Reflect doubts

Arcanjo

SA "Item Skill: Reflect Damage" returns how many percent of damage?

Freya:

• Reflect 4% of Damage

Frintezza:

• 5% damages reflected
  • produces the effects of Damage Shield (Reflect Damage Level 1 = 10% of damage is reflected)

Frintezza return 15% Damage ( any type)?
Freya return 4% ( specific type )?

Soul Frintezza no longer has effects of Damage Shield, be 'Normal Frinteza'  is better than 'soul frinteza'?

Its only 5% both soul and normal :)

Item 8191.jpg
Grade A.gifFrintezza's Necklace
Type - Necklace
MP + 42, Sleep/Paralysis/Stun Resistance + 15%, Sleep/Paralysis/Stun Attack Rate + 15%, Poison/Bleed Resistance + 25%, Poison /Bleed Attack Rate + 25%. Decreases skill cooldown. Damage Shield effect. Increases Dark Resistance.
Item 37522.jpg
Grade R.gifFrintezza's Soul Necklace
Type - Necklace
MP +62, Movement Speed +5, Poison/Bleed/Stun/Hold/Paralysis Atk./Def. Success Rate +20%, Skill Cooldown -10%, Damage Reflection +5%

Can be crafted.

You should aim for valakas neck...better bonus.

Item 6657.jpg
Grade S.gifValakas' Necklace
Type - Necklace
MP + 50, Sleep Resistance + 40%, Sleep Attack Rate + 40%, HP + 445. Decreases skill cooldown. Increases P. Atk. and M. Atk. Wild Magic Effect and Damage Shield effect. Increases Fire Resistance.

6 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Its only 5% both soul and normal :)

Item 8191.jpg
Grade A.gifFrintezza's Necklace
Type - Necklace
MP + 42, Sleep/Paralysis/Stun Resistance + 15%, Sleep/Paralysis/Stun Attack Rate + 15%, Poison/Bleed Resistance + 25%, Poison /Bleed Attack Rate + 25%. Decreases skill cooldown. Damage Shield effect. Increases Dark Resistance.
Item 37522.jpg
Grade R.gifFrintezza's Soul Necklace
Type - Necklace
MP +62, Movement Speed +5, Poison/Bleed/Stun/Hold/Paralysis Atk./Def. Success Rate +20%, Skill Cooldown -10%, Damage Reflection +5%

Can be crafted.

You should aim for valakas neck...better bonus.

Item 6657.jpg
Grade S.gifValakas' Necklace
Type - Necklace
MP + 50, Sleep Resistance + 40%, Sleep Attack Rate + 40%, HP + 445. Decreases skill cooldown. Increases P. Atk. and M. Atk. Wild Magic Effect and Damage Shield effect. Increases Fire Resistance.

SA "Item Skill: Reflect Damage" skill3123.png returns how many percent of damage?

Item 6657.jpg Valakas have 5% reflect too?

12 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

You are talking about augument? I think its 10%-15%-20%.

Here more infor about old augumentation: https://l2wiki.com/Item_Augmentation#Active skills

Valakas have 5% too.

* Damage shield Effect is not 10% reflect on level 1? 

* Yes, is about augument:

• [Active] "Item Skill: Reflect Damage" skill3123.png  => Reflect 10%, 15% and 20%; level 1~3 )
  • [Passive] "Item Skill: Reflect Damage"   => ?

Passive too 10~20% reflect?

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

why the interest in the reflect damage aspect ? reflect damage is near irrelevant ingame.. even on a stacked HK with active & passive reflect damage augments etc. it's pretty much useless outside Oly..

Because? Reflect is always a good status in PvP 1x1 and Group. PvE we do not feel much, but in any case it is not useless. For classes like Healer and ISS that try to gain in durability, reflecting damage is vital.

4 hours ago, Arcanjo said:

Because? Reflect is always a good status in PvP 1x1 and Group. PvE we do not feel much, but in any case it is not useless. For classes like Healer and ISS that try to gain in durability, reflecting damage is vital.

PVP damage reduction is key in PVP on any class, reflect damage not but feel free to test this stuff out in the mean time :)

6 hours ago, Draecke said:

PVP damage reduction is key in PVP on any class, reflect damage not but feel free to test this stuff out in the mean time :)

On 1vs1 PvP the reflect is still pretty good. When i'm on dual class Feoh, mana barrier up, my weapon with giant reflect 20% reflect, and other passiv reflect and see a dagger that hit me for 2k damages, and get only from reflect damages 8k damages ... That's still pretty nice.

I guess that in mass PvP it's not really usefull, but i already saw some archers from MS killing himself trying to kill me on PvP.

7 hours ago, Chrysty said:

On 1vs1 PvP the reflect is still pretty good. When i'm on dual class Feoh, mana barrier up, my weapon with giant reflect 20% reflect, and other passiv reflect and see a dagger that hit me for 2k damages, and get only from reflect damages 8k damages ... That's still pretty nice.

I guess that in mass PvP it's not really usefull, but i already saw some archers from MS killing himself trying to kill me on PvP.

guess that depends on the quality of the pvp your dealing with yeah anyways my point was more that OP should make sure he has his priorities right on what gear to get first as usually reflect damage isn't something that comes first to mind.. abundance lvl1/7s tali/obsi lvl4/bless anthy etc are all more important

6 hours ago, Draecke said:

guess that depends on the quality of the pvp your dealing with yeah anyways my point was more that OP should make sure he has his priorities right on what gear to get first as usually reflect damage isn't something that comes first to mind.. abundance lvl1/7s tali/obsi lvl4/bless anthy etc are all more important

I consider very strong Reflect, in PvP sometimes wins or loses because of it ^^

Archived