Feoh's update (Korean)

Renne_

[Improve magic damage]
1. In magic attacks, the 1st and 2nd resistance rates that occurred due to the level difference and basic ability (STAT) have been changed so that they do not occur.
2. Magic critical rate has been improved.
- Magic critical judgment conditions have been relaxed.
- Changed the magic critical probability stat to acquire 500 or more.
※ After the update, the Magic Critical Rate may be lower than the previous value, but during actual battle, Magic Critical will be activated with a higher probability than before.
3. The magic critical rate of all items and skills that had an absolute value according to the magic critical rate improvement was changed to a percentage value according to the improved magic critical rate efficiency.
Ex) Magic skill critical rate increased by 10 -> Magic skill critical rate increased by 1%
4. Skills of some classes have been changed according to the magic damage improvement.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mixa said:

This isn't even up in Korea yet, they will probably complain again and it will never come to live. But one can always hope.

I don't know on what you based your statement, but if you had actually accessed the link in the first post you would have seen the OP quoted from Korean server patch notes in the maintenance announcement from April 19th. There was even a follow-up on the feoh update during the following week, based on the devs observations on the feoh performance on the server after the update was implemented.

There is even another post that discussed the changes to feoh on Korean server, which had a link to an youtube video with the feoh gameplay after the patch:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/26459-more-critical-damage-for-mages/page/3/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PeYKjWz3g0

So basically this is not a matter of ''if'', but ''when'' it will come to our servers, seeing that the clear disadvantage of the feoh class was acknowledged and addressed by the game developers, and there is actually no reason to maintain the unbalanced situation on the other servers.

But maybe you have some different info you would like to share?

• Administrators

Hello,

I can't confirm any of these yet, but it seems like there will be improvements for the dual class change weight system too.

We will see when we get closer.

Hermes

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

I can't confirm any of these yet, but it seems like there will be improvements for the dual class change weight system too.

Hermes

What about Red Libra class change option that gives back used Greater Rune Stones?

20 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Hermes

u cant confirm something that should be around already? hm

2 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Hermes

Already implemented .. no? 😛

22 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Hermes

I like this, communication finally started! :) Even if its not clear answers but keep it up! We need more communication :) 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2023 at 2:24 AM, Hermes said:

Hello,

Hermes

Well feoh's major update is the same with dual class weight?.. cmon..

23 hours ago, Aic_ said:

Well feoh's major update is the same with dual class weight?.. cmon..

not rly what he said tho :/

he cant confirm feoh changes coming or when... but saying there will come dual class improvement.. so basically asking for some patience until he CAN confirm i guess :/

On 5/6/2023 at 12:02 AM, AshesOfAden said:

I like this, communication finally started! :) Even if its not clear answers but keep it up! We need more communication :) 

agree on this.. good step for improvement.. COMMUNICATION.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good Night (Using Google Translate)

Have you noticed how players who DDs love to complain about everything, play with class that are always constantly improved by NCsoft, and even so they complain, Feoh itself is an absurdly strong class, but the complaint of Feoh players is that the class is being beaten to some other DDs, forget that the Feoh are classes that do high damage when they come out, if they take a Warrior for example, his crit comes out a lot in normal damage, but not in physical damage and the normal damage comes out a lot, but is low, while the Feohs don't come out very often, but they are extremely high and everyone knows that, an archer and the othell rogue can be dangerous because they have skills that give Hallf Kill, just because of that, apart from that, their other skills are not enough to scare a Feoh, based on the same equipment level, not to mention that Feoh was blessed by NCsoft with the Mana Shield, where he absorbs 95% of damage and the other 5% consumes mana, only DD class that can hit head-on with this, however classes with lesser damage suffer from this skill of Feoh.

