Sever transfer Fail

Joonh

On 4/25/2023 at 10:15 PM, Hermes said:

Hello,

We are checking this issue and will update this topic once I have something to share.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hermes

@Hermes  @GM_dufo @GM_NCA @Primali 4 days has passed, next maintenance is coming, and no news about transfers fix?

We will be possible to buy new transfers for next tuesday?

Could you please give us the pleasure of a single updated answer?

On 4/26/2023 at 11:34 PM, L2PoliceL2 said:

The problem is you can do that too, transfer items and do whatever u want, but its necessary for that a little brain.

No My Friend , The Only Thing You Need For This Is To Be A Money bleep! Personally Im Here To Play The Game Not  To Tranfer Like A Rat  To Make Profit! 

44 minutes ago, SoniaTrevi said:

If it were up to me, I wouldn't allow the transfer of servers. That was a mistake from a long time ago.

Maybe now it would be time to eliminate this service... but in the past(especially when we had several servers) you could try to find a CP on another server, if your buddies don't play actively at the same time as you(the Item transfer has increasingly become the primary use of this service , especially since they lifted most of the transfer restrictions)

1 hour ago, PsychoMedicine said:

No My Friend , The Only Thing You Need For This Is To Be A Money bleep! Personally Im Here To Play The Game Not  To Tranfer Like A Rat  To Make Profit! 

do what u like , u aint logic at all since if u wouldnt work as garbage man,that dossent means nobody will. same for transfers. u should just enjoy the game and don`t cry about others do with their life. Have a nice life and enjoy it,it's too short to stay mad on what others do just because u aint doing it.

Those practices are the ones that have destroyed the game and not only this other games too, but the most punished are the oldest ones since they did not have mechanisms to stop those practices.

behind many of these practices there are mafias....if some believe that by mocking or insulting they will have the respect or admiration of the other players...they are wrong and if they believe that with these practices they will be rich... I'm sorry to tell you that this is over...years ago it was profitable...not anymore

and personally I think you have to be stupid to buy in RMT with empty servers .... but hey! ..... each one with his money does what he wants

but I will stay until the end to see how some will bite their nails when they see that there is nothing or nobody to buy their well-kept items in the wh

it will be fun :)

9 hours ago, L2PoliceL2 said:

do what u like , u aint logic at all since if u wouldnt work as garbage man,that dossent means nobody will. same for transfers. u should just enjoy the game and don`t cry about others do with their life. Have a nice life and enjoy it,it's too short to stay mad on what others do just because u aint doing it.

Im Not Crying! All Of You Are Crying Cuz U Losing Adena From The Transfer Delay! Do Not Get Confused!