Archer setup after update

Jumanji

Before update we were used to a guide for archers, where we maximized skill crit dmg. Skills enchanted to Focus, full Dex build, etc.

After recent update we should continue this path or should we change something? Maybe go for STR instead of DEX? Or change SAs?

Good day, I think next time we get update here in NCsoft West few things will be included in a bundle from the Korean updates for us YULs! We normally get few updates at once if you have not noticed :) 

I can advice you not to change your build now, do not waste resources! Yuls will get boosted again and it will be significant so just wait and play as you are - That's My Opinion :D  

If you are interested in Yul's future I hope @Yidao can give us a bit more information, since there is such on the Korean website.

Nerfing Mages dmg before yull boost so 99% of them relloled, then nerfing yul 101 skills as too much dmg then nefring ultimate evasion from evading mage attacks now nefring skill mastery for a long range assassin char :D  there are few possible reasons for that

- somebody really sux in math and have no clue how % values works and stacks up (yes including the 1st update of yul to one shoot anything)

- not inline with corporate goals as that dmg output is free to get so no ncoins dazzling sound behind it

- preparing for a stage on Asia got Talent to show Simon who to optimize and power balance sensitive electronic device by creating a short-circuit.

- any combination of above

23 hours ago, Argus said:

Good day, I think next time we get update here in NCsoft West few things will be included in a bundle from the Korean updates for us YULs! We normally get few updates at once if you have not noticed :) 

I can advice you not to change your build now, do not waste resources! Yuls will get boosted again and it will be significant so just wait and play as you are - That's My Opinion :D  

If you are interested in Yul's future I hope @Yidao can give us a bit more information, since there is such on the Korean website.

As Draecke already pointed out, on August 29 the reuse time for Pinpoint Shot was reduced from 7 seconds to 5 seconds, and that for Heavy Arrow Rain from 15 seconds to 7 seconds, i.e. cut in half:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=636258

Two things to note:
1. Those are the "raw" reuse times which can be further reduced with Eva's Rune etc.
2. August 29 is more than 4 weeks after Fafurion went live on July 30. Since we got the nerf before it would have been our time, we might also get the fix rather sooner than later. But if luck is not with us, the developers migth set the cut-off point for our next update only one or two weeks after the launch of Fafurion in Korea. Then we would have to wait two years for the reinvigoration of the Archer classes.

Archived