Dk questions

KissMyKnife

Ok so this is my last day to decide for change my Dual 111 DN to DK

Heres what i have right now
+5 Veteran Mask "4% P Skill Power"
+5 Rad Circle "+5 PVE Damage"
+8 Bloody Lev Light Set
+3 Enc Lev Sigil "+895 Patk" <--- probable this is the worst 1 of all augment hahaha
Atlas Earring  "+3 Normal attack Crit Damage"
+6 Fallen Earring  "+3 Normal Attack Crit Damage"
+6 Angel Ring  "+3 Normal Attack Crit Damage"
Blessed Exalted Ring
+4 Dragon Ring Shirt "15% Patk Crit Damage"
B Valakas The free 1
+3 Top Brooch "2% Patk On Ruby"  =   LV3 Greater Red Cet  LV3 Greater Rruby  Lv4 Opal
+10 Luc Bracelet = Insanity and lv1 Abu
 SASB Stage 1  "100 Attack Attribute" =  +7 Scorpion and +7 Aries
And last :)
+5 Top Artifact Book "+4 Damage and  +1% Patk" = +4 Attack Attribute FS|  +4 P Skill Crit Damage FS | +3 Patk Crit Damage FS | +4 Normak Crit Damage B | +4 Patk B
Oh and the weap right now its a Stormer
+12 Bloody K Stormer "+17% Normal Crit Damage" SA =  Stage 8 Fire and Stage 7 Hunter and Stage 1 Exalted Soul P Skill Crit Damage

Ok heres the question,  this gear have potential to be better then the current tyrr? and for my main othell?

1 hour ago, Siri said:

Dualclass cannot be DK, only MAIN class can be

Hm ok, that a bit spicy, i dont know if i want to give up my favorite class to make more damage, i mean even if the dk make triple more damage, still will feel bad to lose my favorite class.
And no garantee for ncsoft not nerf the cooldown for all buff skill in future, probable will happens this,  and my current damage skills its +20 "3", and all other its +10 minimum, i talk like 17 skill.
if i know how much damage  different i can make with this gear in DK vs my current othell,  but i guess no1 can answer this question :), right now i can solo Lizardmen, without iss.
Anyway thanks for the info :D, still have 17 hour to decide :) probable refuse it.

On 9/12/2023 at 5:06 AM, KissMyKnife said:

Hm ok, that a bit spicy, i dont know if i want to give up my favorite class to make more damage, i mean even if the dk make triple more damage, still will feel bad to lose my favorite class.
And no garantee for ncsoft not nerf the cooldown for all buff skill in future, probable will happens this,  and my current damage skills its +20 "3", and all other its +10 minimum, i talk like 17 skill.
if i know how much damage  different i can make with this gear in DK vs my current othell,  but i guess no1 can answer this question :), right now i can solo Lizardmen, without iss.
Anyway thanks for the info :D, still have 17 hour to decide :) probable refuse it.

you will not make that much difference ( late response I know)
Especially with your gear. No offense to the gear that you have, I had a good friend of mine switch from evis to DK and he cannot recover from the change, although he has a bit more gear than you.

DK is OP...with the right gear you will be able to farm 3x the amount the dagger does BUT it takes planning and proper upgrades. I would tell you to switch next libra  to level faster... its an investment you might wanna do but again, you need to plan stuff, for example 

Shirt -> 12% or more p skill crit dmg
Accesories augments -> p skill crit dmg and rate if you do not have stage 1 weapon
artifacts: 
Red Patk/P skill power/ p skill crit dmg
blue
pdef/crit dmg received/ element resist

balance p skill power/ skill crit rate

that is a good start but the advantage you have right now is that you are single target and you are able to do a lot of dmg. If you are a DK and start AOEing, then you will have survuvability problems,  especially if you do not not 1shot mobs.

I would stick with a DN, unless you have cash to burn. You will not find a Stage 1 Cutter for under 1.3T. You probably can't even get a +25 Limited Cutter for less than 800B. Last I checked, you can get a Stage 1 Stormer for less and still have adena left to add other essential upgrades. 

Yes, DK right now are awesome. But knowing NCSoft like I do, it won't last.  Avoid FOTM classes like the plague. They are just a nerf away from run of the mill. Then if you truly want to play them because you like their style or whatever, that's when you should buy in. But not before.

Slow and steady wins the race.