Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Hime

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Mutch84 said:

Has any ncsoft staff ever heard. "Aint broke don't fix it"

How do you guys consistently prove that you are incapable of anything. It's not even laughable anymore, I honestly feel bad for you guys. Like that kid trying to climb up the slide that just keeps falling.

And yet, here you are still logging in, knowing all this..............I think Ncsoft knows exactly what they are doing. 

1 hour ago, Pleistoros said:

Well, @Hime...I hate to say that but ...We told you so, we told you that program is bad, we told you to search google, to search what players from other similar games said......but you guys noooo, you go with that in blind :)

Pointless to tell her as she is active in Aion community and there they implemented this thing half year ago.

37 minutes ago, Yidao said:

Those are not Chinese bots but Korean bots, from the Sangdo Quarter of the Dongjak District in Seoul:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongjak_District

As you can see on the right side above the explanation at the bottom, the video was provided by the Dongjak Police Office.

They give only the month (March) but not the year, but as you can see from the 9 character parties, that video must be quite old :)

That video reminds me of a very similar environment only that it was for Aion.

9QiM0BR.jpg

and you can see the flag in the right. This is a photo from South Korea.

36 minutes ago, Mutch84 said:

Has any ncsoft staff ever heard. "Aint broke don't fix it"

How do you guys consistently prove that you are incapable of anything. It's not even laughable anymore, I honestly feel bad for you guys. Like that kid trying to climb up the slide that just keeps falling.

I would like to see how you deploy your own code. For shit talk no need big brains.

Now that they have the power over weapons and armor sold by billions of adenas I think the only thing that has improvement and for you if you can not control bots log in the game do not be ashamed, I can give examples of several places where bot Controlled characters are grouping to the hills the waiting even to kill Freya, are several and several char Ertheia alia the wait.

See that there is no sale of weapons and armor in the game store, so how to run with these speculation scoundrels and simply increase the coin drop of the game, if you can even eliminate the cheats inside the game, then it would not make more sense to sell This is unfair. adenas, who is reading and making use of the purchase may think that I am speaking because I have no money to buy, on the contrary, I have, but I like to play and not bought.

So as I did not say anything in the gaming store and sold by adenas, in the case of being able to remove those scoundrels who made the game their livelihood and profession selling the fruits of their fraud, nothing more fair than the increase and the facilitation of adenas fall so that the Honest players who always played with honesty and honesty have the justiça done!

But things are so unbalanced that people feel for others like me and have the courage to tell the reality to you that they are banned from the game and the bastards stay, but I'm not afraid if I have to be banished by speaking in name of people who are massacred and humiliated by the buyers of dirty money, I do not care, because at least I will have done something and I will not shut up in the face of injustice, this increase of adenas will remove these weapons and fraudulent items, Even bot scams, making even game sales increase, since the products in the store are sold by NCOINS and not by Adenas!

1 hour ago, J0nSnow said:

And yet, here you are still logging in, knowing all this..............I think Ncsoft knows exactly what they are doing. 

Eh it's basically just the group of people I play with. If I could get everyone to jump to another game would in a second : (

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived