Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KissMyKnife

Othell with Dex Setup vs Str

Recommended Posts

Feryl    5
1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

wish i can test this out but sadly its to much adena to get 1 dual and 1h dagger with same 2 sa maybe 1 day.

You can test with daggers from events like red libra or Hero Weapon Packs (I used that for test, same SA's on both)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ezzie    1

STR = Crit Dmg = Skill Power

DEX = Skill Critical Rate (even though blow skills are always critical hits, they can double crit)

 

I have another question about DEX. Does it increase the land rate of blow skills?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ezzie    1

Just did some tests with +12 STR and +12 DEX:

+12 STR increased skill dmg for ~10.08%;

+12 DEX increased the land rate for ~26.04%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    14
11 hours ago, Ezzie said:

Just did some tests with +12 STR and +12 DEX:

+12 STR increased skill dmg for ~10.08%;

+12 DEX increased the land rate for ~26.04%.

land rate what?

crit damage? if yes then you have low gear, i always make crit on all mob,

Edited by KissMyKnife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Argus    79

Guys you do tests with DIFFERENT STATS on your chars, you should explain everything in detail. I did a test kelbim vs kelbim dual daggers = it was easy, since the difference was little to none!!! But STR vs DEX.. this is huge, so 

explain how your char stats change, what target do you hit, what skills ( enchant of skill ), how many hits, what buffs, what dual/subclass skills, what is your gear, where from you got these numbers ~10.8% and 24.06% - show the calculation, etc etc 

Edited by Argus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ezzie    1
10 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

land rate what?

crit damage? if yes then you have low gear, i always make crit on all mob,

Land rate is the chance of actually hitting with the skill. As blow type skills have a chance of missing.

Im sorry I made a mistake. It’s not 26% but ~12% increase. Meaning with my regular dex (60 ish), I hit the NPC 46 times of 100 attempts. While with tattoos on dex +12, I hit the NPC 58 times of 100.

For the test I used Mortal Blow as it has the lowest success rate of all blow skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Feryl    5
On 8/10/2018 at 9:25 PM, Ezzie said:

STR = Crit Dmg = Skill Power

DEX = Skill Critical Rate (even though blow skills are always critical hits, they can double crit)

 

I have another question about DEX. Does it increase the land rate of blow skills?

1.- No, Damage x2 in your skills doesnt exist. You can land double damage only with Counter Critical up.

2.- No, the land rate of blow is affected by Vital Spot Attack Rate. (Mortal Strike can boost that stat and a few passives)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ezzie    1
23 minutes ago, Feryl said:

1.- No, Damage x2 in your skills doesnt exist. You can land double damage only with Counter Critical up.

2.- No, the land rate of blow is affected by Vital Spot Attack Rate. (Mortal Strike can boost that stat and a few passives)

You're so wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×