[News] Lineage II Classic Server Launching October 3

Hime

If you guys put autolooping in I won't be spending a dime on this game. I'm just going to make a 9 man autoloop party spread out amongst 3 computers. No point spending $630 or w/e the amount is for 9 accounts /w packs and VIP 4. Not to mention if I spend half that amount on 4-5 accounts, the drop rate from the VIP4 will be cut in half, so it'd be pretty wasteful to do that imo.

Literally just tested this autoloop macro out on a private classic server. It makes it so you can legitly afk a 9 man party LOL. Um, ya, they didn't have this in the prelude/c1/c2 versions of the game. You guys aren't seriously going to put this into the game are you?

The reddit discord I'm in for Lineage 2 has hundreds of people asking for "drivers" or "drivers" looking for a party. I didn't understand what it meant until now. A driver is the guy who sits there watching the other 8 people in his party auto assist him while they are at work.

This is what a "legit" auto macro looping looks like. No bot is being used here. It is literally NCSoft's autoloop macro that you're seeing. Even if you report these players they will never be banned as they are using a legit macro any1 can create with L2's macro system.

Incase NCSoft implements this legit botting function for classic here is the page you'll need to make the in-game autoloop macros -> https://l2wiki.com/Commands

Once you make the macro all you need to do is right click it like it is soulshot. Figured I'd share what I found just to level the playing field. No point not giving every1 the same chance to legitly automacro a 9 person party while they're at work/sleeping /w L2's ingame macro system amirite?

Are you guys really going to implement a legit way to afk bot in the new classic?

@Juji@Hime

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

Are you guys really going to implement a legit way to afk bot in the new classic?

@Juji@Hime

It's there in the client. This is post GoD Lineage II, you know.

Also, a future update will make it so that you can still click some things without interrupting the macros as well as making it more smooth (compared to the old behavior with artificial delays between actions).

17 hours ago, Jackl said:
  • Keep gear out of the cash shop.
  • Don't instance all the raids
  • Don't nerf drops/spoils
  • Police the PvP scripters.
  • Provide regular updates

Let's see here:

• Both time-limited and/or exclusive (e.g. Zodiac Agathions) gear is either already present or about to come during the first p2w event (halloween? xmas? take your guess)
  • Field raids are, as usual, not instanced. All others, well…
  • Welcome to GoD+ crafting system! The good thing is, you will be able to use VIP coins to buy mats sooner or later.
  • And who will pay for these hirelings? Ok, ok, I get it, you were trying to make a joke and it backfired.
  • Taking a [Classic] Seven Signs client and cutting content to match [Classic] Age of Splendor is a great start… towards the opposite direction

33 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

LOL... NCwest is gonna laugh all the way to the bank. $30 a month for Chronicle Pack! LOL. PASS. Yet one more P2W scheme for them to fill their coffers.

It’s not 30 a month, it’s a one time thing. To get vip you need to spend 50 coins, then about 17$ usd a month to maintain. Which was the cost of subscription before basically. All of this is waaaayyyyy cheaper than live version of the game. Face it, live is dead. 

@Devoid Please stop posting false information, especially since you clearly don't understand what classic is. I just read through the posts you have been making/asking and since it seems no-one has responded to you I will.

On 9/21/2018 at 1:52 AM, Devoid said:

Exactly what I expected, NCWest putting artificial restrictions in order to make the game much harder than it actually is. Now, considering the client already has catas/necros in the game world, does that mean their spawns will be removed (because they drop A grade key mats left and right)? Or will their drops be removed instead?

What is more, current classic server/client has level 80 mobs and you can reach at least level 79. Being level 76+ with B grade? Sounds terrible to me.

1. They're not removing things from game to make it harder. Classic is not GoD its a completely different game. Necros/Catas don't exist in classic, a lot of leveling zones wont exist in Classic 1.5 Top gear is B because that's how it works. Back in the day you had players 75+ in C grade. Don't compare this to GoD, it uses the same client for graphics purposes, the maps are not the same. There are no level 80 mobs in classic.. Are you just trolling?

On 9/22/2018 at 2:14 AM, Devoid said:

Making dwarves is a very short sighted decision. This is GoD+ drop/spoil, so a BH is useless and WS is only useful in a clan setting (1-2/clan).
Plus, you will be getting a healthy injection of ss/sps (unblessed) throughout quests. VIPs/NCoin users won't need to buy shots at all.

2. Spoilers are extremely useful and required in classic, everything is crafted, once again this is not GOD, so please stop advising players not to play one. This is 'Fake News'.

