Getting back to playing, I need Tips

Hi Everyone,

I played for 12 years, but i returning to play after having stopped for 5 years.

I realized that my chars were deleted, so i need to start from scratch and from what i saw today lineage is another game.

I've been playing for a few days, my char is 105 now and i'm lost.

I did a Death Knight class and i liked it, but i need tips from the class ans also what to focus on now.

Managing to make a cutter krishina+6 and enchanted sigil leviathan +4 so far.

I have only 8B now and would like tips to facilitate the farme and progression.

Sorry for my bad english in case anyone is offended.

hi,

the only help i can offer you is that you start LvL mentees for your own Atlas Earring, to make it +12.
Like you noticed the game have changed alot.  So if you dont spend your hard earned $/€/Rubel its a damn hard work to get back into game.

A good way to make some adena ingame is to LvL mentees and for the mentee coin you can buy Time Stones For Pantheon's Museum and sell them to players.
Incase you need a buffer take a Overlord he dont need much runestones to get the skills you need.
Then all you can do is get better equipment, i am not sure what you should start at first but there are so many things....
hopefully some1n ealse can help you out on that topic

Welcome back and have a good time

3 hours ago, Grambi said:

hi,

the only help i can offer you is that you start LvL mentees for your own Atlas Earring, to make it +12.
Like you noticed the game have changed alot.  So if you dont spend your hard earned $/€/Rubel its a damn hard work to get back into game.

A good way to make some adena ingame is to LvL mentees and for the mentee coin you can buy Time Stones For Pantheon's Museum and sell them to players.
Incase you need a buffer take a Overlord he dont need much runestones to get the skills you need.
Then all you can do is get better equipment, i am not sure what you should start at first but there are so many things....
hopefully some1n ealse can help you out on that topic

Welcome back and have a good time

Thank you @Grambi.

on the issue of real money.... this has always been the case since the game was lauched ans we had to pay monthly to access it.

i'm going to play free forever.

10 hours ago, PaiDoSeuNeneN said:

Hi Everyone,

I played for 12 years, but i returning to play after having stopped for 5 years.

I realized that my chars were deleted, so i need to start from scratch and from what i saw today lineage is another game.

I did a Death Knight class and i liked it, but i need tips from the class ans also what to focus on now.

If you really have no Characters/Items just go to Innova/L2Europe, you don't want to even try and resurrect your Characters or Items with support tickets...(I'm hoping to log in with no characters... and it over-writes all my previous achievements.)

On 5/5/2023 at 4:03 PM, PaiDoSeuNeneN said:

Hi Everyone,

so here is the ugly and harsh truth....

Blessed exalted set for 20$ is a must for every new/returning player.

Do not buy prestige or destiny until you are 110, instead buy ncoin and turn it to adena.

You need to set a budget, a certain amount of money to invest in the game, going tottaly f2p will not get you anywhere, you either need 4-5 pc's running mentees 24/7.

Rule #1 of L2, DO NOT GAMBLE.. do not open loot boxes at all, buy them, sell them for adena, use the adena to buy gear that is tradable! 

My advice ( i have done this on January as a side project), make an eviscerator, put 200bil worth of gear and set it in a party with an Hierophant, it will get to 110 fairly easy, the reason behind it is simple, eviscerator has too much evasion, it does not get hit, DK on the other hand is an AOE class, you can have the DK if you want but AOE classes NEED a lot more gear to survive. 108 areas are brutal and "starter" gear is not gonna cut it.

You can farm in areas around your level ( later on) and will have no issues to farm ToI at 114/115 easier than any other class.

I honestly tried to make a toon as cheap as possible but you need a lot of gear to play. I am a returning player as well but I had to invest quite a bit on my toon, to give you an estimate, you need around $600-$700 to deck out an eviscerator from the get go, or expect to spend that in the first 2 months for quicker results, for a DK you need around $1500 and for warriors close to 2k... Archers are way above that.

If you cannot afford to do that, then Lineage 2 will become very boring, real soon.

Again, the blessed exalted set will give you a much better weapon than your +6 that you have plus extra gear.. 

Hi There,

You can check the following Link:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ДК+на+минимальном+донате+в+Lineage+2

There you will find a Russian guy from Russian Official who is giving tips how to play a DK with minimum pay.

Yeas it is a long process, but it is not impossible.

There are different episodes ( 14 - The last one 14th was uploaded few days back ).

I hope that u will enjoy the video and will get some idea how to proceed.

Another tips for DK you can find below also from Russian guys.

https://l2central.info/main/guides/1482.html?lang=ru

Unfortunately  the info in both are on Russian, but this is the only I can provide.

At least even if by watching you can take the idea.

Ofc you need Prestige and destiny for Adena drop and items drop ( Rune stones, Tersi, beeds etc .. the few things which remain for dropping in game ) ... there are many things, but u need to start from somewhere.

Have fun.

6 hours ago, Cloey said:

Ofc you need Prestige and destiny for Adena drop and items drop ( Rune stones, Tersi, beeds etc .. the few things which remain for dropping in game ) ... there are many things, but u need to start from somewhere.

Have fun.

this really depends on how much he is willing to spend in the beginning, if you go with a complete "naked" toon or with a toon that only has a +0 Blessed Exalted set, then prestige and destiny are worthless.

those 2 are $50 - roughly 50bil, the point of prestige is to multiply your adena, if you do not have gear, there is nothing to multiply, hellbound drops like 29m per day and to run 2 toons, ore + ss, is 40, even if you get 3x the amount, it will only work with 1 toon, you need to kick the buffer out of party, which will force you to make a dominator to use out of party, which will increase the overall cost of supplies for the day, which will render the prestige useless.

for 2 months spend $50, buy ncoin, sell it and get the adene, then buy simple stuff.

second thing is, even if you do decide to get destiny and prestige, you will reach lvl 110 but without gear, you will not be able to do anything, so you either take longer to get 110 but once you get there, you can actually do something OR rush to 110, with little to no gear and just stay in town, doing nothing.