ISS Dye CON or STR?

Arcanjo

I said my opinion in a previous post i consider ISS class to be a support class therefor u need to boost p.def/HP/skill reuse.

So in this case i would say +5 CON, but top should be 3 x +5 CON +5 CHA.

Good luck in game! 

3 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Eternal question...con or str :)

If you are more like solo player then boost your atack stats...If you have lots of active friends then go for con.

I use full warrior setup, light set, str and 2h weapon but play mostly alone...me and my box chars.

6 hours ago, Hulk said:

I said my opinion in a previous post i consider ISS class to be a support class therefor u need to boost p.def/HP/skill reuse.

So in this case i would say +5 CON, but top should be 3 x +5 CON +5 CHA.

Good luck in game! 

For PVP Solo (1x1 and Oly)?

15 hours ago, Arcanjo said:

For PVP Solo (1x1 and Oly)?

now  for PVP Solo and Oly is different story i still prefer a lot of hp with boosted m.def/p.def and the use of topaz 3/4.

But if u miss topaz is true that u need to boost a little your dmg.But ISS class has low dmg even with full str and even like that u will take alot of dmg.

So if u want oly i suggest focusing on making topaz lvl 3 at least with the con dyes.

Personal opinion.

Agee with Hulk for oly pvp con and max HP/Def.

However, wining in oly in our days is a lottery...there are 104+ players and box chars....against box chars 99% you win but its imposible to win over a 104 whale no matter what midgear-top equip you have.

And do note... Iss play diferent pvp strategy depending class :)

What iss you play? You didnt mention that :)

i would say con + 5 str +1 x3

full str limited you in mass pvp because you will be suporting the party , and  con you will be abble to do solo farm if you use two weaponds , one maybe 1h x3 hp even if is a simple apo +4 ,and a dualsword for farming  use the hat con p def in pvp and the exalted tiara for farming , im doing that setup in a tank/ iss and work fine even that im using heavy im doing gc upper y phantasmal solo on iss  i was lucky. to get +15% c.damage on duals  

you will perfom better if you will do iss with light like farming in str setup

but you will not do well in iss party 

and who want to be a solo iss? for that you have a dd and problem resolved 

16 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Agee with Hulk for oly pvp con and max HP/Def.

However, wining in oly in our days is a lottery...there are 104+ players and box chars....against box chars 99% you win but its imposible to win over a 104 whale no matter what midgear-top equip you have.

And do note... Iss play diferent pvp strategy depending class :)

What iss you play? You didnt mention that :)

ISS Doomcryer

Oly changed alot this update or better said the gear Oly farmers have did.. without good pvp damage resists and ferios cloak you're going to get plowed by any semi geared DD but you will find out about that soon enough when you actually start doing Oly for real.

unless dead class like summoner all Hero's will be locked down by end game pvp clans with close to zero chance for neutrals to ever become Hero so plx be realistic in your expectations when gearing up your char aka don't spend to much on something you have no chance on getting as that money is prolly better spend on PVE targets like being a good party player ISS etc.

13 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Oh, Doomcryer...the king of oly :)

Make sure you have all skill cooldown items and just: freezing flame>polymorph>freezing flame>transform> repeat...you are untouchable.

Freezing Flame unlocks the target, by Damage per second? (Except for deception when the first poison falls, the target returns to human form)

the problem is, with the update iss lose many things... barrier, now have double of the previous cd, and its weaker (at least you have really good equipment, or maybe heavy sacrificing cdr...)

they lost some offensive skills,  suspension, oblivion and cancel.. also i don't know if it's bcoz the clan skills, but it seems that now mp last a lot less...
also wizz harmony got a nerf.
ie: pre-salvation for tanks was close to impossible to win against isses(even for some pretty stacked tanks, now they can easy win against isses), and for tyrs was not so different,

On 12/21/2017 at 4:31 AM, Hulk said:

now  for PVP Solo and Oly is different story i still prefer a lot of hp with boosted m.def/p.def and the use of topaz 3/4.

does topaz damage count on olys now?

in any case, now i think they a lot more gear dependent than before, i would not pick an iss for olympiads as things are right now.

• 4 months later...
On 29.12.2017 at 7:41 PM, dsvccvcxccx said:

Topaz should be removed from oly's, like on another 99% servers. Iss should buy weapon's if wanna have damage like all champions, but iss players logic make peaople sad.

In order for the Olympics to be 100% fair, it should return to the beginning, when the fighting took place exclusively on its own buffs. Same chances for everyone. Iss dmg sux compared to dd. But dmg DD sux without buffs. I am also behind the same / comparable armor and weapon for everyone in Oly. Only then will skills count more than a credit card. I have been playing Prophet / Hierophant since 2006. And I always wanted to be like FatHips. But I have never succeeded :)
Currently Hierophant / Tank, full CON dye, heavy, sword + shield (I can not afford a weapon and armor for both professions: P).

Archived