Aussie

Tyrr - Power Revival skill

Aussie    7

Why the Power suvival skill fail in 9/10 I try to use it ? in pvp or oly , everytime i try to use it , my HP and CP won't fill , seems to me to be a bug or something . 

My char is a Duelist, the same problem happen with the others tyrrs ? 

Aussie    7
18 minutes ago, LightRider said:

Do you have giants barrier or undying will on when you use it? If so that is your problem.

I not even have a debuff on it . thats why I think is odd . 

Limerence    18

It works as it should on me ... My dual is Tyrr GK ... There are 3 ways when it wouldn't work ... 1) On "barrier" skills, 2) The skill got cancelled, or 3) There is a small window when u cast the skill where you took damage and even though it worked, you already died ...

mixa    498

Power Revival works fine.The problem is either you don’t know when/how to use it or you’re just being laggy.

meskiukas    24

undying will works same as giants barrier or healer celestial so if you use power revival while they are on it wont restores hp. also in oly stunts and other interupts can easily cancel it. otherwise it works as intended

Aussie    7
11 hours ago, mixa said:

Power Revival works fine.The problem is either you don’t know when/how to use it or you’re just being laggy.

Looks like I'm the noob here , so tell me , when/ how I suppose to use it ? 

I know I can't use the skill when barrier or undying skill are on , I know that exist a little delay between to get hit and use the skill and I can die before my HP/ CP get fill , 

so what else ?

Edited by Aussie