Transfer Trouble ***MISS SKILLS FROM DT FIRE***

I paid for the transfer service from Naia to Chronos... and for a change I had one more mistake in the transfer of char ... the skills uped from DETHRONE FIRE, have been zeroed...

And what did they ask of me?

Patience!!!

They forgot that it is difficult and expensive to upgrade the skills and stay more than a week still, it is not a solution...

What compensation will NC provide to all the players who have made the transfer from Naia to Chronos and are in the same situation?

We want answers, not requests for patience!!!

Wait for answers!!!

i got my dethrone fire skill stats even without transfer  reseted to lv 0 , they just said to" have patience" in the ticket and wait they fix , but i cant wait without enchant  again , before i used my adena , time, so  its normal things bug  we are not perfect , but we need a fix too and  its a thing  what we can't  wait to long time. @Hermes

Do you know why your skills got deleted in the first place? Any suggestion on what activities to avoid so that this does not happen to others or to you again?

Yuuull mentioned server transfer, what else?

• Administrators

Hello,

We will be restoring the DT skills during today's maintenance.

Please let us know if you still encounter any issues after today's maintenance is completed.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused, and appreciate your patience while we worked to resolve it.

Hermes

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Please let us know if you still encounter any issues after today's maintenance is completed.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused, and appreciate your patience while we worked to resolve it.

Hermes

Hi @Hermes, what is the root cause? Server transfers only or something else we should avoid?

11 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Hermes

still not restored!!! i will be needing an addl 1 lvl for each since i cannot upgrade this while the issue is ongoing!