Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dustpag

7 vs 7 Nova MS killling in one Fooz

Recommended Posts

Dustpag    4

for who still think that we dont play pvp, and we stay close in clan hall, first all was a good fight from both side, hope to have more like this .

 i wish you Merry Chrismars and happy new year to all community Chronos  and also to our enemies Morningstar, best for you and all your family. i hope to have nice pvp also with new year :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pr1nce77    8

My friend little xspawn, 

I am searching for you and i am making world shouts every day almost in order to found you. On the other hand you pretend to be afk all the time after update.

Also, i learned your party became a master on PR , anyway sooner or laiter I WOULD FOUND YOU .

Now you can continue as a forum warrior. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
16 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

My friend little xspawn, 

I am searching for you and i am making world shouts every day almost in order to found you. On the other hand you pretend to be afk all the time after update.

Also, i learned your party became a master on PR , anyway sooner or laiter I WOULD FOUND YOU .

Now you can continue as a forum warrior. 

It' funny to see nova saying "I'm shouting for you" perhaps shout "xSpaWn come and humiliate me again upload my nab cp in youtube kissing the floor within 10mnts". I learn for you that you are masters staying in clan hall all day and show up only with peppinio and if you see truffle you cry like little girls..btch please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49

Oh and my princess tell me if this time I can get truffle with me....i hope you won't denied to me this time like you did when you brought peppinio and yet run to town screaming(I cant forget the time you couldn' finish a PVP with Dragon weapon  ahahahahah idiots)... kisses ultra noobs

Edited by xSpaWn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pr1nce77    8

My friend little xspawn do you mean this pvp ? Nice try but your propaganda is very low and all the people know how your clan fail at every attempt that do. By the way you can bring truffle it would be easier for us with this pve toon in your party. :D  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
On 28/12/2017 at 2:51 PM, Pr1nce77 said:

My friend little xspawn do you mean this pvp ? Nice try but your propaganda is very low and all the people know how your clan fail at every attempt that do. By the way you can bring truffle it would be easier for us with this pve toon in your party. :D  

 

I said it once and ill say it again im sorry to everyone that i didn't took screen shot with you begging me not to bring truffle with me but you brought the noob peppinio and you couldn' finish the fight, ofc you know that I will fulfil your wish and with truffle we will finish the fight pretty fast and will not run to town like you did...whats this video honestly? Where is the end of the fight? You didn't record the end of it? Because you humiliate yourself? Poor little princess! Keep saying that propaganda I have the end of that fight and you got peppinio not be able to finish the fight, that poor damage noob even with dw cant kill anything! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
venabeo    2

Good figh. But in my opinion: it take quite long.......... more than 20 mins to finish 7 vs 7. 

In dimentional siege 31/12/2017, 1 MAX top party raped 2 MS's top parties including Truffle's party and Zurrei's party in about 3 or 4 mins at the gate of Gordard castle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50
58 minutes ago, venabeo said:

Good figh. But in my opinion: it take quite long.......... more than 20 mins to finish 7 vs 7. 

In dimentional siege 31/12/2017, 1 MAX top party raped 2 MS's top parties including Truffle's party and Zurrei's party in about 3 or 4 mins at the gate of Gordard castle. 

ow really? I'm pretty sure Truffle wasn't there and Zureil's pt is not even complete as well but cool story son from what I heard only 2 pts of MS participated on that "siege" and it was randomly made pts tnx for the propaganda :D ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
venabeo    2
On 3/1/2018 at 9:20 PM, AiZeN said:

ow really? I'm pretty sure Truffle wasn't there and Zureil's pt is not even complete as well but cool story son from what I heard only 2 pts of MS participated on that "siege" and it was randomly made pts tnx for the propaganda :D ;)

Loser always explain bla bla...But dont lie here and Go ASKING Truffle and Zureil to make sure they 100% were all there in front of Gordard castle when lllllllllll's CP attacking. They all dead and loss castle in few minute after first wave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50

lmao pretty sure you were the deciding factor on making MS lose castle you're such a winner :D I'm pretty sure that zureil's pt isn't full coz I wasn't present there lmao though I did ask and truffle was there but still the propaganda of MS losing it after a few minutes is cute since it took MS at least 1hr to lose it lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71
45 minutes ago, venabeo said:

Loser always explain bla bla...But dont lie here and Go ASKING Truffle and Zureil to make sure they 100% were all there in front of Gordard castle when lllllllllll's CP attacking. They all dead and loss castle in few minute after first wave.

Lol we raped llllllllll group 7v7, you mean't to say that a pug MS group got zerged by Nova+MAX of course? llllll is my btch, remember that. Who's this random.. another tard too stupid to put is IGN? Lmao :D

Edited by MS_Truffle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
venabeo    2

Wow after few day come back to forum, i see bigmouth Truffle has brain-damaged couldnt remember how Truffle his-self and Zurei with all MS crew were pitifully massacred in front Gordard castle's gate when only 1 MAX  party did the first wave attacking  (Dimesional siege 31/12/2017).

What happened on Dimesional siege 31/12/2017 ?

Trust hurts but - but lies are worse!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
On 1/7/2018 at 2:11 AM, venabeo said:

Wow after few day come back to forum, i see bigmouth Truffle has brain-damaged couldnt remember how Truffle his-self and Zurei with all MS crew were pitifully massacred in front Gordard castle's gate when only 1 MAX  party did the first wave attacking  (Dimesional siege 31/12/2017).

