Sign in to follow this  
Chalfont

Change dual class to main

Chalfont    5

This account service was here at year 2010, I used it in the past, why you removed it???

Current example: I have main iss 105, and tank 103. I can't level my main properly since it is almost impossible to find decent dailies/faction party for iss(we need only one iss and there is lot's of them and iss does not need some top gear - so people take anyone, or even take boxes). And many people need decent tanks on the other side. So I can switch to tank 105 main / iss 103 and help myself and others!

Edited by Chalfont

Quenia    18

+1

I have asked for official answer on this topic many times, but there was no answer.

I would be glad to learn NCW's opinion/plans on the certain issue, as there are certain classes that are not viable anymore.

• Like 1

Quenia    18

I‘ve been playing Lineage II since 2006, and I admit I still enjoy the game. For the last 6-8 months (peaking at the current update) , though, I have found it very difficult to experience the game at its full extend, as my profession (Wynn Summoner) is being disregarded from many party activities and access to new territories as the class is greatly inferior gameplay-wise to what other classes have to offer.
When I chose to awaken my class to Wynn Summoner back in 2011 when GoD was introduced neither the class nor the game was by any means the same as today and rerolling on another account after all these years and starting from the scratch is not a real option to me.
Concerning all the above and the current unbalanced state of the game, I would like to ask the L2 team for an answer whether this service might be available in the near future.
I would deeply appreciate if you take my request into consideration.

Thx in advance.

BR,

Q.

@Hime @Juji