DT Soul Ligth and Flowers

Chymna

DT is full of bots seaching for this items, this is totally annoying, they stacks in exp group areas stealing flowers and lights. Why dont ban this flowers and lights and continue with the soul tree only?

They are a lot really a lot of bots running all time in all areas, this is starting to became like greedy chests. Please ban this souls.

@Hermes @GM_NCA@GM_dufo@GM_EVA

Some of them aren't bots, many of them are solo players that don't have the gear (Because NC Soft starves everyone of gear unless you pay thousands $$) and this is the only way they can get points and XP.  When I can't get a party,  I am 100% going after flowers and lights.

If they are afk.. kill em, they're a great way to farm bloody coin. If there on your server, work with someone else to swap kills.

The only suspicious, most likely bot Ive seen at DT was one of the top players from the list who would automatically disappear when a player from other server came in some proximity of his farm location. It was weird to observe so I made a few tests and once he re-appeard and restarted the farm, he would again disappear when I came in the same distance from him - which is suspicious, because I'm a non factor who gets one shot by him when he is not afk, so I don't see a reason why he would stop farm and hide when I get close ;)