DK CHANGE COLOR PLEASE

DKontrol

I have to say thanks for this last Red Libra, Was really cool we can change for all class that we want.
But will be possible in future we use the Beauty Shop to change our Death Knight Color?

I think a lot of people want it, Maybe you guys read this topic and do something for us!
All DK's starts as Red(standard color), Please, make possible we change to Blue or Purple.

@Hermes @GM_EVA @Wisp

• Like 1

On 9/16/2023 at 4:27 PM, DKontrol said:

I have to say thanks for this last Red Libra, Was really cool we can change for all class that we want.
But will be possible in future we use the Beauty Shop to change our Death Knight Color?

I think a lot of people want it, Maybe you guys read this topic and do something for us!
All DK's starts as Red(standard color), Please, make possible we change to Blue or Purple.

@Hermes @GM_EVA @Wisp

Try Using a Hair Dye Potion... Red Libra now resets Everyone's Face, Hairstyle and Color to A/A/A(even if there is no Race change, the price we pay for the ability to change to restricted classes). If you Create a New Blue or Purple DK and use the toggle skill Change Form, you will see the Face and Hairstyle are the same and Hair color is different... Blonde [A] is Red Flame, Platinum Blonde [B] is Blue Flame and Red [C] is Purple Flame... Golden Blonde [D] is not useable. They should put those potions permanently back on Mammon if this is the NEW function of Red Libra's Class Change(as intended), I have to wait until next Red Libra to buy the potions I need to restore my Lobby chosen appearance(supports first reply: It was always possible that Class change could reset your appearance???Race ok, but they know nothing it's just since Spell Caster update that Class could reset) I changed my Eviscerator to GK(no Race change)... but I think even changing to Sayha Seer would have reset my appearance.

Color A/B are quite close... and Face A/C it's kinda difficult to tell which one it is unless they're side by side.(Reposted: not Face potion)

• Thanks 1

There are 4 Hair Dye Potions, 3 would give a chosen effect... [A] Red Flame, [B] Blue Flame and [C] Purple Flame; [D] would not be useable(when only Female toons had 7 Hairstyles, male toons couldn't use the last few [E], [F], [G]) now there is no potions for the new Female Hairstyles [H]+.

4 hours ago, Teribeth said:

I think it'll work... but I'd wait till Red Libra and buy from Pink for 5kk, rather than try and find one on the market HEAVILY OVER-PRICED for 1B+. 

I have several of those pots (style and dye) in one of my WH on an old character that I no longer play. I'll see if it works after the servers are back online. 

43 minutes ago, DKontrol said:

oh @Get2ThePoint , really? :( U back the hair to the main appearance on beauty shop before change?
this toon u said that have the potions are on Naia? Can u send/sell me one of these?

Not on Naia, on Chronos.

DK is main class and you can't enter the Beauty Shop on main, but you can on subclass. My subclass was already "normal", since I didn't use any change pots or custom beauty alterations on it previously.

By the way, worth noting: When you create a DK, the menu specifically states, "Flame Color." Not Hair. Not hairstyle. For once, NCSoft did exactly what it states.

That said, it was worth a try. I used the dye pot on the main DK. I tried  Dye B and Dye C.  The transform lightshow happened, but there was no change. The DK stayed the same color.  I didn't check to see if the subclass hair color changed.  I also did not try the hairstyle dyes, since I don't have B or C of those.

It's really short-sighted of them not to allow you to change the color of the fire. The Change Form toggle skill should have been used for that purpose, not just to look like a human with a DK pose.

• Thanks 1