2 Consecutive promos with False Advertisement

Hello,

Idk if any GM's still work for L2  but we are all getting ignored on forums, where's our community manager? 

It's starting to be very illegal at some point what NCWest is doing

First with Shining skill book box,   Rewards from boxes were not as advertised,  annother topic of 50 answers and no GM's to give an answer.

Now Second event in a row, Gold Light box again not rewarding as advertised.   x11 Cookie vs X1 cookie is a huge difference ,  yet no answer, nothing from GM's ,  This is very suspicious in my eyes.

Idk how are the laws in the US but for sure for many people this just sound purely illegal.

They are not even restoring the cookies upon sending a Support ticket !!!   X11 cookie is shows from them in the promo page and they still dont wanna restore.

a Masia soul crystal is x12 Cookie, so its just logic that we should get 11 cookie and not 1 per box,   no one wanna spend 600 ncoin for 1 damn crystal lvl 1 wtf 

• Like 2

we are talking now about  100 maybe 200 Masia crystals.. its sad rly.
And when it was released in Korea they could buy over 10k from shop
and not having to gamble from boxes
saw it live on stream the guy buy like 10k and whent afk auto compound..
And like allways we have to spend 1.000$ for 1/10 of the items

3 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Hello,

Idk if any GM's still work for L2  but we are all getting ignored on forums, where's our community manager? 

First with Shining skill book box,   Rewards from boxes were not as advertised,  annother topic of 50 answers and no GM's to give an answer.

Now Second event in a row, Gold Light box again not rewarding as advertised.   x11 Cookie vs X1 cookie is a huge difference ,  yet no answer, nothing from GM's ,  This is very suspicious in my eyes.

Idk how are the laws in the US but for sure for many people this just sound purely illegal.

They are not even restoring the cookies upon sending a Support ticket !!!   X11 cookie is shows from them in the promo page and they still dont wanna restore.

a Masia soul crystal is x12 Cookie, so its just logic that we should get 11 cookie and not 1 per box,   no one wanna spend 600 ncoin for 1 damn crystal lvl 1 wtf 

Stat. § 817.41. Section 817.41 - Misleading advertising prohibited (1) It shall be unlawful for any person to make or disseminate or cause to be made or disseminated before the general public of the state, or any portion thereof, any misleading advertisement.

3 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Hello,

u r sure it says 11 cookies from box and not 12 for 1 messia? i would say check again

7 minutes ago, fademist said:

u r sure it says 11 cookies from box and not 12 for 1 messia? i would say check again

I got the screen shot of it showing quantity 11 from box. Already emailed my lawyer.

1 minute ago, fademist said:

ya im with u issue is that they can claim for a typo.. dont expect much

Typo or not there was no communication. It was bought thousands of times as advertised before they changed it. Changing a price/quantity after its already been paid for is unlawful.

It was not a typo the 11 Cookie, its what we should have gotten originally, they just nerfed the event once again,   imagine u need open boxes (12 box for 12 cookiee) = 600 Ncoin for a masia lvl 1, = 7Bil+ which is completely stupid.

11 Cookie for 50 ncoin = around 55 ncoin for a masia = 600-700kk its already more Realistic

They fked up and instead of fixing the 11 cookie they just changed website message to "1" instead of "11" 

This is totally awful but nothing can impress us from this company i guess

2 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

It was not a typo the 11 Cookie, its what we should have gotten originally, they just nerfed the event once again,   imagine u need open boxes (12 box for 12 cookiee) = 600 Ncoin for a masia lvl 1, = 7Bil+ which is completely stupid.

11 Cookie for 50 ncoin = around 55 ncoin for a masia = 600-700kk its already more Realistic

They fked up and instead of fixing the 11 cookie they just changed website message to "1" instead of "11" 

This is totally awful but nothing can impress us from this company i guess

I was just givin the difference of missing cookies via support ticket, so they did make it right for me. Hope they do the same for all.

Just now, hawt said:

I was just givin the difference of missing cookies via support ticket, so they did make it right for me. Hope they do the same for all.

doesnt change the fact that its rewarding only 1 cookie for 50 freaking ncoin lol that's a pure scam of a promo box event

knowing they will put these crystals in future promo for 10x less the price it is now

1 minute ago, iAndouille said:

doesnt change the fact that its rewarding only 1 cookie for 50 freaking ncoin lol that's a pure scam of a promo box event

knowing they will put these crystals in future promo for 10x less the price it is now

True, I agree with you there.

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

There was a typo in the Cookie Quantity, which has been corrected.

We will be honoring the cookie quantity for any players who opened a Gold Light Box and got only one cookie until 9 AM pacific, when the correction went live.

If you were affected, please reach out to support.

We apologize for the issue.

Hermes 

8 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We will be honoring the cookie quantity for any players who opened a Gold Light Box and got only one cookie until 9 AM pacific, when the correction went live.

Hermes 

Glad that you guys honored for all the people that spent on it, I would say that's the bare minimum, since that was what was advertised there.

