Sign in to follow this  
KissMyKnife

Othell with Dex Setup vs Str

Feryl    5
1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

wish i can test this out but sadly its to much adena to get 1 dual and 1h dagger with same 2 sa maybe 1 day.

You can test with daggers from events like red libra or Hero Weapon Packs (I used that for test, same SA's on both)

Ezzie    1

STR = Crit Dmg = Skill Power

DEX = Skill Critical Rate (even though blow skills are always critical hits, they can double crit)

I have another question about DEX. Does it increase the land rate of blow skills?

Ezzie    1

Just did some tests with +12 STR and +12 DEX:

+12 STR increased skill dmg for ~10.08%;

+12 DEX increased the land rate for ~26.04%.

KissMyKnife    14
11 hours ago, Ezzie said:

Just did some tests with +12 STR and +12 DEX:

+12 STR increased skill dmg for ~10.08%;

+12 DEX increased the land rate for ~26.04%.

land rate what?

crit damage? if yes then you have low gear, i always make crit on all mob,

Edited by KissMyKnife

Argus    79

Guys you do tests with DIFFERENT STATS on your chars, you should explain everything in detail. I did a test kelbim vs kelbim dual daggers = it was easy, since the difference was little to none!!! But STR vs DEX.. this is huge, so 

explain how your char stats change, what target do you hit, what skills ( enchant of skill ), how many hits, what buffs, what dual/subclass skills, what is your gear, where from you got these numbers ~10.8% and 24.06% - show the calculation, etc etc 

Edited by Argus

Ezzie    1
10 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

land rate what?

crit damage? if yes then you have low gear, i always make crit on all mob,

Land rate is the chance of actually hitting with the skill. As blow type skills have a chance of missing.

Im sorry I made a mistake. It’s not 26% but ~12% increase. Meaning with my regular dex (60 ish), I hit the NPC 46 times of 100 attempts. While with tattoos on dex +12, I hit the NPC 58 times of 100.

For the test I used Mortal Blow as it has the lowest success rate of all blow skills.

Feryl    5
On 8/10/2018 at 9:25 PM, Ezzie said:

STR = Crit Dmg = Skill Power

DEX = Skill Critical Rate (even though blow skills are always critical hits, they can double crit)

I have another question about DEX. Does it increase the land rate of blow skills?

1.- No, Damage x2 in your skills doesnt exist. You can land double damage only with Counter Critical up.

2.- No, the land rate of blow is affected by Vital Spot Attack Rate. (Mortal Strike can boost that stat and a few passives)

Ezzie    1
23 minutes ago, Feryl said:

1.- No, Damage x2 in your skills doesnt exist. You can land double damage only with Counter Critical up.

2.- No, the land rate of blow is affected by Vital Spot Attack Rate. (Mortal Strike can boost that stat and a few passives)

You're so wrong.