Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Hime

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Oh nice, HIME is back, we got a slight chance to get some answer to some questions, wb HIME.

So, here's the biggest problem (apart from L2 Store and Bots, which aren't needed to discuss atm) on your servers right now, and most easy to fix:

CLAN PENALTY 10 MINUTES KILLS CLANWARS!

And this RULE!!!

The Importance of a Clan

Leaving a Clan
Anyone can leave a clan anytime, but try to avoid jumping from clan to clan, since there is a penalty for leaving a clan repeatedly.

1st time = 10 min

2nd time = 1 day

3rd time = 2 days

4th time = 4 days

5th time = 8 days

* The reset time for the penalty is 30 days after joining a clan.

We hope this guide helps you find your way to your clan! Enjoy the game and stay loyal and respect your clan members!

13 minutes ago, mixa said:

@Hime

Managed to log on one character ONCE after the maint was over, it lagged out and then I couldn't log on any character anymore.The server select screen is as far as it will go for now...

11 minutes ago, cmquake said:

Naia appears to be down.. also logged in 2 characters but none could move. Couldn't even quit the game from the menu so I had to kill both processes.

Guys. It isnt even time for the servers to be up. They may be doing some additional testing so calm down.

Just now, LightRider said:

Guys. It isnt even time for the servers to be up. They may be doing some additional testing so calm down.

This was posted on Twitter:

L2 & Aion Operations‏ @L2andAionOps 34m34 minutes ago

L2 servers are now back up! Emperor Shunaiman watch over you! #Lineage2

..apparently Emperor Shunaiman himself was blocked by XC3 :/

6 minutes ago, cmquake said:

This was posted on Twitter:

L2 & Aion Operations‏ @L2andAionOps 34m34 minutes ago

L2 servers are now back up! Emperor Shunaiman watch over you! #Lineage2

..apparently Emperor Shunaiman himself was blocked by XC3 :/

Are you this addicted that you can't give them a second?

From the previous weeks we know that they have had trouble implementing the new security measures so you and the rest of the community shouldn't be surprised that something may have gone wrong and they need additional time.

Ok First serious problem, my pc is blazing fast, I load Lineage 2 for few seconds :D

Now it seems my character logs and appears ingame but the new anti-cheat systems is loading and I stay in loading screen :D 

It takes me same time or less to load client and log in, than loading the anticheat system, is it normal ?

So character is already online and enemies for example can attack me, but I see loading screen for like 4-6 seconds, I hope this is a bug :D  

18 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 8:00am PDT / 10:00am CDT / 11:00am EDT / 1500 GMT. Estimated downtime is 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • XIGNCODE3 will be implemented in a monitoring period for testing.

Other updates and reminders:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

so what happened u said 3 hours MT. after MT we log in and always disconnection and says server down. whats going on ???

9 minutes ago, Yidao said:

If you want to save yourselves the trouble of logging in just to see that your server is down, you can keep this open in an extra window:
http://l2.laby.fr/status/

:)

Yes. Both servers appear to die after something like ~300 players log in.

In any case:

Archived