Hero's Treasure Promotion Scam or Typo

FrankC91

4 minutes ago, frankznbeanz said:

So there’s people like me that were waiting till payday to buy some boxes. That are now gonna get 1 cookie instead of 11…. Y’all bleeped up and should have to honor the 11 as you first advertised. 

Hey Frank! Remember I love you and that you're a fighter not a stormer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ABnD said:

Seems I'll just save my money instead of buying these scam boxes. Already a terrible price and then on top of it cut 1 of the only decent things to 1/11th of their advertised prices.

Yeah, also NCOIN increase for 100 boxes...

7 minutes ago, NCFailEveryTime said:

nice ncfail deletin my posts,  ill ask again lf US player who will set up the orchard process to NCWest

You can make a lawsuit even if you are not US citizen as they publish game openly in they terms and conditions there is only Germany mentioned , so if you are not from Germany you are welcome to fight with them 2-3 years in court if you have patience 

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

There was a typo in the Cookie Quantity, which has been corrected.

We will be honoring the cookie quantity for any players who opened a Gold Light Box and got only one cookie until 9 AM pacific, when the correction went live.

If you were affected, please reach out to support.

We apologize for the issue.

Hermes 

24 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We will be honoring the cookie quantity for any players who opened a Gold Light Box and got only one cookie until 9 AM pacific, when the correction went live.

Hermes 

How's that fair for the people who were waiting til pay day to buy some boxes. Once again an unfair advantage brought into effect by the incompetence of the NCWest team. Maybe for once just say yea we had a typo but we'll honor it for the length of the promotion because it was our fault not yours...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Hermes 

Maybe can u change the price from craft ? Because no one will pay 660 ncoins for 1 soul mesia lvl 1😂

2 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Hermes 

hi hi,  glad to see you are still with us , any news about transfers ? And i think GREATER runes are not in the reward AGAIN ( like previous event ... ) can u do a ninja fix or anything ? thank you and all the best