Hime

Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Riddick    6

They should work the night shift for a day and do the maintenance over night so it effects more afk people then live players

• Like 1

mixa    203
25 minutes ago, Rlt said:

Trying to put xigncode3 on a 14 years old engine will only make it crash on high load of players, due to memory leaks ... brace yourselves, incoming server restarts !

rofl, I couldn't resist

What does the game engine has to do with the stability of the xgc3?

What makes you think it will cause memory leaks on high or even moderate server load?

Complete nonsense....

Rlt    1

did you even read what xigncode3 does mixa ? or do you just randomly appear to lash out at different posts ?

SehLoKo    0

sup guys, just tried to login. i know the maintenance is predicted to last 2 hours but how long ago the server went down?

thanksss

Argus    110

GUYS, EXCUSE ME FOR THE CAPS LOCK ….. IT IS TIME FOR YOU 

to make dinner, coffee, do the dishes, Shave :D  do chores, tidy up the surrounding zone of your gaming lair!! 

• Thanks 1

Pleistoros    92

I almost like you @Hime...but all my Cream Fish are gone and now im pissed off.
Cream Fish were rewards from events where i payed real money to get ncoin to buy your promo...and you, what you do...just delete them. WTH?????

Edited by Pleistoros

Pleistoros    92
6 minutes ago, Dawe said:

You deleted Fish Chilli Stew /  Fish Cream Stew from the Heine Fishing Expedition??

yes they did...why?because they can...once again ppl are robbed.
I made allready a ticket for support, I sugest you all to do it.
Simply its not right to delete them as long as I payed for it....

Edited by Pleistoros
  • Like 2

Elsewhyr    3

While I got mine the same way (losing at gambling), they were easily obtainable from Santiago for magic spice and a fish stew.  

J0nSnow    34
Just now, Sharlanna said:

They give and they take away. Such is the norm with NCsoft now.. sad to say. :(

keep playing current state of game, and complaining. Maybe something will actually change......lol

Sharlanna    35
31 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

keep playing current state of game, and complaining. Maybe something will actually change......lol

I highly doubt it. And yes, I will complain. You have a problem with that?

Hime    729
23 minutes ago, SolutionsNeeded said:

@Hime @Conguero @Neutron

Seems a note about fish stew deletion was missed from this standard maintenance notes.
Accident?

Will we be given back this time for what was lost or like other cases where deletions happen it's gone for good and no luck getting anything back / reimbursed again?

We're are looking into this right now. Hang tight while I get more information.

Surgical    4
8 hours ago, Snipeer said:

malaca you are full script and useless zerg in all pvp. I saw that Monday in gainak gz for nova and gf cos atleast they played with hands. But when red crest zerg come no time even to go villige so wtf we talk here? instead of talking about mental problems my friend you should take your medicine and learn how to play with hand. Like you said before yes antibot will prove uss hwo disappear and hwo not.

Lmao. Perma carpet archer who doesn't even know how to use flash is complaining. Ain't that something. 

You got the reactions of a turtle, we don't. Keep crying. 

mixa    203
2 hours ago, Hime said:

We're are looking into this right now. Hang tight while I get more information.

This is an intended change, the only problem is that it wasn't communicated to the players who still had these.

Fiala    1

The link provided is not included in any patch notes.

Also, intended changes are guesses as we do not get the same changes as other regions. If everything was based on intended changes then why do we have energy drinks still for sale when those are supposed to be removed?

I want my fish stew back or compensation, this is pure BS.

• Like 1

Cillin    6
2 hours ago, Yidao said:

This has already been discussed in July. You will find the relevant information here:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/1987-items-removed-on-the-next-update/?tab=comments#comment-15526

as far as i remember many ppl asked for what items where to be deleted,

correct if im wrong but i dont think there ever was an answer from official side on this :// no?

• Like 1

Pleistoros    92
10 hours ago, Yidao said:

This has already been discussed in July. You will find the relevant information here:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/1987-items-removed-on-the-next-update/?tab=comments#comment-15526

It was about normal fish stews, those we are talking about were gained from payed events....you cant ask money to gamble and then delete items w/o notice, without a proper high value compensation.
How about next mentenance they delete dragon weapon fragments?
Ps: I dont think innova had cream and chilli stews.

7 hours ago, mixa said:

This is an intended change, the only problem is that it wasn't communicated to the players who still had these.

As always @mixa troll us :))...ofc it wasnt intended.

Edited by Pleistoros

Yidao    143
7 hours ago, Cillin said:

as far as i remember many ppl asked for what items where to be deleted,

correct if im wrong but i dont think there ever was an answer from official side on this :// no?

That's precisely what I mean. As a responsible member of the community, El1te posted the information as soon as it was out:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/1987-items-removed-on-the-next-update/?tab=comments#comment-15521
Yet staff persistently refused to acknowledge the issue, not to matter dealing with it. Therefore I posted 4 days later how this was handled in Japan (individual territories can ask the developers to exclude certain items from the global deletion script):
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/1987-items-removed-on-the-next-update/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-15646
Only on the following day, 5 days after El1te's original post, there was a non-reply from Neutron:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/1987-items-removed-on-the-next-update/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-15684

As OneWingedAngle put it:

v62XrD8.png

Now they reap the fallout from their refusal to work :D

@ Hime:
Draecke and I have been constantly around since more than 10 years. We know what we are talking about and we don't make troll posts. When we say that something is important, then it is important. You can set up your personal preferences on this forum to "follow" a player. I would strongly recommend that you do this for Draecke and me. In this way you can learn lots of entertaining things about this game and your company.