2 Consecutive promos with False Advertisement

12 hours ago, SafeStash said:

And what would be the compensation?

It would be great to mention here, so that we don't have people getting random things instead of a standard compensation scheme.

Will you refund the NCoin, or for every 1 cookie received, you will offer the advertised 11 per 1 ratio?

Your name SafeStash usually makes me think: Safe Moustache(`Stache/`Stash is short/slang for Moustache) [a Copper Moustache would be safe... even in a pandemic, Copper and Quality Alloys of Copper are self-sanitizing]

the "compensation" is they would manually add 10 additional cookies to your inventory for each 1 you received BEFORE 9AM Pacific... there is no "compensation" for any boxes opened AFTER 9AM Pacific.

35 minutes ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

the "compensation" is they would manually add 10 additional cookies to your inventory for each 1 you received BEFORE 9AM Pacific... there is no "compensation" for any boxes opened AFTER 9AM Pacific.

ONLY IF you submit a support ticket and IF Support approves your request(they ALWAYS have the option to refuse, even without disclosing any reason)

8 hours ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

Your name SafeStash usually makes me think: Safe Moustache(`Stache/`Stash is short/slang for Moustache) [a Copper Moustache would be safe... even in a pandemic, Copper and Quality Alloys of Copper are self-sanitizing]

lol, that as a nice leap of mind and train of thought. I made this char back in 2008-10 when i felt that i needed to stash (hide and keep safe) items from my other accounts. 

Eventually, this became to be my main char. 
Still feel cheated by NC that turned Fortune seekers, from heavy armor users into daggers...

21 hours ago, SafeStash said:

Still feel cheated by NC that turned Fortune seekers, from heavy armor users into daggers...

same here... for the sake of 1 skill(Fake Death) they back-loaded Dagger skills and made you Awake as Othell. I used the original Stone of Destiny to Awaken as Sigel instead... and when they added the new Stone of Destiny to Red Libra I changed a couple more times. If they would have given a free Race Change anywhere along the way, I could be a Dominator now.

19 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

same here... for the sake of 1 skill(Fake Death) they back-loaded Dagger skills and made you Awake as Othell. I used the original Stone of Destiny to Awaken as Sigel instead... and when they added the new Stone of Destiny to Red Libra I changed a couple more times. If they would have given a free Race Change anywhere along the way, I could be a Dominator now.

My Fortune Seeker awakened as Aeore... I have stayed Aeore, I only log in for nostalgic reasons nowadays... sometimes I'll Fish or hunt a bit(for Ether or Exalted Quest Items) My Apartment has flat-rate Heat & Power, If I was paying actual Power rates, then I'd probably barely log at all.

6 hours ago, Teribeth said:

My Fortune Seeker awakened as Aeore... I have stayed Aeore, I only log in for nostalgic reasons nowadays... sometimes I'll Fish or hunt a bit(for Ether or Exalted Quest Items) My Apartment has flat-rate Heat & Power, If I was paying actual Power rates, then I'd probably barely log at all.

If I really considered all factors, I prolly would've quit years ago... yeah I log-on set some Auction listings, then maybe a couple hours AFK and then logoff[remember when you would leave your shop setup overnight without thinking about your power costs?]

• Like 1