In the other hand, this is very unfair to everyone else that were planning to buy and were busy/at work/etc. Everyone should be able to buy and be rewarded for the same amount of cookies. 

If the event will be running for 3 weeks, the correct approach would be either:

A - Change it, so the reward is 11 instead of 1 for the entirety of the event;
B - For a fraction of the duration of the event (a few days / a week) give the advertised amount.

This would give EVERYONE and not only a handful of ppl to buy the advertised amount, if they want to do so. 

• Like 1

hello this is not fair for the next buyers...why not let x11...because ppl who buyed beffor that hour get 11 cook...for each box,and now the rest maybe will get 1...worse company for gaming....

2 minutes ago, Saw said:

hello this is not fair for the next buyers...why not let x11...because ppl who buyed beffor that hour get 11 cook...for each box,and now the rest maybe will get 1...worse company for gaming....

if u buy after then is ur fault :D

solution is simple as the sales loot box rewards mare that poor just do NOT buy it, when sales drop NC Korea gets the message.

there's no other way, stop fooling yourself to think Korea reads this forum or even cares about us beyond the money involved.

@Hermes still waiting on your confirm that you actually pass feedback back to korea as ur support team says ur supposed to do

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SoMeTiMe said:

Glad that you guys honored for all the people that spent on it, I would say that's the bare minimum, since that was what was advertised there.

In the other hand, this is very unfair to everyone else that were planning to buy and were busy/at work/etc. Everyone should be able to buy and be rewarded for the same amount of cookies. 

If the event will be running for 3 weeks, the correct approach would be either:

A - Change it, so the reward is 11 instead of 1 for the entirety of the event;
B - For a fraction of the duration of the event (a few days / a week) give the advertised amount.

This would give EVERYONE and not only a handful of ppl to buy the advertised amount, if they want to do so. 

A - NCWest is only a call center now... they lost what little administrative access they had when Korea took over Maintenance, And Korea is much less likely to give us an Emergency Maintenance(although the miscommunication is likely their fault... was it a mistranslation or  an accidentally pressed 1 key twice in the cookie field, when every other quantity was 1)

B - They can't change the boxes outside of Maintenance(next Tuesday) so they should continue to manually restore the missing cookies... and change the boxes for the remainder of the event(if they are still selling).

We 're basically the redheaded stepchildren of the L2 world. Go look at the event Japan got last week and Europe/Russia got this week. Centered on Einhasad store. People getting blood stained cursed weapons for 100 bucks. Meanwhile over here we have to pay multiples of that for pots, and few low tier rewards. I really don't get it. It's like they hate their playerbase

1 minute ago, Mete said:

We 're basically the redheaded stepchildren of the L2 world. Go look at the event Japan got last week and Europe/Russia got this week. Centered on Einhasad store. People getting blood stained cursed weapons for 100 bucks. Meanwhile over here we have to pay multiples of that for pots, and few low tier rewards. I really don't get it. It's like they hate their playerbase

their playerbase hate themselfs paying them the price they want for that events :D

• Like 1

On 4/12/2023 at 10:16 PM, Draecke said:

solution is simple as the sales loot box rewards mare that poor just do NOT buy it, when sales drop NC Korea gets the message.

there's no other way, stop fooling yourself to think Korea reads this forum or even cares about us beyond the money involved.

@Hermes still waiting on your confirm that you actually pass feedback back to korea as ur support team says ur supposed to do

I for myself stopped for 6+ months spending on their store "events/promos".

My hope to unload quite a lot of $ for the Dragon Slayer Enchant Event got destroyed by their greed. And unless there is a good sale without loot box mechanics i will not spend again.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2023 at 12:37 AM, SammlerMull said:

A - NCWest is only a call center now... they lost what little administrative access they had when Korea took over Maintenance, And Korea is much less likely to give us an Emergency Maintenance(although the miscommunication is likely their fault... was it a mistranslation or  an accidentally pressed 1 key twice in the cookie field, when every other quantity was 1)

B - They can't change the boxes outside of Maintenance(next Tuesday) so they should continue to manually restore the missing cookies... and change the boxes for the remainder of the event(if they are still selling).

not sure how u translate 1 in korean to 2 but im sure there are koreans in this forum that could explain if thats possible or not. 
if it was a misstake it should be pretty easy to spot by just looking at the list.

here are errors in every event it seems. It also seems like they made a error on the other drops and typed 1 but it should have been 0 cause that is what we are gettting from the greater rune stones in these new boxes.

On 4/12/2023 at 3:10 PM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Hermes 

@Hermes look further than the typo on the cookies...there are reward items listed in the advertisement that ARE NOT being obtained from the boxes in game. 

On 4/12/2023 at 10:10 PM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Hermes 

And what would be the compensation?

It would be great to mention here, so that we don't have people getting random things instead of a standard compensation scheme.

Will you refund the NCoin, or for every 1 cookie received, you will offer the advertised 11 per 1 ratio?