Live Server Maintenance: May 23, 2023

GM_SKY

2 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

That's why rates are near impossible,  people with 37/50/120 accounts would break free events , they made 0.000xx% rates on purpose as people with tens and twenty-ish accounts would corrupt event completely:D

Issue is people are nearing or past 120 who do not have 110 or 115 skills because they cannot get this damn stone anywhere.

In addition heads up people if you get an extra or 1 or 2 might want to hold up to them because 120 skills being added to shinemaker update need them too and those 120 skills are passive and game breakers.

Thanks for the cheap buff pots.

Please consider extending the expiration date on the event buffs.  If you take 19 boxes everyday and get 19 items from each,  you end up with 2,527 buff pots.   Emperor buff lasts for an hour and the others for 30 minutes.   So using 30 minutes, you can use 48 items in 24 hours  x 6 buffs, or 288 per day; 2,016 for 7 days (emperor buffs would make the used amount lower).

Can you extend the expiration by  week, so we can use them all?

For those who has 100+ account NC should make an algorithm that:

1) rewards should be level based. So greater rune stone should be high rate on 110+, 115+ ecc

2) try to match ip/Mac bellong accounts and decrease rate on those brokers

2 hours ago, Kysannia said:

After playing a game for 18 years, having a company push people to make accounts and level them to 105 in order to make progress, being able to open the 19th anniversary boxes at 6pm, then again at 1130pm. 400 boxes in 2 days is 11 accounts at 105. 

listen kid, If you don't have 11 accounts in 18 years when a full party used to be 9 characters, you're playing the game wrong.

But hey, instead of placing the blame on the company... please continue to call other players looking to try and get said company to give people rune stones to learn skills a "no-lifer boter" a "Clown" and a "Moron".   SUPER classy, very mature and also EXTREMELY helpful overall to what were all trying to accomplish, which is to get GR stones to learn skills. 

Please,  continue with what is obviously a BRILLIANT plan of attack. 

Im not going to lie , im playing in NA 16 years , i had to pay for playtime and account( so i had 2 accounts sorcerior/spoil) as I was playing with clan so there was no need for 9 acc's,

3rd i created when I was young and stupid and I got banned for abusing event back in a day,

Since free to play rolled out in 2012 or something, i created a 4th account,

Last year i created my 5th account which I dont remember(basically lost),  just to try DK and some other classes , how the hell you have 11 do you have excel file with all accounts passwords and chars in them?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Im not going to lie , im playing in NA 16 years , i had to pay for playtime and account( so i had 2 accounts sorcerior/spoil) as I was playing with clan so there was no need for 9 acc's,

3rd i created when I was young and stupid and I got banned for abusing event back in a day,

Since free to play rolled out in 2012 or something, i created a 4th account,

Last year i created my 5th account which I dont remember(basically lost),  just to try DK and some other classes , how the hell you have 11 do you have excel file with all accounts passwords and chars in them?

I've been playing for 19 years, only had 4 accounts for most of that time. Tank, ISS, DD, OL. Then I needed a mentee account, which turned into a Tank for helping others lvl. So i made another mentee account....Ended up with 8 accounts, and none currently being used as mentee accounts lol. Main toon parties with clannies in a "fluid" CP.  Tank/DD/ISS alts in cemetery helping those that need a little extra.  lvl114 Evis helping clannies alt buffers,  Summoner/ISS/Tank helping others in another party. Yep the addiction is stong in me, but its easy to have more than one account if you so choose. That does not make me a botter. Have never used any type of program to advance my toons. So, I have 152 tries per day at a G-Rune stone..Got zero so far. Sometimes the market needs a flood so peeps can actually get the items they need, but, no flood here. Any Random piece of paper can whole your PW's, or you can just take a picture and save it on your phone. Nothing hard about that. 

1 hour ago, LittleChill said:

I've been playing for 19 years, only had 4 accounts for most of that time. Tank, ISS, DD, OL. Then I needed a mentee account, which turned into a Tank for helping others lvl. So i made another mentee account....Ended up with 8 accounts, and none currently being used as mentee accounts lol. Main toon parties with clannies in a "fluid" CP.  Tank/DD/ISS alts in cemetery helping those that need a little extra.  lvl114 Evis helping clannies alt buffers,  Summoner/ISS/Tank helping others in another party. Yep the addiction is stong in me, but its easy to have more than one account if you so choose. That does not make me a botter. Have never used any type of program to advance my toons. So, I have 152 tries per day at a G-Rune stone..Got zero so far. Sometimes the market needs a flood so peeps can actually get the items they need, but, no flood here. Any Random piece of paper can whole your PW's, or you can just take a picture and save it on your phone. Nothing hard about that. 

