Jump to content
Hime

[News] Lineage II Classic Server Launching October 3

Recommended Posts

existenz    57

If you ask me 1 server would be a blast.

if you want to play l2 you will have to make an effort. i am casual player and i dont care about been to every siege and do every event.

i just want to relax no matter what. if i want to participate in a siege i will stay up late to do it. 

Back in the day i was playing in ncwest and sieges where 1-2 o clock at night coz i am from europe. none complaint... the server was full of Europeans. 

personally i will play to the server with the most population not with the best timezone.

if server is gmt-8 is too extreme but from gmt-2 up to gmt+3 i will choose population, not timezone :P

Edited by existenz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bosco    0

i hope in faster lvling, i'm really happy for Classic, i really want to play (Castle Siege, Antharas, Baium, Clan Wars) but peoples need also working :D slow lvling was boring, Make it faster, best fun is on top lvl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    667

Hello All,

After further discussion with our team on the time zones for Classic, we have changed Talking Island to a GMT-5 server. The current planned servers for the launch of the Classic Server on 10/3 are below:

  • Talking Island - GMT-5
  • Giran - GMT+1 

Best Regards,
Juji

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J0nSnow    34
33 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

After further discussion with our team on the time zones for Classic, we have changed Talking Island to a GMT-5 server. The current planned servers for the launch of the Classic Server on 10/3 are below:

  • Talking Island - GMT-5
  • Giran - GMT+1 

Best Regards,
Juji

Thanks for listening to your customers. Like I said in the discord for classic, If you are running this shit will actually get done. Ass kissing aside, can you have GMs actually be live and patrol server actively to help fight the incoming Russian RMT zerg, and the well known scripters that plan on “playing”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheHoryon    2
44 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

After further discussion with our team on the time zones for Classic, we have changed Talking Island to a GMT-5 server. The current planned servers for the launch of the Classic Server on 10/3 are below:

  • Talking Island - GMT-5
  • Giran - GMT+1 

Best Regards,
Juji

.

Edited by TheHoryon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jackl    37
  • Keep gear out of the cash shop.
  • Don't instance all the raids
  • Don't nerf drops/spoils
  • Police the PvP scripters.
  • Provide regular updates

Viola. You just made majority of private servers obsolete and have player-made content for years to come.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J0nSnow    34
10 minutes ago, Jackl said:
  • Keep gear out of the cash shop.
  • Don't instance all the raids
  • Don't nerf drops/spoils
  • Police the PvP scripters.
  • Provide regular updates

Viola. You just made majority of private servers obsolete and have player-made content for years to come.

This is it, this is all they need to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatHips    237
12 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

This is it, this is all they need to do. 

The first three are all that matters.

Players can mostly regulate themselves, but the flagrant offenders would be nice to see them gone.  However most of the time people just assume things and don't know anything just because they are bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J0nSnow    34
14 minutes ago, FatHips said:

The first three are all that matters.

Players can mostly regulate themselves, but the flagrant offenders would be nice to see them gone.  However most of the time people just assume things and don't know anything just because they are bad.

We will see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oeste    57
1 hour ago, Jackl said:
  • Keep gear out of the cash shop.
  • Don't instance all the raids
  • Don't nerf drops/spoils
  • Police the PvP scripters.
  • Provide regular updates

Viola. You just made majority of private servers obsolete and have player-made content for years to come.

I would add smash RMT transactions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dUdot    102
2 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

After further discussion with our team on the time zones for Classic, we have changed Talking Island to a GMT-5 server. The current planned servers for the launch of the Classic Server on 10/3 are below:

  • Talking Island - GMT-5
  • Giran - GMT+1 

Best Regards,
Juji

@Juji, how many game clients we can run at the same time? 3 like on main server or more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chalfont    6
2 hours ago, Jackl said:
  • Keep gear out of the cash shop.
  • Don't instance all the raids
  • Don't nerf drops/spoils
  • Police the PvP scripters.
  • Provide regular updates

Viola. You just made majority of private servers obsolete and have player-made content for years to come.

Viola. Spoils already nerfed in this version to the fact that spoilers are useless like in the GoD series you hate that much :P

Also, considering this is NC West - cheaters will roam freely there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jackl    37
10 minutes ago, Chalfont said:

Viola. Spoils already nerfed in this version to the fact that spoilers are useless like in the GoD series you hate that much :P

Also, considering this is NC West - cheaters will roam freely there.

I had heard.I'm hoping NCwest can make individual changes to rates like they obviously can to prices. Early GoD wasn't that bad. But then they started reducing adena and item rates. While giving increasing lootbox rewards. Leading to War of CreditCards as the only real way to play.

Edited by Jackl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enthused    9
1 minute ago, BlueBerry said:

This could be more popular than Lineage Live? 

It will be more popular. During the first few months, at least. Give it a while and see where it stabilizes at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J0nSnow    34
6 minutes ago, BlueBerry said:

This could be more popular than Lineage Live? 

Yes. How long it stays that way is entirely up to juji and staff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluephies    16
4 hours ago, FatHips said:

The first three are all that matters.

Players can mostly regulate themselves, but the flagrant offenders would be nice to see them gone.  However most of the time people just assume things and don't know anything just because they are bad.

I partied with a guy in the catacombs once back in the day who was convinced I was botting because I had already targeted the next mob, so when the first one died I went straight to the second without delay and he said "that's impossible!". No IQ test to play L2.

Edited by Bluephies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J0nSnow    34
3 minutes ago, Bluephies said:

I partied with a guy in the catacombs once back in the day who was convinced I was botting because I had already targeted the next mob, so when the first one died I went straight to the second without delay and he said "that's impossible!". No IQ test to play L2.

Please...lol. It’s very clear when someone is using pvp scripts. Like killing healers before they stand up, after healer hits accepts Rez. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluephies    16

Ofc it happens but for whatever reason people think everything that is faster or better than them is a bot. When things start happening faster not than humanly possible (because some people have crazy low stoned reaction speeds), but faster than the game itself allows, then it's a bot.

If I know to hold down a macro (with a keyboard key, not spam clicking) with a seer's name on it and hit stun shot as soon as the target window appears so we trade stun shot and compelling wind and we're both incapacitated I'm a bot because how could I possibly have know he was there?!

People throw out accusations left and right and barely any of them know what they're talking about. Target macro? that's a bot thing right? (also has happened to me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J0nSnow    34
51 minutes ago, Bluephies said:

Ofc it happens but for whatever reason people think everything that is faster or better than them is a bot. When things start happening faster not than humanly possible (because some people have crazy low stoned reaction speeds), but faster than the game itself allows, then it's a bot.

If I know to hold down a macro (with a keyboard key, not spam clicking) with a seer's name on it and hit stun shot as soon as the target window appears so we trade stun shot and compelling wind and we're both incapacitated I'm a bot because how could I possibly have know he was there?!

People throw out accusations left and right and barely any of them know what they're talking about. Target macro? that's a bot thing right? (also has happened to me)

Pretty sure everyone knows of target macros, I would hope. 

Edited by J0nSnow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×