Jump to content
Niev

Has the 105 exp cap been removed?

Recommended Posts

PreX    3
On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎08 at 1:11 PM, Supafly said:

The only thing that keeps me (105) playing is the fact that I won't let my (less than 105) cp members down. 

this

- 105 iss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tamlin    3
1 hour ago, mixa said:

The wall was removed even on GC. If you have been 105/105 and you ain't 106 by now, then you haven't been trying hard enough. With all those boosts available and sever base boosts we had so much time, there is just no excuse, but laziness.

You are 106 random? How about 107-108 like a ton of their top players in Korea? No. Stfu then. You want to be 105 forever?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    495
2 hours ago, Tamlin said:

You are 106 random? How about 107-108 like a ton of their top players in Korea? No. Stfu then. You want to be 105 forever?

If you search the old forum, you`ll know where I`m, eventually.Other than that, you are just nob that finds l2 too hard.Are you from the mp regen problem guys ? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supafly    26
7 hours ago, Tamlin said:

You are 106 random? How about 107-108 like a ton of their top players in Korea? No. Stfu then. You want to be 105 forever?

Ignore mixa,..hes a pve random keyboard warrior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AllCom    7

One of the few things that NCsoft has done for all community for any player that still play this game is that 105 wall. 99% of players are glad that there is a restriction to how much $$$ can buy. There was on global chat that i saw yesterday and even if i dont agree with the player that spam it, i agree with what he/she said.

"Truffle no one want you in server, give us a favor and leave" 

The items that you payed $$$ to get and have your "fun" it is just a disappointing to the chrono server. And the same is for every one that spend more $$$ then the average of the community donation.

Stay at the 105 till the rest of us can come there and really play.

Also in an other post i saw Truff say that he is using fingers to play etc etc etc... . Boy, think an oly with s grade items, no enchant with max 8 buff. There show your finger. So thx daddy for the credit cart and have your virtual reality fun.

The 105 wall is good for everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    486

the wall actually hurts NCWest l2store sales as once hit 105 no need to buy anymore XP boost items so gun + feet = shots are fired!

most of the 105 ppl need to decide if they stay active or not and that will impact server stability over time by a lot as more & more ppl hit 105 more & more ppl will go inactive meaning less skilled players available for your dailies or just to trade / pvp / talk with etc.

also those that go inactive obviously will not spend money in any future overpowered money grab p2w l2store promo's and once the gap becomes to big to catch up those players will never return at all as it's 1 thing to squeeze people out of ~500$ or more per Month but another when returning players realize they need to spend thousands just to catch up at which point most sane people will say dang it's a good thing I quit and go back to their 100+ Steam games they bought for much less money ;)

would love to hear from NCWest staff what NC Korea thinks to achieve by not giving us the same XP curve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devoid    122
51 minutes ago, Draecke said:

the wall actually hurts NCWest l2store sales as once hit 105 no need to buy anymore XP boost items so gun + feet = shots are fired!

most of the 105 ppl need to decide if they stay active or not and that will impact server stability over time by a lot as more & more ppl hit 105 more & more ppl will go inactive meaning less skilled players available for your dailies or just to trade / pvp / talk with etc.

So it will be High Five all over again, clans full of maxed (well, in a sense, since HF had the limit at 85.100%, while now the limit is simply unreachable by normal means) chars which login for max 3h every two weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pleistoros    105
1 hour ago, Draecke said:

the wall actually hurts NCWest l2store sales as once hit 105 no need to buy anymore XP boost items so gun + feet = shots are fired!

most of the 105 ppl need to decide if they stay active or not and that will impact server stability over time by a lot as more & more ppl hit 105 more & more ppl will go inactive meaning less skilled players available for your dailies or just to trade / pvp / talk with etc.

also those that go inactive obviously will not spend money in any future overpowered money grab p2w l2store promo's and once the gap becomes to big to catch up those players will never return at all as it's 1 thing to squeeze people out of ~500$ or more per Month but another when returning players realize they need to spend thousands just to catch up at which point most sane people will say dang it's a good thing I quit and go back to their 100+ Steam games they bought for much less money ;)

would love to hear from NCWest staff what NC Korea thinks to achieve by not giving us the same XP curve

Well Drake, why would I care if a 105 player stay or leave in game. He can solo everything and he dont do any good thing to players or market. Its like...old good "Game Over" and mby its time for you to take a break.

Lets take a look who is that 105 tipology player:

-80% chance to be former boter

-80% chance to be a rmt

So, those ppl dont buy ncoins, dont move items from market dont help nobies...they just control Gainak, RBs,, Castels, etc...they just put bread on the table for their family...generaly speaking.

So, ppl pls stop ask about hard cap ...you went too fast to 105.

