DW in red Libra

@Wissp @GM_EVA

Will we have the ability to change our DW to Red Libra in future updates?

It's that I have a tyr 113 doombringer that I want to upload on the same account as saori and it has dual daggers of dragon lindvior

and I do not want to lose Saori's progress and it is to alternate the weapon in each Red Libra…. Will we have that option in the future?

maybe u dont check kr libra but only lvl3/4 weapons can change, and u pay 20k coin and get a box with random weapon, chance get ur weapon are so low and expensive, only for richs, ncwest make greater rune so rare and expensive a basic item, dont think much about dws.

kr last libra https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2awknnotice/view?articleId=646aea8e7b0a4f7105cd047b&categoryId=639277d9ea0f71034cd9b37e

21 hours ago, SkriFz said:

maybe u dont check kr libra but only lvl3/4 weapons can change, and u pay 20k coin and get a box with random weapon, chance get ur weapon are so low and expensive, only for richs, ncwest make greater rune so rare and expensive a basic item, dont think much about dws.

kr last libra https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2awknnotice/view?articleId=646aea8e7b0a4f7105cd047b&categoryId=639277d9ea0f71034cd9b37e

showing.. dragon weap will be BOXED and you get RANDOM DW.. so no chance to keep aug..

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, this is just my dream... For me dont need change the type of dragon(Valaks for Lindvior)... We just need change the type of Weapon(Cutter for Caster for example). by our choice of course! ^^
Just to remember, at Korean Official server its already possible!

Please @GM_EVA show this toppic to staff ^_^

• Like 2

On 6/13/2023 at 4:16 AM, Azira said:

Oh man, this is just my dream... For me dont need change the type of dragon(Valaks for Lindvior)... We just need change the type of Weapon(Cutter for Caster for example). by our choice of course! ^^
Just to remember, at Korean Official server its already possible!

Please @GM_EVA show this toppic to staff ^_^

it is not possible (yet), dont lie

last effective red libra was w/o any dragon weapon trades