If you want to honestly know what awaits you in classic (Minus the QoL changes NCWest adds) here is the patch notes from Skelth's 1.5 release: http://ftp.inn.eu/forum/l2/Amarantha/cl15/L2CEUpn.pdf

Don't know why people are fighting Autoloop macros. They existed as ahk until they used gameguard to block them. Then the ever present keyboard/mouse macros. Barring that the use of extremely prohibited scripting programs was the norm in high-end parties all the way through interlude. 

Macros give you the ability to compete with botters and account sharers. Who've plagued the common player since Prelude. Don't like it? PK/train them. They're simple and easy to overwhelm.

10 hours ago, Taunt said:

@Devoid Please stop posting false information, especially since you clearly don't understand what classic is. I just read through the posts you have been making/asking and since it seems no-one has responded to you I will.

1. They're not removing things from game to make it harder. Classic is not GoD its a completely different game. Necros/Catas don't exist in classic, a lot of leveling zones wont exist in Classic 1.5 Top gear is B because that's how it works. Back in the day you had players 75+ in C grade. Don't compare this to GoD, it uses the same client for graphics purposes, the maps are not the same. There are no level 80 mobs in classic.. Are you just trolling?

2. Spoilers are extremely useful and required in classic, everything is crafted, once again this is not GOD, so please stop advising players not to play one. This is 'Fake News'.

Just what the bleep am I reading? Have you ever played classic, anyway? Disliking the truth WILL NOT CHANGE IT.

Current client: Etina's Fate/Seven Signs. Made a bleeping DE character just to show you how bleeping wrong you are and that mobs that drop A grade are already present within catas/necros:

Eywkh3k.png

YMJ0FVw.jpg

A level 79 mob right at the entrance:

pTQvlWH.jpg

Level 80 quest monsters for Red Libra supplies quest Lv 5 @ Talking Island:

3CkeNaY.jpg

Oh, and here's someone who does farm in catas/necros:SoLqh3g.png

So, unless you are required to download a separate, outdated client (artificial limitation) for Classic 1.5, the catas/necros will be right there in the world map, either without spawns (artificial limitation, content removal) or with spawns but no A grade drops (artificial limitation to make best gear B grade).

Now, regarding dwarves. Yes, B/A grade equipment is both craftable and worth crafting.

However, while the level 1 mat drop rate is tolerable (with the VIP +250% drop rate bonus - NCw will not have this, I think the max rate bonus is mere +50% -  the drop rates for low level materials are pretty comparable to Chronicle), the key difference being that HP multiplied mobs don't really drop multiple iron ores, for example, but will drop those 1x ores more often in general (with the +250% boost). Higher level mats, just like in Chronicle, are craftable only, while mid level mats (think CL, Mithril alloy) are much rarer than in Chronicle. They were already somewhat rare back in the day, now they are very rare (kinda like GoD, since in GoD mobs still drop some mats).

You might be thinking "oh, nvm, I'll just spoil my CL like good old times". The truth is, you won't - the rate is nowhere near to be comparable. That's where VIP coins come into play! Of course, while hunting for a specific material, spoilers do come in handy - but for that you need a clan and clans will make equipment for DDs first, supports second and BHs/WS'es last. You won't make a fortune spoiling solo (due to rate nerf compared to Chronicle) or with randoms (where the spoil rate is effectively divided by 9, that's literally suicide).

As for key equipment parts, the rate seems pretty much the same (with the +250% boost). They don't drop too often, but then again, in original L2 they were the main adena maker and this carries over to classic.

As for shots, your D/C grade shots will be given by quests, so need for those is significantly reduced (not to mention basic/intermediate packs bought for NCoin). Unless you want Blessed Spiritshots for PvP or your 4th character speedrun. B/A grade shots are sold for NCoin directly, so that's another reason why you have dwarven manufactures @ MRT where everything (including bspsa, see screenshot below) costs 1 adena to craft:

lg1Cjfu.png

So all shots are only worth as much as the materials used to craft them - a terrible way to make adena, no matter how you look at it.

So please stop feeding potential players false information based on rumors while 'disliking' hard facts based on the current gameplay (metagame) found within official classic servers. If they want to join, they will join even after they see this 'classic' is just alternate version of post-GoD Lineage II (GoD with awakening system removed - this includes removing the monsters - and hunting zones - aimed at post-awakening characters).

Before i buy chronicle pack and start again playing on nc servers I want to know a few things.

