Dragon weapons NCsoft moves

Whatif

3 hours ago, Whatif said:

Soooo, loads of freya cards opened  loads of money spent and what for ?  Dragon fragments are basically useless item without claws. Feeling cheated again by NCsoft.

You can open Artifact boxes to get dragon claws.

22 hours ago, Whatif said:

Soooo, loads of freya cards opened  loads of money spent and what for ?  Dragon fragments are basically useless item without claws. Feeling cheated again by NCsoft.

cheated why ? before event u should already know what mats u need to make lv1 dragon weapon, and wich stats have a fragment, so if u invest "loads of money" was under ur own responsability.

or u think NC will give in a easy way the claws ? u think every person will finish with a lv1 DW after event ? ...... u talk like if u dont know the definition of "drop rate" on  NC

tbh in my pov, as a person who dont have a dragon weapon lv1++, i feel good that even with event, is very very difficult make a weapon lv1. like this, u will need farm and farm dragons to make TOP TOP items like this, just not open ur walled and plop

4 hours ago, KAROS said:

cheated why ? before event u should already know what mats u need to make lv1 dragon weapon, and wich stats have a fragment, so if u invest "loads of money" was under ur own responsability.

or u think NC will give in a easy way the claws ? u think every person will finish with a lv1 DW after event ? ...... u talk like if u dont know the definition of "drop rate" on  NC

tbh in my pov, as a person who dont have a dragon weapon lv1++, i feel good that even with event, is very very difficult make a weapon lv1. like this, u will need farm and farm dragons to make TOP TOP items like this, just not open ur walled and plop

Yah ,  you talk like you are the one who spent  thousands  to get advantage and now locked down dragons because of this from anyone else , therefore with your investment in l2store  you actually can farm dragons and claws and simply sell them on black market. Well well done. Ofc everyone  who possess dragon weps stage1 + will write such BS as you because you do not want ANY competition . You like to PWN everyone.  And as from my perspective making easier to get those items would encourage people to stay and seek to actually make them. Now  it is at the point where smaller clans cannot do a fuk about it and only option left is give up. Thats just plain stupid from business perspective aswell. 

20 hours ago, Whatif said:

Yah ,  you talk like you are the one who spent  thousands  to get advantage and now locked down dragons because of this from anyone else , therefore with your investment in l2store  you actually can farm dragons and claws and simply sell them on black market. Well well done. Ofc everyone  who possess dragon weps stage1 + will write such BS as you because you do not want ANY competition . You like to PWN everyone.  And as from my perspective making easier to get those items would encourage people to stay and seek to actually make them. Now  it is at the point where smaller clans cannot do a fuk about it and only option left is give up. Thats just plain stupid from business perspective aswell. 

1) learn how to read, i say i dont have any dragon weapon lv1++ etc but im happy even with event is very very difficult make 1 weapon at least lv1

2) im not that kind of players who support NC buying ncoins, just is kinda stupid still find ppl who qq about dragon weapons fragments are usless

3)seems u dont like the pay2win method of this game, but u want make a dragon weapon lv1++ opening just ur wallet :DDDD

4)smalls clans blablabla we give up blablabla, now u dont need make pvp for join in dragons, just need have a cc of boxes close to heart, thats all, ofc always the ppl find a reason to QQ, cuz the ppl just want log and have all the gear that they can imagine, but with l2 they are wrong :)

5 hours ago, KAROS said:

1) learn how to read, i say i dont have any dragon weapon lv1++ etc but im happy even with event is very very difficult make 1 weapon at least lv1

2) im not that kind of players who support NC buying ncoins, just is kinda stupid still find ppl who qq about dragon weapons fragments are usless

3)seems u dont like the pay2win method of this game, but u want make a dragon weapon lv1++ opening just ur wallet :DDDD

4)smalls clans blablabla we give up blablabla, now u dont need make pvp for join in dragons, just need have a cc of boxes close to heart, thats all, ofc always the ppl find a reason to QQ, cuz the ppl just want log and have all the gear that they can imagine, but with l2 they are wrong :)

5) all your 4 statements and presumptions failing so hard , that my eyes start to bleed. I beg you , stop trying to be smarter than you actually are.

Archived