Im not talking about 5-9 acc's mostly its about people who say they are "prepeared" 37 accounts and etc.. thats a bit unreasonable amount to hold , and that piece of paper would be like two A4 sheets to be honest,  obviously people got more than one account at the moment I hold x4 mainly i use two my iss and feoh , iss to farm panteons and for buffs when feoh goes in the field ,one used to be a shop/fishing toon which I dont remember when got used last time :D

So mainly issue is not people who got reasonable amount of accounts but people who got ridiculous amounts,  there is no need for that also thats a blame on NC as they pushed people to create more as they removed all in game content and put dailys and etc in to boxes and greed to get items pushed people who has mental health issues (addiction) to go insane and creating over 40 accounts.. ;D

1 minute ago, AshesOfAden said:

So mainly issue is not people who got reasonable amount of accounts but people who got ridiculous amounts,  there is no need for that also thats a blame on NC as they pushed people to create more as they removed all in game content and put dailys and etc in to boxes and greed to get items pushed people who has mental health issues (addiction) to go insane and creating over 40 accounts.. ;D

As you probably have seen already some characters pulling 6 toons on theyr back to Imperial Tomb to get as much loot boxes as they can..

7 hours ago, Amvrosia said:

What's the point of Freya's scroll when vitality is gone like within seconds? Is this an event we split 50-50? You give us pots we buy vit maint?
When you do an event, do it correct or not at all

plz don't give them anymore "ideas", its just crystal clear that they would prefer do nothing at all

10 hours ago, Amvrosia said:

What's the point of Freya's scroll when vitality is gone like within seconds? Is this an event we split 50-50? You give us pots we buy vit maint?
When you do an event, do it correct or not at all

buy vit pots and craft them if u want to use freya storm.

Get artifact for reduction vit consumption

Vital stone

Greater cancer agathion

and whatever else

15 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

buy vit pots and craft them if u want to use freya storm.

Get artifact for reduction vit consumption

Vital stone

Greater cancer agathion

and whatever else

The guy dossent have adena to craft vit pots and u tell him about greater cancer and other things,smart ,verry SMART.

3 hours ago, L2PoliceL2 said:

The guy dossent have adena to craft vit pots and u tell him about greater cancer and other things,smart ,verry SMART.

Adena for 1 char wouldn't be much of a problem, for 4 on the other hand it is.

6 hours ago, SeijinUsagiAkai said:

plz don't give them anymore "ideas", its just crystal clear that they would prefer do nothing at all

Yes i get that. What they did feels like worse than doing nothing at all. And Ok i am 110/109 atm, most people are trapped under 108 for ages. a vit maintain pot for 1 week should have been part of the event.

3 hours ago, WITM said:

ok something that everyone seems to forget...its free to login but far from being free to play...sry for being blunt about it but anyone thinking or expecting otherwise doesnt play the same game i do. 

Certainly this game is not free. You can play till 105 pretty-much ok as free, a bit better if you go for blessed exalted. But pretty much after 105 there is a paywall or an eternity being for months stuck in 1 level.
Thankfully i had a +12 Bloody weapon before i quit the game years ago and i am able to play in higher level areas.

Started playing l2 back on c3 and coming back to game after a 2 year break saddens me. Game has become heavily P2W. It always was (either via monthly subscription card or runes nowadays). One top item for one slot costs trillions of adena (thousands of $). Events are based on consumers spending $ because the company has to make profit.

The difference between Nc west and Korea is the greed. There was never a balance between the 2 areas since NcSoft wanted to make big profit. Events are organised this way so that people keep spending. As long as people keep buying Ncoins the situation wont change.

Its not the Gms fault that the events are like this, since they are paid employes. Lets stop spending $ (i know it wont happen but im trying) to send a message. Just my personal opinion..

They have to make money somehow, but there has to be alternative ways to do it more efficient.
The current model that 10-20 people maintain the company and the rest are struggling to make to 110 isn't a good one.

I will take myself as an example, back in subscription model, i was a competitive player. Never interested in olys since they took part at 2am my time till 6am. But i was in everything else!
I could and did keep up 3-4 accounts, 4*15=60euros a month. Now with 60euros per month what do i get? Nothing!
So for me pvp is off the table, my wallet can't compete with other wallets. But if they had for example items that i need, at reasonable prices and no chances etc, i could get a brooch this month, a jewel the next month etc.
It would take a while but i could get there.
Now, i do not buy boxes for a 0.000001% to get what I want. If i do buy, it is only to sell for adena. That's it.
not to mention lootboxes are illegal in EU, how this game has escaped the radar?

5 hours ago, Amvrosia said:

They have to make money somehow, but there has to be alternative ways to do it more efficient.
The current model that 10-20 people maintain the company and the rest are struggling to make to 110 isn't a good one.

I will take myself as an example, back in subscription model, i was a competitive player. Never interested in olys since they took part at 2am my time till 6am. But i was in everything else!
I could and did keep up 3-4 accounts, 4*15=60euros a month. Now with 60euros per month what do i get? Nothing!
So for me pvp is off the table, my wallet can't compete with other wallets. But if they had for example items that i need, at reasonable prices and no chances etc, i could get a brooch this month, a jewel the next month etc.
It would take a while but i could get there.
Now, i do not buy boxes for a 0.000001% to get what I want. If i do buy, it is only to sell for adena. That's it.
not to mention lootboxes are illegal in EU, how this game has escaped the radar?

It’s so far out of the top 100 that they don’t even care.