Players using two spots

Chymna

5 hours ago, Chymna said:

When GM's will ban this players using two spots? Spots are rare but they are using two spots, (IOS, Rafinery...)  @Hermes  @whisp All players deserve respect !!!!! Not only do they dont let us play,  they also kill us. More they have more they want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not a concern for the GMs or any of the staff. Everyone is free to play as he sees fit, as long as he doesn't cheat. And since this is 99% of the cases done by legit means, there's nothing the staff can do.

Also someone killing you is part of the game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chymna said:

When GM's will ban this players using two spots? Spots are rare but they are using two spots, (IOS, Rafinery...)  @Hermes  @whisp All players deserve respect !!!!! Not only do they dont let us play,  they also kill us. More they have more they want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i farm 3 spots 🤑

• Like 1

How is this even a thing. This game does have pvp, the game is supposed to fester conflict so that clans at some point will start wars. With this brings a new part of the game. So hence not very many spots, using two spots, is what it is and its made this way so you have conflict. Due you seariously think the makers couldnt have made an area 5 times the size so we have more hunting spots then players need. NOOOOO

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2023 at 7:53 AM, Chymna said:

On 4/23/2023 at 3:46 AM, Slou said:

Why don't you want to kill them?
Wait for them to be afk (at night) and kill all of them party in PK

Do you really think they don't want to RETALIATE... they can almost manage 1 spot if nobody interferes with their party. Someone with smaller party and higher kill speed takes their spot... maybe they can kill a support character, but they can't just PK whoever they want(even tactically it could be impossible to PK AFK party that has some gear when you have none)

On 4/16/2023 at 4:53 PM, Chymna said:

if a player is using 2 spots and you use only 1, what is the harm in either moving OR changing spot? What is so "post worthy" in this situation? Are you trying to get multiple people banned, emphasis on "trying"? We have too few players as it is and your entitled karen instict kicked in, so you ran to the forums, post about it and ask them to do something? really?

5 hours ago, Connex said:

if a player is using 2 spots and you use only 1, what is the harm in either moving OR changing spot? What is so "post worthy" in this situation? Are you trying to get multiple people banned, emphasis on "trying"? We have too few players as it is and your entitled karen instict kicked in, so you ran to the forums, post about it and ask them to do something? really?

He is just another elpy...😂 he die on afk farm on 1 spot and he just cry here ...

7 hours ago, Connex said:

1 hour ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

He is just another elpy...😂 he die on afk farm on 1 spot and he just cry here ...

Some might argue, if you can keep 2+ spots clean(you attack as soon as they respawn) then you could likely handle 1 spot in a more difficult Area... I'd argue if NCWest adjusted the difficulty according to the gear we have, then you would get more XP/hr killing 1 spot in an Area closer to your level(with more chances of death) than you can killing 2 or 3 spots in a lower level Area. Certainly if they boosted our enchant/combine/NPC exchange... and we could feasibly improve our gear much closer to what Korea/Japan have had for years, then you might be able to clear 1-2 spots @ your level.

4 hours ago, Teribeth said:

Some might argue, if you can keep 2+ spots clean(you attack as soon as they respawn) then you could likely handle 1 spot in a more difficult Area... I'd argue if NCWest adjusted the difficulty according to the gear we have, then you would get more XP/hr killing 1 spot in an Area closer to your level(with more chances of death) than you can killing 2 or 3 spots in a lower level Area. Certainly if they boosted our enchant/combine/NPC exchange... and we could feasibly improve our gear much closer to what Korea/Japan have had for years, then you might be able to clear 1-2 spots @ your level.

oh my god... this should me a wall of text reply but here is the short version.

There are many spots that require X amount of gear, a new update comes, they add new gear, a player could do said spot with his gear before the update but new gear is added which will make the spot easier to do. Now add ALL the gear we have and look at 114 area sel mahum for example, if a player has gear he can do up to 3 spots.

this does not have to be from just 1 update, it build overtime...

I hop you get the analogy

10 hours ago, Connex said:

oh my god... this should me a wall of text reply but here is the short version.

There are many spots that require X amount of gear, a new update comes, they add new gear, a player could do said spot with his gear before the update but new gear is added which will make the spot easier to do. Now add ALL the gear we have and look at 114 area sel mahum for example, if a player has gear he can do up to 3 spots.

this does not have to be from just 1 update, it build overtime...

I hop you get the analogy

so because you have gear, you hog 2-3 spots where a new player could advance(maybe not quite cleaning 1 spot)if you can clean 2-3 spots and still idle occasionally, why don't you go to any of the more advanced hunting areas? I really don't mean going to an Area described as  your Level, just closer to your ability.

