Forums

Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 7:00am PDT / 9:00am CDT / 10:00am EDT / 1400 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Red Libra event items, weapons, and quests will be removed.
  • Fixed the location of Hunting Zone names on the world map to prevent overlapping with icons or other texts.
  • Fixed an issue where the PC Points coupon was still being rewarded in the Adventure Guild’s Supply Box
  • Fixed an issue where Fortress NPCs gave less XP/SP during fortress battles.        
  • Fixed a localization issue where monster names and titles had invalid error messages.
  • Fixed an issue where fishing baits were being consumed incorrectly from the inventory if a character did not equip them and tried to fish again.
  • Fixed an issue where several Raid Bosses nearby the Town of Rune were shown as Gludio raid bosses in the World Map.
  • Fixed an issue where the augment skill, Giant's Silence, did not work correctly against Hell Binding & Mass Hell Binding.
  • Fixed an issue where the Flag was missing in Valley Fortress.
  • The Eva's Gift Box NPC will no longer spawn below Parnassus.
  • The visual appearance of the inventory UI has been updated:
    • Inventory tabs will now have different item icons instead of text. 
    • Hovering over the icon will display a tooltip and highlight the inventory tab.

Other updates and reminders:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Snipeer said:

Aizen are you made because probleMs zerg will die w/o bot?

Believe it or not I'm concerned with your mental well being you are hell bent on believing that the reason MS is on top is because we're cheating that by the time the anti-bot is released you'll be forced to accept the cold truth that it is inherently your lack of willingness to accept the fact that you as a player is just nowhere as good as you think you are and until you realize that you can cry into your bed until you fall asleep blaming bots as to why you're always losing :( 

1 hour ago, Snipeer said:

Hime ,

When the damn security soft start ? I got tired to pvp with bots.

Don't lose time mate, probably will never stop.

I'm also tired fight with cheaters but as you see they can not do nothing, or simply they don't want.

If they block using VPN and that Adrenaline it's half job done but as i said THEY don't want.

15 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

Believe it or not I'm concerned with your mental well being you are hell bent on believing that the reason MS is on top is because we're cheating that by the time the anti-bot is released you'll be forced to accept the cold truth that it is inherently your lack of willingness to accept the fact that you as a player is just nowhere as good as you think you are and until you realize that you can cry into your bed until you fall asleep blaming bots as to why you're always losing :( 

malaca you are full script and useless zerg in all pvp. I saw that Monday in gainak gz for nova and gf cos atleast they played with hands. But when red crest zerg come no time even to go villige so wtf we talk here? instead of talking about mental problems my friend you should take your medicine and learn how to play with hand. Like you said before yes antibot will prove uss hwo disappear and hwo not.

13 minutes ago, Hank said:

Don't lose time mate, probably will never stop.

I'm also tired fight with cheaters but as you see they can not do nothing, or simply they don't want.

If they block using VPN and that Adrenaline it's half job done but as i said THEY don't want.

they need to make cos nc soft its a company hwo need to pay hes employers.second they should care about customers because we keep the servers alive not the boters. Belive me bro never give up, fight till you lose hope but never give up. I am sure they will disappear very sure.

Just now, Snipeer said:

they need to make cos nc soft its a company hwo need to pay hes employers.second they should care about customers because we keep the servers alive not the boters. Belive me bro never give up, fight till you lose hope but never give up. I am sure they will disappear very sure.

If it's in their interest they will do it long time before we ask belive me.

14 minutes ago, Snipeer said:

malaca you are full script and useless zerg in all pvp. I saw that Monday in gainak gz for nova and gf cos atleast they played with hands. But when red crest zerg come no time even to go villige so wtf we talk here? instead of talking about mental problems my friend you should take your medicine and learn how to play with hand. Like you said before yes antibot will prove uss hwo disappear and hwo not.

I take it as a compliment that you think I am full script :P 

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 7:00am PDT / 9:00am CDT / 10:00am EDT / 1400 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Red Libra event items, weapons, and quests will be removed.
  • Fixed the location of Hunting Zone names on the world map to prevent overlapping with icons or other texts.
  • Fixed an issue where the PC Points coupon was still being rewarded in the Adventure Guild’s Supply Box
  • Fixed an issue where Fortress NPCs gave less XP/SP during fortress battles.        
  • Fixed a localization issue where monster names and titles had invalid error messages.
  • Fixed an issue where fishing baits were being consumed incorrectly from the inventory if a character did not equip them and tried to fish again.
  • Fixed an issue where several Raid Bosses nearby the Town of Rune were shown as Gludio raid bosses in the World Map.
  • Fixed an issue where the augment skill, Giant's Silence, did not work correctly against Hell Binding & Mass Hell Binding.
  • Fixed an issue where the Flag was missing in Valley Fortress.
  • The Eva's Gift Box NPC will no longer spawn below Parnassus.
  • The visual appearance of the inventory UI has been updated:
    • Inventory tabs will now have different item icons instead of text. 
    • Hovering over the icon will display a tooltip and highlight the inventory tab.

Other updates and reminders:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Red libra quests?Why,was there any red libra event this week?

When you say red libra weapons and items you mean the weapons and items that the promotion pack of NcGalleria have for free?

Archived