Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 8:00am PDT / 10:00am CDT / 11:00am EDT / 1500 GMT. Estimated downtime is 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • XIGNCODE3 will be implemented in a monitoring period for testing.

Other updates and reminders:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • L2 Team
2 hours ago, Draecke said:

Server Transfer when ? am tired of dead Chronos during my prime time..

3 hours ago, AllAroundMe said:

Any word on Server Transfers?

Unfortunately, server transfers will be unavailable for a little while longer. :/

14 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

• XIGNCODE3 will be implemented in a monitoring period for testing.

Any info on how long the monitoring period is? Also, if it explodes in the face again, will we have another emergency maintenance just to disable it?

44 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Any info on how long the monitoring period is? Also, if it explodes in the face again, will we have another emergency maintenance just to disable it?

Enough just to see half of the probleMS baned. I hope Nc Soft wake up and say bb to botzors

50 minutes ago, Snipeer said:

Enough just to see half of the probleMS baned. I hope Nc Soft wake up and say bb to botzors

You are thinking of a magic bullet of sorts. XC3 will not be able to do what you expect from it based on your post.

I am more interested if I should prepare for kicks at random times during the week due to emergency maintenance(s).

About RL weapons, many people really need this. They cannot join fast (even usual) parties without good weapons.

So, as far I see, RL weapons will be exist in game until current event end for sure and, may be, whole next event ( if this panned without boosters). Current event is prety good to make some adena for gear and buy guns cheap. In future RL must be removed. It is much better if they add the possibility of upgrading the blessed items and scrolls of blessing in the following events. Also RL weapon  I hope, and that's a right way, NCWest will notify us few weeks before weapon is gone.

2 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

About RL weapons, many people really need this. They cannot join fast (even usual) parties without good weapons.

So, as far I see, RL weapons will be exist in game until current event end for sure and, may be, whole next event ( if this panned without boosters). Current event is prety good to make some adena for gear and buy guns cheap. In future RL must be removed. It is much better if they add the possibility of upgrading the blessed items and scrolls of blessing in the following events. Also RL weapon  I hope, and that's a right way, NCWest will notify us few weeks before weapon is gone.

Wooot??? Those weapons shouldnt stay so long in game, it said there...weapon will be gone when RL event is gone. Those weapons impact market in negative way and they are not helpful for nwbies, naked chars, non $$ spenders, im not gone explain why...you know better.
They should delete those weapons asap without any notification.

3 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Wooot??? Those weapons shouldnt stay so long in game, it said there...weapon will be gone when RL event is gone. Those weapons impact market in negative way and they are not helpful for nwbies, naked chars, non $$ spenders, im not gone explain why...you know better.
They should delete those weapons asap without any notification.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm sorry you're mad because you spent $$ on a weapon that is slightly devalued because of the red libre event. Don't worry the weapons will be removed and you can go back to picking on newbies wielding +4 apoc weapons..

I'm sorry you're mad because you spent $$ on a weapon that is slightly devalued because of the red libre event. Don't worry the weapons will be removed and you can go back to picking on newbies wielding +4 apoc weapons..Tool_of_Society

sorry my freind but we cant sell old weapon we use to our char when upgrade to better....isnt the $$$  ...now we have weapons  the old weapons we use in sell no one buy......the reason this event weapons....i try to sell a +12 apoc 2 cry 7 fe at price 4b one week to this price! no one pm thx!!!!!

5 minutes ago, bank said:

I'm sorry you're mad because you spent $$ on a weapon that is slightly devalued because of the red libre event. Don't worry the weapons will be removed and you can go back to picking on newbies wielding +4 apoc weapons..Tool_of_Society

sorry my freind but we cant sell old weapon we use to our char when upgrade to better....isnt the $$$  ...now we have weapons  the old weapons we use in sell no one buy......the reason this event weapons....i try to sell a +12 apoc 2 cry 7 fe at price 4b one week to this price! no one pm thx!!!!!

The reason is not because of a temporary event weapon. The real reason is the lack of new players and your refusal to list at a reasonable price. I've sold several weapons in the last few weeks without issue. Granted they weren't +12 weapons...

The new user experience is terrible in this game so there isn't much in the way of new people to buy gear. Besides newbies aren't going to be the type to buy a 4b weapon. Hell newbies will be lucky to have half that total to spend on gear by the time they hit 99. Combine that with the continuing loss of the veteran players and you end up with low demand. The veteran players that remain have generally moved well beyond a basic +12 r grade weapons.

I know about this problem. That's why I said, they should inform people before RL gone. Don't worry about selling. Everything gonna be sold. But, IMO, better way is upgrade of gear blessed to normal highter grade. Ofc, enchanted blessed weapon is better than common one (even grade highter). So why they must introduce more scrolls of blessing. Also this step will enlarge list of wanted items for event.

Archived