I remember until today at the beginning of this journey how the Sigel Knight and even the Healer were harmed because many damage class players, the famous DDs, complained because the Healer and Sigel Knight players took a Grade C sword, they managed to reflect damage, and used that to benefit with his skills, the Sigel Knight with the fact that they reflect damage with some skills, and the Healer being able to keep healing and returning damage, then the DDs complained against this, and what NCsoft did, created items and skills that reduce reflected damage, causing Sigel and Healer to lose a little of this advantage, today these classes are there, nobody cares about them anymore, they changed skills instead of power to %, and that doesn't it doesn't help at all, because NCsoft always aims at abusive profits and the amount of DD players is greater than support players and this is the fault of NCsoft itself, which never managed to balance the classes (which should ask for opinion and help from the developers of the WOW, they deliver an absurdly balanced game, supports can evolve alone without the help of DDs, only in party missions that need each other, apart from that, supports can farm alone without the help of DDs there), but that NCsoft does not do , just see that players create Iss to develop their DDs, even Healer is left aside, Sigel receives news that in the end does not help the class at all, it is the defense class that has defense skills that do not actually defend with time-consuming reuse , 15 minutes of reuse, but according to Feoh players, they are a class despised by NCsoft. For God's sake, you well equipped guys may have difficulty with some DDs, but they are very powerful against Iss, Sigel, Healer, among other DDs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2023 at 3:16 AM, Murkan said:

Good Night (Using Google Translate)

Have you noticed how players who DDs love to complain about everything, play with class that are always constantly improved by NCsoft, and even so they complain, Feoh itself is an absurdly strong class, but the complaint of Feoh players is that the class is being beaten to some other DDs, forget that the Feoh are classes that do high damage when they come out, if they take a Warrior for example, his crit comes out a lot in normal damage, but not in physical damage and the normal damage comes out a lot, but is low, while the Feohs don't come out very often, but they are extremely high and everyone knows that, an archer and the othell rogue can be dangerous because they have skills that give Hallf Kill, just because of that, apart from that, their other skills are not enough to scare a Feoh, based on the same equipment level, not to mention that Feoh was blessed by NCsoft with the Mana Shield, where he absorbs 95% of damage and the other 5% consumes mana, only DD class that can hit head-on with this, however classes with lesser damage suffer from this skill of Feoh.

I remember until today at the beginning of this journey how the Sigel Knight and even the Healer were harmed because many damage class players, the famous DDs, complained because the Healer and Sigel Knight players took a Grade C sword, they managed to reflect damage, and used that to benefit with his skills, the Sigel Knight with the fact that they reflect damage with some skills, and the Healer being able to keep healing and returning damage, then the DDs complained against this, and what NCsoft did, created items and skills that reduce reflected damage, causing Sigel and Healer to lose a little of this advantage, today these classes are there, nobody cares about them anymore, they changed skills instead of power to %, and that doesn't it doesn't help at all, because NCsoft always aims at abusive profits and the amount of DD players is greater than support players and this is the fault of NCsoft itself, which never managed to balance the classes (which should ask for opinion and help from the developers of the WOW, they deliver an absurdly balanced game, supports can evolve alone without the help of DDs, only in party missions that need each other, apart from that, supports can farm alone without the help of DDs there), but that NCsoft does not do , just see that players create Iss to develop their DDs, even Healer is left aside, Sigel receives news that in the end does not help the class at all, it is the defense class that has defense skills that do not actually defend with time-consuming reuse , 15 minutes of reuse, but according to Feoh players, they are a class despised by NCsoft. For God's sake, you well equipped guys may have difficulty with some DDs, but they are very powerful against Iss, Sigel, Healer, among other DDs.

Nonsense, you are talking like we are in 2012,   u can't compare gameplay at lvl 105-110 to endgame 120+ which is what matter the most, are FEOH Crit cap to 33% was never a fair thing.

• Like 1

i think ill come next update, because att dragon weapons now have % m skill critical rate, like a lvl1-2 have 10%, maybe it ill be more hard than p skil critical rate fighters weapon have 30%, lvl3-4 have 30% m skill critical rate, and fighters like 50%, i think aghations and everything give m skil critical rate in numbers ill get a upgrade to %.

4 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Nonsense, you are talking like we are in 2012,   u can't compare gameplay at lvl 105-110 to endgame 120+ which is what matter the most, are FEOH Crit cap to 33% was never a fair thing.

Yeah I hope they fix this crit cap issue. For sure creates problems near or at endgame from what fellow clan members with high accounts are telling me.