Mby if you let other to exp too...but this game never was about generosity :)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    486

there have been players lvl105 for like years now so yeah geeh I wonder why people like myself would make these kind of posts

also I know plenty of players who have used near to zero boost, not part of any PVP/Oly etc crowd and are 105 so imo your profiling skills have room for improvement ;)

Now a simple question back here but does this mean you're ok & fine with us having a much steeper XP curve then Korea ? Don't you want to hit lvl up faster as well ?

 

ps, judging from the nature of your post I would say you're on the wrong server..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    486
1 hour ago, Devoid said:

So it will be High Five all over again, clans full of maxed (well, in a sense, since HF had the limit at 85.100%, while now the limit is simply unreachable by normal means) chars which login for max 3h every two weeks.

good point and one I made during a casual convo earlier today as well but the issue there is that in those days there was no l2store and the gear gap wasn't anything major to overcome if people did decide to go inactive as those could always come back any time and still be able to play & catch up with things relatively easy - that is no longer the case anymore and such simplicity most likely won't ever come back :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pleistoros    105
52 minutes ago, Draecke said:

there have been players lvl105 for like years now so yeah geeh I wonder why people like myself would make these kind of posts

also I know plenty of players who have used near to zero boost, not part of any PVP/Oly etc crowd and are 105 so imo your profiling skills have room for improvement ;)

Now a simple question back here but does this mean you're ok & fine with us having a much steeper XP curve then Korea ? Don't you want to hit lvl up faster as well ?

 

ps, judging from the nature of your post I would say you're on the wrong server..

 

My post reflect how you guys present reasons to NcSoft in order to make a change on xp curve. For a random, non signifiant ppl like me doesnt matter at all this lvl cap...do you understand 90% of server doesnt care about 105 whales and this lvl cap?.

Im going to say again, 105 ppl are well geared, dont party other ppl unless its mandatory, dont buy regular things from AH or shops, they solo hunt rbs and they hunt even 6-7 lvls lower rbs just for raid point and usually bully lower lvl ppl. Why whould regular ppl care about you when you treat them like sh1et?

Regarding server, I played on chronos too and i found same situation. The only thing that anime Chronos is that merge with Zaken and Ms trying to take as much as they can....otherwise, Nova, your clan, still rule the server as they did for years.

Can you understand... you, i mean most 105 whales,  are a pain in the a ss for most  players? Best thing you can do for server is to take a break for 3-4 months...lvl cap removed its not an option.

Ps: yes I would love 100-105 exp curve changed but not 105+ :)

Edited by Pleistoros
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    486

most whales been 105 for 1+ year and have been taking a break or quit but that's really just 1 side of the story here and imo I posted plenty of clear & good argument on that aspect already so far :)

the other part which you actually chose to ignore here is the simple fact NC is feeding us a complete different game then Korea has with as main apparent motive to increase their l2store sales which you indirectly condone & approve off with your posts, you do realize that right ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riverwind    0
On 12/11/2017 at 1:09 AM, Draecke said:

there have been players lvl105 for like years now so yeah geeh I wonder why people like myself would make these kind of posts

also I know plenty of players who have used near to zero boost, not part of any PVP/Oly etc crowd and are 105 so imo your profiling skills have room for improvement ;)

Now a simple question back here but does this mean you're ok & fine with us having a much steeper XP curve then Korea ? Don't you want to hit lvl up faster as well ?

 

ps, judging from the nature of your post I would say you're on the wrong server..

 

Years?  so you are saying that as soon as the level Cap was increased, they were at 105, but did not bot or RMT?   

ROFLMAO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    495
3 hours ago, Draecke said:

most whales been 105 for 1+ year and have been taking a break or quit but that's really just 1 side of the story here and imo I posted plenty of clear & good argument on that aspect already so far :)

the other part which you actually chose to ignore here is the simple fact NC is feeding us a complete different game then Korea has with as main apparent motive to increase their l2store sales which you indirectly condone & approve off with your posts, you do realize that right ?

 

 

lal, that's hypocrisy at play.....

The players of NCWest embraced this model for years now. There is literally no reason for them to change it.

If they add some OP skills at 106, I'm sure you'll see lots of these "whales," getting there and fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supafly    26
1 hour ago, mixa said:

lal, that's hypocrisy at play.....

The players of NCWest embraced this model for years now. There is literally no reason for them to change it.

If they add some OP skills at 106, I'm sure you'll see lots of these "whales," getting there and fast.

