, there is actuall stuff to do other than port to an instance, go AFK, return, enter the next etc...

On 4/8/2023 at 2:51 AM, Marcelus said:

Dont like it play euro server stop play NA server and cry about NA things.

With that logic the should change Naia time from gmt+1 to what, gmt-6?

In the end i think we all agree that the server times for anything should be focused for the peak time of most players around and not when 90% sleep and just the no lifers/ppl without job play

• Like 2