How many accouns can you log.

What support programs can ne used.

What items do you plan for the ingame shop because a lot of ppl stopped playing games of the pay to win we can not compete with ppl who give 2-3000 usd everymonth we prefer exp runes every month and drop also for like 30 usd a month is ok or fish for lvl or even like russian  server sleep exp but not events that we must put 2-3k usd.

Also what can we expect in first 2 years how you plan your updates.What is gonna be max lvl and gear in near future and in 1 year.We still know nothing about this server.

Also I want to suggest you can put in shop some items needed for complete the quests for class change and even for nobles later.What I hated in this game was to go over the map usually walking because did not have money for teleports and to complete the 40 lvl quests needed a lot of hours to speak with 100 npc and kill 10000 mobs.

And last how you plan to fights bots especially in start when server will be full and exp spots will be crowded.

@Devoid dude are you high or something? Yes I've played classic, up to the antharas update. Seven signs update is new to skelth. We are staying on 1.5. half the info you're spewing out your ignorant ass is from future updates so far down the road, that they have nothing to do with the state of the game at launch. There will be no quests for shots as you show, catas won't exist yet, so just chill the bleep out. You're the one spreading false information, since these things will not exist yet in game. We're starting with 1.5. the fact that it is using the god client has nothing to do with the seven signs update. It's at the discretion of the developer to have a seperate client or not. 1.5 was designed to be used with the god client as well, Innova just chose not to.

Hello , sorry but i miss understend something and i want someone explain me . Ncosft going to make 2 new classic servers , without ANTIBOT PROGRAM ? Because is not up yet .  Also on this server keyboard macros + mouse macros will be work ? If work this will destroy the pvp + pve (raids) on . Also this game macro will be work ? And maybe make antibot program first + add 1 active gm online who can check people and after make the servers ? If servers full of bots and afk players not reason play there . Fix your current servers first control them and after start new ....... Sorry i know my english is bad but people who play l2 they will understend me , If ncsoft not fix that the new servers will be fail :( and is bad because is so good idea .

On 22/9/2018 at 7:45 AM, Pleistoros said:

You missunderstud Phoenix, I act according to the statements gave by our beloved GMS...I have nothing against opening a Eu time server...I just want them to respect their own rules and stop lieing players.

Btw @Juji before left us you promise a PTS server...remember? Im waiting PTS for how long? 2 or 3 years?

You need to have a snickers bar, rage too much...

7 hours ago, Oeste said:

You need to have a snickers bar, rage too much...

This is not rage this is normal me :D. Trust me, I feel no rage, mad or any negative feeling about it.
Im just tired about lies and empty promisses. The point is if you put rules and boundaries you should be the first to obey ...

Everyday we should remind them:
-you dont offer support for EU ppl-Thats official news
-you dont allow EU ppl to participate in NcSoft Contests-Thats official news
-you make the prices having standard USA income coz you are a USA company who provide this service only for USA&Canada except Quebec.

Yet you open a new server GMT+1...right in European prime time :) ...but you dont offer support for EU players(not official).
How come? We want equal rights...is that bad to ask that?

3 hours ago, Devoid said:

This is not representative of any version of classic, 1.0 through 2.x. This is Chronicle that you are seeing, Classic is different.

Don't call this game classic please in this classic we have main version skills rush chains etc interface from main 

On 9/22/2018 at 8:19 PM, GniTs said:

All good bro

Everybody seems to be coming back to this classic, how bout u?

never left and nope not doing Classic as it's not even close how the game really used to be - am content with having been there when it all went down the first time ;)

also I kinda do not trust NC Soft to keep the game on the right track aka am still not 100% convinced that Classic will remain 9 man party and old Classes, only after I see details of say lvl 99 SwM / PP / OL / DC / SD skills aka NOT Enchanter crap then I will believe Classic indeed does where Goddess of Destruction went totally wrong

11 minutes ago, Draecke said:

never left and nope not doing Classic as it's not even close how the game really used to be - am content with having been there when it all went down the first time ;)

also I kinda do not trust NC Soft to keep the game on the right track aka am still not 100% convinced that Classic will remain 9 man party and old Classes, only after I see details of say lvl 99 SwM / PP / OL / DC / SD skills aka NOT Enchanter crap then I will believe Classic indeed does where Goddess of Destruction went totally wrong

and yet you play live version?

17 minutes ago, Draecke said:

gonna take some years man ^^

even in korea max lvl is like 85

Archived