Change dual class to main

Chalfont

This account service was here at year 2010, I used it in the past, why you removed it???

Current example: I have main iss 105, and tank 103. I can't level my main properly since it is almost impossible to find decent dailies/faction party for iss(we need only one iss and there is lot's of them and iss does not need some top gear - so people take anyone, or even take boxes). And many people need decent tanks on the other side. So I can switch to tank 105 main / iss 103 and help myself and others!

Edited by Chalfont

• 3 weeks later...

I‘ve been playing Lineage II since 2006, and I admit I still enjoy the game. For the last 6-8 months (peaking at the current update) , though, I have found it very difficult to experience the game at its full extend, as my profession (Wynn Summoner) is being disregarded from many party activities and access to new territories as the class is greatly inferior gameplay-wise to what other classes have to offer.
When I chose to awaken my class to Wynn Summoner back in 2011 when GoD was introduced neither the class nor the game was by any means the same as today and rerolling on another account after all these years and starting from the scratch is not a real option to me.
Concerning all the above and the current unbalanced state of the game, I would like to ask the L2 team for an answer whether this service might be available in the near future.
I would deeply appreciate if you take my request into consideration.

Thx in advance.

BR,

Q.

@Hime @Juji

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi ,I have the same problem like all you whit the main class ( wynn sumoner 102 no one will have in party) dual class yul 105 easy to find party good gear so I will Usk NCS West haw can I lvl up may main (no party ,no solo xp,I even spent money on boost)way we don't have the opportunity to change the main class what harm it will do way better will be a good business for NCS West ( pl.that will change it will have to spend Adena on buying stuff for the new class and that means $$$)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 5:41 PM, Quenia said:

I‘ve been playing Lineage II since 2006, and I admit I still enjoy the game. For the last 6-8 months (peaking at the current update) , though, I have found it very difficult to experience the game at its full extend, as my profession (Wynn Summoner) is being disregarded from many party activities and access to new territories as the class is greatly inferior gameplay-wise to what other classes have to offer.
When I chose to awaken my class to Wynn Summoner back in 2011 when GoD was introduced neither the class nor the game was by any means the same as today and rerolling on another account after all these years and starting from the scratch is not a real option to me.
Concerning all the above and the current unbalanced state of the game, I would like to ask the L2 team for an answer whether this service might be available in the near future.

Thx in advance.

BR,

Q.

@Hime @Juji

I have the same issue with my main wynn class. #fixwynns or simply let us change our main class.

On 11/19/2018 at 12:24 PM, Helv said:

I have the same issue with my main wynn class. #fixwynns or simply let us change our main class.

To be honest i would even accept resetting my main class back to 85 (or 1 xD) and re awakening!

The content of the game is damaged far beyond fixing...at least, for the time that the srvr is still alive, let us enjoy a viable (unbugged) class!

#whynning

Edited by Quenia

• Hime changed the title to Change dual class to main
  • 1 month later...
On 04/10/2018 at 12:41 PM, Quenia said:

Thx in advance.

BR,

Q.

@Hime @Juji

@Hime @Juji.

Let's propose an event:

Main to Dual.

The person can swap your main to dual, only the "status". For example: I'm Feoh level X (main) and Aeore level Y (dual). Within this event, I could change once my Main to Dual, and I would be Aeore level Y (Main) and Feoh level X (Dual).

I think level isn't the REAL problem here, but the impossibility to change our Main Class and feel obligated to create a whole new character.

With Red Libra, we can change our Dual Class. Why not use this event to make this Main to Dual swap too? 

I'm pretty sure there is a lot of people waiting for some event like that and wouldn't mind to use tons of Gemstone R-Grade to make this swap.

Please, make this dream real, for all your players.

• Like 1

As for the class-by-race problem,  I can think on 2 possibilities:

As a example, I'll take a Human Tyrr who has dual Iss Doomcrayer (Orc).

1) The person create a new character, orc-race, level 1, and the current char is "transfered"  to this one, just like Name Change service (which would be even more viable, as you have this service already).

2) The person must have a dual class compatible to this char. The Human would be Iss Hierophant (which would requires Chaos Essence to change to Doomcrayer).

The first solution is my favorite.

Really Still so many Cry baby, for this really?
Make New Toon, problem solved, almost everything you can exchange, and more on same account.
How many Years you guys crying for this, you probable already have your dream class, but no, you crying instead :D miracle :D

Edited by KissMyKnife

9 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

Really Still so many Cry baby, for this really?
Make New Toon, problem solved, almost everything you can exchange, and more on same account.
How many Years you guys crying for this, you probable already have your dream class, but no, you crying instead :D miracle :D

Constructive feedback is not crying. Your post does not provide any value in this thread. If you do not need this feature and have nothing interesting to say better remain silent.

6 hours ago, Helv said:

Constructive feedback is not crying. Your post does not provide any value in this thread. If you do not need this feature and have nothing interesting to say better remain silent.

true first thread was Constructive, but this is 1m time already, so its span, not Constructive.

• 5 months later...

Dear @Juji
 I am bringing this matter back to surface, as i would like to ask u if you would be willing to investigate (with the dev team) the existence of such a service, and enlighten us.

I believe there are many ppl that need and will use this kind of service (i can make a poll for it ?) including myself ofc.

Thx in advance.

BR,

Q.

PS: I hope you do reply ?

On 9/11/2018 at 10:30 PM, Chalfont said:

This account service was here at year 2010, I used it in the past, why you removed it???

Current example: I have main iss 105, and tank 103. I can't level my main properly since it is almost impossible to find decent dailies/faction party for iss(we need only one iss and there is lot's of them and iss does not need some top gear - so people take anyone, or even take boxes). And many people need decent tanks on the other side. So I can switch to tank 105 main / iss 103 and help myself and others!

Hello there,

Could you please explain me why don't you play only with your dual class? o.O

Which quest / instance require only to pass it with your main class?