Live Server Maintenance: May 30, 2023

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, May 30 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (May 31) and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours 30 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance: 

• The 19th Anniversary Paradise Festival events will start!
    • Check the event article to get all information regarding the 19th Anniversary events.
  • The 19th Anniversary promotions will start!
    • Check the promotion article to get all information regarding the 19th Anniversary promotions.
  • The 19th Anniversary Advance Gift event will end!
    • Unused 19th Anniversary Gift Boxes will be removed.
  • The Lulu’s Luck promotion Real Protection Cookies will be removed!
  • Like 1

@Wisp +1 for getting things out at a day in advance.

-1 for the prices in Red Libra being more than at the NPC,

-1 for the collection being $200+ ... common man... two HUNDRED dollars? The game cost 40$ when it was released... Every time you all do this, it just opens that chasm wider and wider between the top 20 players and the other hundreds of players. Try setting prices so EVERYONE will buy one, instead of like 20.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Wissp 

Hello, nice events 
One question , we will get the claas change to DK and stage 3 weapon change onto next libra?

Asking the real questions... Or we gonna have another Red Libra when this update hits our servers!?

Stop drama guys , be happy and say thx for free events and free aniversary ...you want to have all free ? Like new collection? New collection not for all pockets , we have allot of boost dmg +x2 zones what u want more ? Want gm char free or what? Just keep farm and enjoy these events if u want top items prepare your visa , if not shut up now !!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

Stop drama guys , be happy and say thx for free events and free aniversary ...you want to have all free ? Like new collection? New collection not for all pockets , we have allot of boost dmg +x2 zones what u want more ? Want gm char free or what? Just keep farm and enjoy these events if u want top items prepare your visa , if not shut up now !!!

Basically we want G-rune stones in the game some how, some way. Events are cool, but peeps would like to have the skills needed to do a bit more dmg. Seems like that would be where the G-rune stones come in. We see the possibility on the Free and Pay for events, just haven't seen the actual item. Possible options. Put it in the L2 store in the hero coins tab. 2. A certain amount of normal rune stones combined = 1 G-Rune stone.  3. Possible Drop from the clan Throne. There are was to get it in the game, just isn't happening. The Game can do better, so thats what we're looking for...Better.

Hmm, i have a question for @Wissp or any moderator. The servers go down on Tuesdays now. You're doing a major event with lots of potential "server will be up 1 hour later" possibilities. So my question is, does the attendance start once servers are up? Or does it start the next day? The reset for zones is at 01:30CST for me, so anything i do before maintenance will not catch the changes, and if I wait, I may not get to do them at all.  Will we be a day behind, or will we have a extra day at the end of the event. The new maintenance time is rather confusing when you have a lengthy event like this. Just wondering how thats gonna work out for the first day and the last day. 

Please, remove dragon weapon fragment from promo boxes, nobody on the servers have dragon claws to upgrade it. Also nobody wants to pay for roses and another potions buff. We  stuck with them from months now as we get them form free events… 

1 hour ago, Wooo said:

I just recognise no one is crying this year about server exp boost during the anniversary! This is amazing! 😆

that is coz most are either banned or left. Do you see much engagement here at all? Wonder why?

• Haha 1

Past stocks have been much better. This is an elite set of honor, a belt of authority of the ruler, epic jewelry, eternal, indescribable. Unfortunately, there is nothing useful from these promotions at the moment.

51 minutes ago, menf said:

that is coz most are either banned or left. Do you see much engagement here at all? Wonder why?

Yes, I thought that. Just a little bit sarcasm in my last post 😉 

Sadly, times when won’t be able to login on servers for hours  because population was that big is gone and never comeback…  I’m surprised, this two  servers still running for 100+/- people . Till income 💰 is alright, there will be no changes at last. That’s why prices go high for promos ect. No new blood on servers and they have to make money 😵‍💫

Nice events!! but im still looking for Gr runes  and  briliant roses  ,all royal pots and brilliant freya  Denton to make up the  waiting time for exp event boost  where all this stuff go  the prices for  the leftovers on server are ridicules  pls get them back  ty :)

So people from Europe will lose one day of attendance due to this lovely new maintenance slot? 

"The Attendance Event will start after the maintenance on Tuesday, May 30"

For us Maintenance starts on Wednesday 12AM , but dailies reset at 8:30AM, so when I wake up and log in Wednesday morning, let's say 10AM I will be already one day behind the schedule?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Helv said:

So people from Europe will lose one day of attendance due to this lovely new maintenance slot? 

"The Attendance Event will start after the maintenance on Tuesday, May 30"

For us Maintenance starts on Wednesday 12AM , but dailies reset at 8:30AM, so when I wake up and log in Wednesday morning, let's say 10AM I will be already one day behind the schedule?

OMG 😆 

pls, don’t be soo dramatic, if you badly want it you can set up alarm and do it after maintenance or just stay in bed and enjoy good sleep. You won’t lose that much