Lady Knife Sucks

TekilaBaby

I did it first try, yes the system of going up to +5 with 2 normal scrolls and then use GEWR probably works, but my giant scroll got me up to +6(fail), so i just used one more EWR and got +7. Only 50 million adena wasted!

Keep in mind you need to know how to enchant though...

Hey, i made for 5 toons this knife... on my first char, think this was luc.... second... was very hard and i lost a lot of money... 3. (my clanleader gave me the tip :-)) i made than the knife +4 with normal and then giants scroll 2x needed and got knife +8 lol.. 4. and 5. char i did the same way... idk think i used also 1 or 2 times this blu card from +6 to +7 think...     think to do knife +5 is also a very good solution :-)

for other player :-) to do the knife to +7 is not hard when you make first your knife to +4 or +5 with normal scrolls and use then giant scrolls...

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 5:33 AM, TekilaBaby said:

Fail 12 times... more then 1bi lose
Wth NCSoft, what u think about us players?
Must be rich to buy a lot of itens to have a success?

Pure random. I used 1.5b on dark elf with 42 LUC and only 112m on a dwarf with 49 LUC

4 minutes ago, meskiukas said:

this quest was made hard  in purpose but its still not as hard as some quests who were before goddess update. i imagine how much crying ppl in game would be if they needed to do old nobles or subclass quests right now.

can you imagine not only old nobles and sub class quests but also 20 lvl / 35/37/39 class change quests, later more and more :D  

I remember back in the old days I had to make lvl 20 class change quest 6 days, tons of ppl waiting for those mobs, we sometimes pk/pvp there :D  

this is nice example as ours weird economy influence players experience in game. To spend a lot of game currency in quest progress that ruin regular players. One have luck and others no and spend bilions on quest is riddiculous, especially in present drop/income settings. Maybe enchanting quest item is fun for while but after many fails i think fun end. For quests and quest items must work different setting with increased chances to enchant, with free enchants from NPC or other model. Everyone will do it in time but vallet will be safe for new gear etc.

OK this quest is hard if you just randomly try to enchant but if you do like ppl said +5 then GEWR + some other enchant strategies you still can make it in 5-7 tries onless you realy are unlucky and dont forget reward of this q is r99 weapon of your choice so in most scenarios if you dont just dump all normal enchants at same time and try to get +7 you will come on top in the end. for myself it was 200kk adena+ when i did it myself for others more for others less. but yes there is alvays ppl like 1 guy long time ago who spent 4bilions and didnt make it, and things like this is not good for game i agree

Archived