Chat Ban

Lucas

I myself had the same problem and had the problem solved about 6 hours after I had submitted the ticket. Keep in mind, the people who do this sit in San Francisco resp. the Los Angeles area. California time is 9 hours before Central European time; right now it's noon over there. Give them a day more, then write them again, adding the link I posted above, so that they know what this is about :)

28 minutes ago, Yidao said:

I myself had the same problem and had the problem solved about 6 hours after I had submitted the ticket. Keep in mind, the people who do this sit in San Francisco resp. the Los Angeles area. California time is 9 hours before Central European time; right now it's noon over there. Give them a day more, then write them again, adding the link I posted above, so that they know what this is about :)

Ok thanks , lets pray :}

As Neutron pointed out in the other thread, due to the new General Data Protection Regulation forum administrators can't help you anymore. You must from the email-address you use to log in the character patr0n send an email to this address and explain your problem:
support@lineage2.com

The people who will receive that email are not very familiar with the game, so you best include the link I posted  in my first post in this thread.

Archived