New Player Playing Death Knight Class Looking For Tips

Vykres

Hello, everyone,

I recently started playing this version a few days ago. I've played Lineage a lot, but I find that the live version is quite different.

I'm looking for tips on how to enhance my Death Knight (DK) with a monthly budget of around $250, no more than that. As a beginner, what should I aim for? I want to explore the game, dungeons, and more, but I'm not sure how to spend my resources wisely or what to buy, given the multitude of available items. If you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it! Currently, I'm a level 104 Death Knight as of the time of writing this post.

Thank you!

make an excel and add all the possible upgrades you can make.

then start investing in whatever gives you the biggest increase in damage.

as a general rule of thumb, DK needs PATTACK , that's what scales the best. 

Word from a more or less poor player ... take advice with grain of salt.

I'm only 110 on my DK, but I find that anything that reduces skill recovery/cooldown time is a plus. My weapon SA is even set to skill cooldown at the moment. The DK's skills are its hallmark, so anything that gets those going as frequently as possible or as long as possible is what you want. 

Also, don't skip on items that increase your PDef, although that doesn't necessarily have to be at the top of the priority list. My DK was squishy until I made a +10 Levi set and added Tersi 5/6 and armor augments to him. The role of the DK, though, is to deal massive AOE damage, so don't break the bank on this. There are lots of ways to add pdef without plopping down billions on Protection talismans or Diamond jewels.

I don't know if my current setup will work at 113+, but I do ok for now with help from buffpet.