Upgrading to new Trinity weapons.

+30 limited weapon / armor R110 will become +0 L grade which is better then the +30 limited so what precisely are u worried about ?

it's the necessary first step in getting the real end game gear aka at least +8 L grade, will cost you first upto 5th borns though

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

+30 limited weapon / armor R110 will become +0 L grade which is better then the +30 limited so what precisely are u worried about ?

it's the necessary first step in getting the real end game gear aka at least +8 L grade, will cost you first upto 5th borns though

What is "5th Borns" ?

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

first born child upto the 5th as stuff is prodigious expensive

I just went to see the Head Blacksmith in Aden, clicked the "upgrade equipment" option and it didn't show my bow as an item that could be upgraded.

6 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

I just went to see the Head Blacksmith in Aden, clicked the "upgrade equipment" option and it didn't show my bow as an item that could be upgraded.

try again august 1st when the update launches?

49 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

Is the final message, "Better sell those +30 weapons while you can?" 

Anyone know if DW Stage 1 will finally get boosted in the next update?

what u mean? about stg 1 upgrade? ofc u can have stg 1 with stg 2 p/matk..

21 hours ago, fademist said:

what u mean? about stg 1 upgrade? ofc u can have stg 1 with stg 2 p/matk..

Think he refers to speculation about additional normal attack damage or something like that being added to DW. Not sure if true.

I think this update will only be good for less than 1% of the game.

to L grade upgrade... I mean

on the other hand, einhasad's store is great... but it depends on the prices

If they make the prices of the items too expensive, I think it will be the end of the game.

For example, if you can buy the forget skills books and they cost the same or more than now... it won't help

If they put cloaks and their scrolls more expensive than they are...it won't be worth anything

and so with the other articles ..... so I prefer to be prudent

• Like 5

3 hours ago, SaoriRiko said:

I think this update will only be good for less than 1% of the game.

to L grade upgrade... I mean

on the other hand, einhasad's store is great... but it depends on the prices

If they make the prices of the items too expensive, I think it will be the end of the game.

For example, if you can buy the forget skills books and they cost the same or more than now... it won't help

If they put cloaks and their scrolls more expensive than they are...it won't be worth anything

and so with the other articles ..... so I prefer to be prudent

all true points

• Like 1

To add some context to the cost. If breaking DW’s is the only way to get Solaris then you need to break 38.2 stage 1 weapons to upgrade (if the patch notes and my maths is right). This is just one of several items. 

t wouldn't be strange to destroy DW if we were on the same level as other servers... let alone Korea or Japan.

now how to fix that...imho its flooding the servers with articles

I know some don't share this theory... that if it's done, it kills the game... but what about the gameplay?

this game is good for pvp... in fact it is its essence... lineage 2 allows you something that many mmo have banished which is to open a pvp in any zone of the map except in some temporary zones and cities

our biggest problem is that we have to allocate 6 or 7 times more resources and time than other servers to achieve our objectives.....and there I want to go to the objectives.....many say that we must have realistic objectives in our servers ... okay. I share it

but when to create a talisman of madness you have to invest 7 times more resources and time than a server in korea... it's abandoned... abandonment leads to frustration... frustration leads to discouragement and stop playing (it's just an example)

Of those of us who always post in the forum, I risk saying that 90% have been playing for more than 5 years and those who have been playing for less don't even bother to post, it's easier for them to find another platform. .

The effort that our region requires is triple that of others and I hope that after August 1 that will change radically.

but as I said... I prefer to be prudent...

PS: This does not mean that NCWest gives me anything, just that we can create it for free (in the long term but with 100% success) or by paying in the short term and with 70% success

I am sure that most of us who play will choose the short term

On 7/26/2023 at 1:35 AM, Hellbender said:

It says in patch notes I can take a limited weapon to the head blacksmith and get the new L Grade Trinity weapon.

Will my +30 enchant carry over or do I have to start at 0 all over again?

i am amazed that people do not read the fine print. I think you need 98000 ether! with a daily drop rate of 120 and a daily requirement of 400 for DT stats!

no one is going to break 38 dragon weapons just for one piece to upgrade to Lgrade.

38 dragon weapons low end say 300 billion each = 11.4 trillion adena which more the cost of a level 3 dragon weapon so make zero sense

+30 Weapon in addition is another trillion and like someone said the ether .... yea not going to happen even the top players think that is insane.

Ask how many people ever actually upgraded a dragon weapon to the next level.... So if these don't come from raids or loot boxes you will never see them.

4 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

Since Dethrone patch, I don't care about updates,  levels, etc. Seeds of fire... I'm not gonna play the time someone decide. I have my own very intensive life style and can not just sit mornings or nights in game.

your daily dose of no1 cares, cool, you are awesome irl... now what?

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

no one is going to break 38 dragon weapons just for one piece to upgrade to Lgrade.

38 dragon weapons low end say 300 billion each = 11.4 trillion adena which more the cost of a level 3 dragon weapon so make zero sense

+30 Weapon in addition is another trillion and like someone said the ether .... yea not going to happen even the top players think that is insane.

Ask how many people ever actually upgraded a dragon weapon to the next level.... So if these don't come from raids or loot boxes you will never see them.

I think maybe 1 or 2 people will do it just because they can, cost (and common sense) no limiting factor. Some of them probably already have the DW in storage, it's just the other ingredients missing...and knowing the Devs, there will be an event sometime that will help speed that along. It might take a year or two, but someone in that tiny 0.001% will do it. 

The rest of the population? Like always, forced to hope and dream and wait forever for something that will never happen in their life.

17 minutes ago, Connex said:

your daily dose of no1 cares, cool, you are awesome irl... now what?

man... I just wanna get this game playable... What's  the problem to make Dethrone mechanics like TOI? I think it will be even more iteresting when we add some random to point farmers. And let they decide points or exp...

But, ofc, you have better ideas.... What are they?

Just now, LordDragnil said:

man... I just wanna get this game playable... What's  the problem to make Dethrone mechanics like TOI? I think it will be even more iteresting when we add some random to point farmers. And let they decide points or exp...

But, ofc, you have better ideas.... What are they?

here is the difference. I respect that you have a live, I have a life, everyone has a life.

If you cannot follow, then don't same like sieges, swords etc, the game has a certain time for all the things that happen. Woiuld it be ideal to have a timer and do it on your own terms? yes! that will NOT change, they never listen to what players say and that is not something I say, for the last 19 years they have listened to what players want once or twice. 

Living in your own thoughts and ideas is not healthy, do not consume yourself over stuff that you cannot control, do DT on weekends maybe? and if you cannot then try another game, I came back to L2 because the other games would not work for me, I would not try to change an entire game just so I can play, dont you see that this goes beyong reason and logic?

also what was that about points and farmers? doesn't make much sense, feel free to reiterate your idea!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Are you talking about upgrading a piece of armor or a weapon , if it is about a weapon you need to break way more than 38 dragon weapon to achieve the needed solaris : Solaris needed  x5718 / x50 from one dragon weapon = over 114 dragon weapons ( worthy right?)