Let's make Naia great again !

Arthur

In my opinion, the situation on the server is very deplorable, the on-line  players is very low

Players 110+ cannot learn skills as there are no Great Runes in the game or are they expensive
Players 105+ can't progress because they don't have their own dailies

I think this game should be made attractive to new players, so that they would have an interest in the game, so that new players would have a chance to catch up with the old ones:

1. We need to introduce new instances with rewards
2. Need to add new quests
3. Need to more thoughtfully diversify l2 store

If we do not do something now, then in 2 years we will get an empty server on which 20 top players will play with their boxes

PS: The path of merging servers, as history has shown, turned out to be erroneous, merging gave online growth for a short period of time, and now there is nothing to merge

Even Core/EU is struggling they are advertising on youtube, reducing prices for boxes just to attract someone to play , who want to play a 20y/o game these days.. 

NC Korea made bad decision for west , if "pay to win" works in east it doesn't mean that it will work here :D 

2 hours ago, SoniaTrevi said:

you have to accept that this game is not attractive anymore

and the problem is that if they now make things easier for the new players, it is by slapping the old players who have been cultivating and striving for years

they have to find a balance to please everyone and that will never happen

The p2w model does work if you set reasonable drop rates on payout events... but that's not the case in our area

This game only works in Korea and Japan in the other territories it is in decline

I have an account in l2core and it's just as dead as here, the difference is that there are more articles there thanks to the einhased store... and the events have more drops and percentages than here

but the times of mmorpg where you have to dedicate more than 4 hours a day are dead and most of the players want everything immediately and the culture of effort has passed

we all want to progress and be top but you have to be realistic this is a game of much much much money

and you have to have exclusive dedication if you want to be self-sufficient

I consider myself an old player since 2014, I played here
And I think I will win, if it is easy for new players to start playing here. I will know that this server has a future. All players, old and new, will benefit if online is big.

Can just say "the game is dead", or we can not surrender and make this game better together. I already see how in the game many high levels help the little ones for free.

There is always a way to solve a proolem, you just need to see it and have the desire to do something.

• Like 1

I think if "our" producer cared they would have instantly rejected the 105 dailies lets make them impossible for anybody under 115 update. 105 dailies were half the daily exp sub 110 made. And no, the answer just spend some money doesn't work, nobody under 110 will spend 4-5,000 USD/EUR to buy a dragon weapon to do dailies. Our region is massively under geared relative to the other regions, the content must match OUR gear not the koreans' gear where dragon weapons are plentiful and cheap and a 108 can realistically buy one. NCWest makes the choices that starve our region of gear, NCWest must make sure the content matches the gear they allow us to have.

Also the gatcha/loot box model hurts naia badly. Seems there still exist people in Chronos willing to drop $500 +/month to buy gatcha/loot boxes and generate items for the server. People in Naia aren't. So there's no item generation, and people that are willing to spend money are forced to go feed the Chonos market, buy the item they need and transfer it to Naia. Which further depletes the Naia market (What they are selling in Chronos in order to get adena to buy the item is ... gatcha/loot boxes ie items)

The game right now starts at 115. NCWest needs to figure out ways to push the population to 115, both in terms of levels and equipment. One week vit runes are nice, but they are a bleep. Also it remains absurd that a 20 year game old in our region requires tens of thousands of dollars to play. Japan, Russia, EU, the major other export markets had an event connected to Einhasad store that gave basically bloody cursed weapons for $150. Over here the same item will cost you in the thousands. We only get gatcha/loot box events. Cause for reasons only NCWest understands we remain the only region in the L2 universe WITHOUT an einhasad store.

Naia can't be fixed unless management understands the deep routed problems the game in our region has. Unfortunately management only cares about maximizing gatcha/loot box sales. And Naia can't be shut down (which would be other solution) because we need two servers for olympiad and dethrone. 

• Like 1