What happened on Dimesional siege 31/12/2017 ?

Trust hurts but - but lies are worse!

 

it's because as usual ms is a clan of 1 cp the rest hide in crest room / corners / side closets within the castle :D dim / normal siege doesn't matter same story :P 85% of ms = meatshield to buy time for an sm round or two most don't make it long :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50

idk which one is worst MS couldn't take aden from Nova with the help of their pets or Nova with the help of their pets + multiple clans vs MS alone without any help from other clans couldn't take a small castle away from MS discuss? :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71
3 hours ago, AiZeN said:

idk which one is worst MS couldn't take aden from Nova with the help of their pets or Nova with the help of their pets + multiple clans vs MS alone without any help from other clans couldn't take a small castle away from MS discuss? :D 

The most juicy part is it took Nova THREE pushes >>>>>>>>>LOL<<<<<<<<<< to kill our crystals. Lf leadership @ Nova

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
5 hours ago, Feedlee said:

mby if ms werent killing lindvior at the same time Gates would be still up

lol what reality do you live in? say no to drugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
On 1/9/2018 at 8:40 AM, MS_Truffle said:

The most juicy part is it took Nova THREE pushes >>>>>>>>>LOL<<<<<<<<<< to kill our crystals. Lf leadership @ Nova

So ..  you gave up on Aden after countless sieges of disappointment, lack of organization, and many tears? .. is that what you're saying? just trying to clarify for the crowd snowflake :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50
1 hour ago, Fooz said:

So ..  you gave up on Aden after countless sieges of disappointment, lack of organization, and many tears? .. is that what you're saying? just trying to clarify for the crowd snowflake :) 

Giving up and regrouping are way two different things the odds of us taking aden with Nova having 2 PvP Dragon weapons, More players during siege than us, not to mention Nova begging multiple clans to sign to defend on aden meanwhile us asking no one and ofc the mana regen inside the castle combine all of this things and the odds is just too much against us and the reward of aden? 500m a week 2b per month? (considering that all castles are light except Aden) + last time Nova said the rewards on dime siege is all that matters and that Aden,Giran and Rune are all the same thats why they settle for Rune and I could say the same Aden and Goddard are almost the same both got Castle cloaks and both gives the same PvP Perks the only difference is that Aden takes all of the taxes of every castle but how much would be the tax if all the castles are light? LOL.

Siege was never about MS vs Nova it was always has been MS vs Nova + their pets during normal siege and during dime siege its MS vs Nova + Max and both of their pets so I don't know why are you bragging as if Nova alone was able to beat MS :P Keep aden for now we don't need the 500m per week of that castle we've got way too many loots to share already with us taking every single dragon this past 2 months :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
2 hours ago, Fooz said:

So ..  you gave up on Aden after countless sieges of disappointment, lack of organization, and many tears? .. is that what you're saying? just trying to clarify for the crowd snowflake :) 

Fooz noob you rush in goddard and got wiped we rush in aden and we got wiped....its this mp regen bro that all those attempts we made to take aden got failed. Live with that and w8 until the day this shitty thing gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
17 hours ago, xSpaWn said:

Fooz noob you rush in goddard and got wiped we rush in aden and we got wiped....its this mp regen bro that all those attempts we made to take aden got failed. Live with that and w8 until the day this shitty thing gone

xspawn you don't even play anymore.. I don't blame you.. your cp is fake afk 247 / dodging any relevant pvp..  btw archers don't get benefit from mana regen.

Edited by Fooz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
17 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Giving up and regrouping are way two different things the odds of us taking aden with Nova having 2 PvP Dragon weapons, More players during siege than us, not to mention Nova begging multiple clans to sign to defend on aden meanwhile us asking no one and ofc the mana regen inside the castle combine all of this things and the odds is just too much against us and the reward of aden? 500m a week 2b per month? (considering that all castles are light except Aden) + last time Nova said the rewards on dime siege is all that matters and that Aden,Giran and Rune are all the same thats why they settle for Rune and I could say the same Aden and Goddard are almost the same both got Castle cloaks and both gives the same PvP Perks the only difference is that Aden takes all of the taxes of every castle but how much would be the tax if all the castles are light? LOL.

Siege was never about MS vs Nova it was always has been MS vs Nova + their pets during normal siege and during dime siege its MS vs Nova + Max and both of their pets so I don't know why are you bragging as if Nova alone was able to beat MS :P Keep aden for now we don't need the 500m per week of that castle we've got way too many loots to share already with us taking every single dragon this past 2 months :D 

I'm pretty sure no matter where you are in the world:

giving up             ==            accepting defeat         ==         MS LIFE

 

MAYBE in 2020 you'll be good bruh #ZuroilMindset

 

prolonging this fact is dumb and just makes you look even more stupid .. every week / month as more geared people leave your clan to cashout and then you still spamming weekly to take just about anyone to replace them to keep afloat in goddard :P LOL 

 

p.s. personally.. I go hela positive in sieges.. and I don't have a dragon wep and I have less brooch jewels than a lot of people that I kill..   does making excuses fix problems where you are in the world? it seems to be a common tendency for Team MS :P 

 

Edited by Fooz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71
3 hours ago, Fooz said:

I am of subhuman intelligence. Over compensating.

 

This is what everyone read.. random. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×