NCoin purchases

Polyester

48 minutes ago, Polyester said:

I have about 370 NCoin. Is there anyway to spend them, or do I have to buy 430 more in order to purchuse Gold Coins? :(

I have a similar problem, I have 440 NCoin... You can't get 430 added in any way, You can only Buy 400/800/1600 etc... I'm a bit luckier than you(I can buy 400, so I can use 800... and somehow spend the rest on events, or on Classic/Aden if you can spend 40 NCoin there?)

@GM_EVA, @Hermes could we get some way to spend what we have, if it is less than your packages.

I think you can use them on Classic/Aden but most everything is likely bound... Let's all demand some smaller packs of Gold Coins, or some Gold Coin pouches you can gamble on with the last few NCoins, at least till most excess NCoins are gone( guarantee to win 1... maybe 5 or 10 Gold Coins if your lucky).

36 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

Let's all demand some smaller packs of Gold Coins, or some Gold Coin pouches you can gamble on with the last few NCoins, at least till most excess NCoins are gone( guarantee to win 1... maybe 5 or 10 Gold Coins if your lucky).

+++

@Wissp, @GM_EVA, I'm not spending on another version... Give us single Gold Coins for 10 NCoin, or a Daily Pouch for 40 NCoin; even both options(I won't mind 5=9 NCoin stuck)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

+++

@Wissp, @GM_EVA, I'm not spending on another version... Give us single Gold Coins for 10 NCoin, or a Daily Pouch for 40 NCoin; even both options(I won't mind 5=9 NCoin stuck)

Lucky me... I have only had 11 NCcoin left on my Account for a very long time, I'd buy a single Gold Coin if they gave me the option, but just 11 NCcoin... I couldn't care too much if the 11 NCcoin would just disappear.

23 hours ago, Polyester said:

So, NCsoft robbed me! I am too frustrated and disappointed to keep on playing.

Time to quit and give my Doomcryer, Feoh & DeathKinght Gear to my Clan...

Good Luck to Everyone!

Shades of things to come unless NCScammerica gets their act together. It'll only get 10x worse when Destiny's run out! Kinda difficult to fathom that a company could be so damn dumb and incompetent, but hey, this is their motus operandi. 

I want to know if I can get my cash back for my unspent NC Coins there is zero in the shops that I would ever spend real money on now since they killed the ncstore so please let me know if you will be refunding purchases I am also about to shut off my prestige pack so not to spend another dime on this game.