I agree...but they're, myself included, kinda forced into playing (and paying) just to keep up with the rest of the pack, regardless of the fact that they're feeding us an entirely different game. NCWest has been going down this road for a while now, and there aren't any u-turns until everyone has left the game and revenue drops below they're costs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BornInHell    32
7 hours ago, Draecke said:

most whales been 105 for 1+ year and have been taking a break or quit but that's really just 1 side of the story here and imo I posted plenty of clear & good argument on that aspect already so far:)

 

1

To be fair, x2 Top Korean players, at least on the server that I play,  were 106 and one was 107 during the Infinite Odyssey patch (or whatever the patch was called when they introduced Superion), while having the same EXP table that we currently reside on. It took them ~1 year to get to that point with our rates, but few still did it. Taking into consideration the fact that that patch and next one lasted for a while in Korea, i think it's safe to say that under proper motivation some NA players (including myself) could've been 106 by now, even with current exp rates. 

The only difference, that i realized was, that it's not worth the time (anymore) when it comes to NA. I grinded my ass-off on Zaken getting to 105 before anyone was even 102 (except for the guy named Spin). My superiority in level laster for almost a year on Zaken, however, after leaving to play Archeage with friends for two months and playing on a Korean for an additional month, i came back just to see Base EXP Server Boost 100% and few month later Fishing Expedition Event and subsequently Macro-Exp System. 

As a result, every handless person was 105, so here is the question: Why bother getting 106-107 now (even though it is within the realm of possibilities) when you can buy you way into 110 later with some Fishing Event #101

Edited by BornInHell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    486
4 hours ago, Riverwind said:

Years?  so you are saying that as soon as the level Cap was increased, they were at 105, but did not bot or RMT?   

ROFLMAO!!!

don't know what you mean by RMT in this context as all the XP boost items come from l2store so if anything call it CreditCard fat wallet w/e power and as BornInHell posted anyone using boost could have hit 105 before the very first server 50% XP boost settings which lasts for 4 weeks and definitely during that.. now take in consideration that we've got 3 or 4 of such server boost events heck yeah anyone who spends a lil on XP items in l2store hit 105 lazy mode and anyone who didn't spend in l2store but grinded alot during those server boost settings also hit 105.. know plenty Apex's who don't spend money that grinded to 105 that way..

4 hours ago, mixa said:

lal, that's hypocrisy at play.....

The players of NCWest embraced this model for years now. There is literally no reason for them to change it.

If they add some OP skills at 106, I'm sure you'll see lots of these "whales," getting there and fast.

the AP system gets super strong at the highest levels so for those who crave power that alone is a reason to grind but the price tag NC put on that grind @NCWest imo is just redonkalous

428119793-redonkulous.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    495
51 minutes ago, Draecke said:

don't know what you mean by RMT in this context as all the XP boost items come from l2store so if anything call it CreditCard fat wallet w/e power and as BornInHell posted anyone using boost could have hit 105 before the very first server 50% XP boost settings which lasts for 4 weeks and definitely during that.. now take in consideration that we've got 3 or 4 of such server boost events heck yeah anyone who spends a lil on XP items in l2store hit 105 lazy mode and anyone who didn't spend in l2store but grinded alot during those server boost settings also hit 105.. know plenty Apex's who don't spend money that grinded to 105 that way..

the AP system gets super strong at the highest levels so for those who crave power that alone is a reason to grind but the price tag NC put on that grind @NCWest imo is just redonkalous

428119793-redonkulous.jpg

Yea, it is indeed so. But to really take advantage of those OP APs, you need to hit 110 and I was figuratively taking about OP skills bring added to lv106 or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BornInHell    32
1 hour ago, Draecke said:

the AP system gets super strong at the highest levels so for those who crave power that alone is a reason to grind but the price tag NC put on that grind @NCWest imo is just redonkalous

3

I'm still waiting for the enchantable hair accessories+dragon shirts in L2 store :). As for the boost, rune prices are fine, the problem with exp comes down to vitality potions+eruputing potion prices. It would take me 4 month of grinding to get to 106 from where i am now. However, it will cost me ~$1000 in just vitality pots to get the missing %; maybe if they were to introduce 100% server boost again i'd consider leveling again for the time while boost would last. 

P.S. I hope they will remove dragon weapon fragments from the dragon shirt event. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrysty    23
10 hours ago, Rajivtanni said:

105 exp cap is very important for most of the players at NA servers ^_^

(In fact, it is not, since at least 95% of them are 103-)

And 95% of them do only 20% of game content, PvP included. Because they don't want to invest their time on it. So why should we wait thoses ppl to lvl up 105 before removing the cap ?

They are almost all casuals players that log 1h per days to make 2 instances then log out. If you are active every days, doing all dailies every days, and farming little bit (not 10h, but 1 or 2 hours a day) after your dailies, you already are 104/105 lvl, without any kind of xp boost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×