Server Down!

iDengosai

way to much going very bad lately here and its starting to leave a sour taste

and how hard is to say something like "let me look into that and get back to you to see what's possible" 

community management means communicating and not ignoring, something that has been going on nonstop for a while now to the point even support team gets upset when i confront them about the lack of actual action that's done on these forums as that used to be their cop out

32 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

Yeah with a NEW TROLL account say whatever you want.

Im not a troll mr smart and my account is not new (well, its new in forum only). Also, I was not trolling Draecke, I was just saying him to relax.

you should mind your own business, are you his lawer?

34 minutes ago, magician said:

Im not a troll mr smart and my account is not new (well, its new in forum only). Also, I was not trolling Draecke, I was just saying him to relax.

you should mind your own business, are you his lawer?

I have 2 ways of determining TROLLS, the most reliable is to wait till they have 50-100 posts and see what they cotributed... the Other is when I see a NEW Forum Account with less than 10 posts all within a few days(they are slightly different but they are both TROLLS contributing nothing). You were posting:

1 hour ago, magician said:

lol jesus, relax man. you should just quit. be carefull your heart mate.

without quoting Draecke or anyone(who is it should just quit, as you say)... seems an EXTRA bit TROLLISH, so excuse me.

I am likely gonna quit this Year, so maybe your inambiguous statement did trigger me a bit, I DO NOT KNOW Draecke... I haven't even seen him hunting for a couple years(He's progressed most of his Alts beyond where I could occasionally spot him)

• Haha 1