16 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

so because you have gear, you hog 2-3 spots where a new player could advance(maybe not quite cleaning 1 spot)if you can clean 2-3 spots and still idle occasionally, why don't you go to any of the more advanced hunting areas? I really don't mean going to an Area described as  your Level, just closer to your ability.

cause is easier to maximize profit

44 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

absolutely yes... 

let me break this down to you... you are in the highway and you have a ford going  80 mph, you can drive to the fast lane but there is a porshe behind you, flashing you the lights. what are you going to do? hold the lane or make way for him?

now the same goes for  double/triple spots, every area in the game has multiple hunting spots, if you happen to occupy on the double/triple spot rotations while the others are free, then why wont you move? you will make the exact same progress, 90% of the time you will be afk so what is the issue moving and preventing someone from actually making progress?

additionally  if you do the math, you can see that if you move from one area to another you could gain 10% increase in XP maybe 20... why increase the XP by so little when you can clearly do 200% or 300%, that is literally what you do.

alternatively, you can get pked all day long until you have "lost" enough progress and figure out that there is no other option but to move, you see those people that do 2 spots or more, means that they have a certain amount of gear, if they are 1 shotting the mobs in your area and it takes them the same time to kill 3 spots while you kill 1, I have news for you, there is a good chance that you will not be able to kill them "as retaliation"

29 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

If you won't go to a more remote group(maybe with obstacles in the terrain to prevent multi-group hunting) maybe you NEED to go to a lower hunting area and figure how to hunt more than 1 spot.

Let's all go hunt elpies... we should be hunting closer to our Level. We should have gear close to other regions, but with each update they want everyone to drop hundreds of dollars for mostly time-limited items(but 0.0000001 chance for something good) so yes hunt where you actually get some XP/SP... but if you are KSing your neighbors toooooo much maybe you should be in a slightly more difficult area.

i think i understand the point of the op, but how is now, just pk them if you can, if you cant, well you was defeated and acept it, and revenge when you can or more commonly , revenge with the weakers from his clan.

the point of the op think it comes that the game have to be more balance and push you to go for higher lvl spot for more exp and adena than x2/3 lower spot. But this isnt the vision of developers, they wann drama for pvp, and pvp for their profit of $$.

1 hour ago, Teribeth said:

Let's all go hunt elpies... we should be hunting closer to our Level. We should have gear close to other regions, but with each update they want everyone to drop hundreds of dollars for mostly time-limited items(but 0.0000001 chance for something good) so yes hunt where you actually get some XP/SP... but if you are KSing your neighbors toooooo much maybe you should be in a slightly more difficult area.

you still do not get it,
1) "other than hellbound and coalmines, there is really not other place that has mobs in a field, so the spots are pretty cut and dry... what I am saying is that there is not "KSing your neighbors", 
2) example: spot A makes 400m in 18-20 hours, the next spot ( a level or two higher) makes 450-500m, so why go to the "higher" level spot to earn 100m per day more, when he can stay on the previous, do multiple spots and get both two times the XP and adena.
3) why do people mind so much about moving spots?
4) they want people to drop 100$ of dollars because "WE" ( the players) allow them to do so. I have only opened boxes when there was a guaranteed reward, i.e artifacts, to this day, I still do not understand why people gamble on lootboxes? I am not referring to those that make 100;s of billion per month, who can "afford" to buy everyting with adena.

I feel like after the 4th post on this thread that I am talking to a wall, literally, you have made the most BS excuse about hunting elpies which was a failed effort to make an example with no actual context, you shifted of topic to gear and how nc wants our money to end up about KSing, in a game that now has 99% of the huning spots divided into packs of mobs, this is borderline insanity...

1 hour ago, Connex said:

you still do not get it,
1) "other than hellbound and coalmines, there is really not other place that has mobs in a field, so the spots are pretty cut and dry... what I am saying is that there is not "KSing your neighbors", 
2) example: spot A makes 400m in 18-20 hours, the next spot ( a level or two higher) makes 450-500m, so why go to the "higher" level spot to earn 100m per day more, when he can stay on the previous, do multiple spots and get both two times the XP and adena.
3) why do people mind so much about moving spots?
4) they want people to drop 100$ of dollars because "WE" ( the players) allow them to do so. I have only opened boxes when there was a guaranteed reward, i.e artifacts, to this day, I still do not understand why people gamble on lootboxes? I am not referring to those that make 100;s of billion per month, who can "afford" to buy everyting with adena.

I feel like after the 4th post on this thread that I am talking to a wall, literally, you have made the most BS excuse about hunting elpies which was a failed effort to make an example with no actual context, you shifted of topic to gear and how nc wants our money to end up about KSing, in a game that now has 99% of the huning spots divided into packs of mobs, this is borderline insanity...

I get it, besides the fact that Our servers are set for gear that most of us will never see... You feel entitled to push people who have less gear than you to quitting(NCWest has already pushed them to the lowest hunting areas, they have no reason to even login when you push them lower).

maybe you could at least try to take my comments in context(the elpy remark was not directed at you... I quoted someone else if you bothered to notice)

4 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

I get it, besides the fact that Our servers are set for gear that most of us will never see... You feel entitled to push people who have less gear than you to quitting(NCWest has already pushed them to the lowest hunting areas, they have no reason to even login when you push them lower).

Like i said many manhy times... L2 has never been free, you spend what you can/want to spend and you make the most with your gear...

Do I like the situation? No
Is there anything I can do? not really
what can I do? as you said enjoy the game with what I have so far, plan my next purchase (highly doubt it at this point), make the most out of my character.

but you are consfusing the situation the game is at  right now. with the ability that players have to make the most out of their toons.